en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiegel_(surname)
youtu.be/-PjWVUWlJDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spike was a jew? wtf, i hate spike now

>the anime has muslim
wtf I hate cowboy bebop now.

He's no jew.

He's not a Jew, he follows the path of Bushido.
The Jews fear the samurai.

God I hope not. Fucking kykes are ruining everything.

His last name is Spiegel and he has a Jew fro. That's good enough for me.

>The Jews fear the samurai.
No, you're thinking of Nazis.

Jewpin the Thrird

He's not a fucking jew.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

The only one I remember that had jews in the plot is the one where they do a bullet shower on the woman and they show her face being blown up in a very detailed way.

Oh wait, there is also that girls club where one girl thinks the other is super veteran at dating boys but she never even kissed one.

Nope he wasn't a kike.

Do you really believe that? Or is your hated just blinding you to a truth that you can not accept?

He can't be a Jew if he's a samurai. It's as simple as that.

Makeup, lightning and angles are like black magic.

But Tom Cruise was a samurai, and he's Space Jewish.

Love this dude.

Sumerians weren't Semites, user-kun.

>Yid surname
>Jewfro
>uses an Israeli made pistol
All of you fuckers should go back to Sup Forums, this is the equivalent of saying that holocaust didn't happened.

If Spike was Jewish why was he so able to fight and shoot? That flies in the face of the established effete Jew trope.

>alsuuuuu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiegel_(surname)
>Spiegel is an ancient German Christian surname.

More like out-nosejob.jpg

We'll always have Lost in Translation~

>If Spike was Jewish why was he so able to fight and shoot? That flies in the face of the established effete Jew trope.

>What is Israel? Never heard of it.

>beating a bunch of retarded a-rabs who only discovered fire a week ago in back to back wars is impressive
>especially when you receive funding and military support form America
Yeah, nah.

This

The holo-what? Never heard of it.

I am not really into Asian history. But he's as rich as one. Must count as an honorary jew at least.

>Spiegel is an ancient German Christian surname
It's a common Ashkenazi surname you dense fuck. Also, a lot of names that are "common" German or English surnames nowadays have Hebrew origins.

The Jews steal German names? That's cultural appropriation. wtf I hate Jews now

They took specific names after very recognizable German words. Rosenbaum for example and a metric fuck tons of Steins. That doesn't mean everyone with those names is a Jew. Berg is also a common one but it's one of Sweden's most common surnames if I'm not wrong.

Anyways, if you're German you can fairly easily identify these.

>Spiegel isn't necessarily a Jewish name
>No! I'm right! You're wrong, idiot!
Are you Jewish or something? Why are you so invested in this while not having anything to say?

>What is Israel? Never heard of it.
Won all of it's wars due to decisive air superiority not be Spike's on the ground.

When they don't have that (eg Yom Kippur War) then the situation is much more muted (both Egypt and Israel "won").

>"Yid surname"

It's fuckin German you dumb retard.

So, the Saudi princes all count as jews?

Not jew
Jew
Maybe jew
There was also Rossiu from TTGL

Nah, most of their monthly allowance comes from the king which is like 10k a month, unless they want to build a palace or get married whereupon they get extra.

>any other Jews

Yes, watch Angel Cop

So, the king of Saudi arabia is a jew?

I really don't want to go full Sup Forums but the German lack of centralized authority throughout the vast majority of their recorded history meant things like the Spanish Inquisition or the French persecution after the Crusades were winding down never happened there. The Jews could never face systemic pressure within all the German speaking nations, at a worst case a community lost everything but was able to emigrate to another one of the German speaking states. The German states were in fact a destination for many hundreds of years for Jews persecuted in more authoritarian states.
So the territories within the HRE had a disproportionate amount of Jews for a long time, and they adopted the language for business which in turn meant changing their names to facilitate dealing with those outside of the Jewish communities.

Nah, he's got a normal nose and a sense of honor.

Why wouldn't he be? He takes money and defence from America.

I knew there was a reason why I resonated with Spike.

>invested in this
Invested in what exactly? The only thing I said is that it's a surname that is often found in Ashkenazi families. It was a mere correction regarding the fact that it's completely irrelevant whether or not it's a German name/word.

youtu.be/-PjWVUWlJDo

Mel Gibson is a cool guy, great director as well but your post lacks an argument.

the other user's question/insinuation was much like Mel's was all I intended to express

I always found it strange people try to ascribe ethnicity in anime where it clearly doesn't matter, Spike is full of eastern wisdom, practices a sort of bushido, eats dried lizards and shit for medicine, there's nothing remotely Semitic about his behavior -- because he's Japanese. That's the default in anime, if a character isn't intentionally depicted as being a certain ethnicity, that's what they are.

That arms dealer from Area 88

Well this doesn't have anything to do with my post. I have no interest in whether or not he's a Jew. I simply corrected someone.

What's wrong with being Jewish? This meme I do not get

funny politics meme

Antisemitism is the most tired meme.

I'm just generally confused about it, I can't tell if people on Sup Forums legitimately are antisemites or if it's just one big meme.

At least on Sup Forums there is no question about it

When it doubt, meme and shout.

Maybe for you

Everyone hates jews, even the jews hate the jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

I don't hate jews

There must be something wrong with your head, kike-lover.

I think it is one of the most successful, and greatest memes in history. Other memes should take lessons from it. People have hated Jews for thousands of years, and it is still going strong today!

Sup Forums is Sup Forums, so it would follow that Sup Forums also hates jews

Sure

I think Sup Forums hates people that are more successful than them

No. Sup Forums is also part of Sup Forums by that logic and everyone who has been here for some time knows that no one wants to deal with Sup Forums and that only outsiders, like the media consider it to be Sup Forums. You're assuming that boards, just because they exist on one site, must have some connection. This is an anime site, every single board that isn't anime with the exception for old Sup Forums is a containment board. Sup Forums doesn't do what other boards do because every board has their own culture. Being part of a site doesn't make us the same although the increasing board globilization and crossboarder insurgencies have made most boards a typical meme echo chamber that just like their neighbor.
That doesn't mean Sup Forums isn't rascist or can't hate Jews though.

tl;dr

>anybody with wealth is now considered jewish

well then fuck you I want to be jewish now.

Also,
>implying jews are just parasites hoarding portions of Gils vast treasury

>What's wrong with being Jewish?
What's right with it?

LISTEN UP NERDS

Jews ≠ Cowboys
Jews ≠ Samurai

Spike = Cowboy
Spike = Samurai

Spike ≠ Jew

When asked about that Watanabe said: "Why not?" meaning people are fucking dumb and take their ethnicity/sex/religion shit way too seriously, considering it's a fictional character.[/spoilers]

Canadian girl from GJ-bu

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are 2 boards that should never cross post, with Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a close second

This man is woke AF

Majority of Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Danganronpa 3 threads might as well become a general, desu.

sorry, you've been anschlussed

Is that Strange fake ? Is there a place to read it ? Can't find more than 3 scans

The blonde guy in black lagoon.

>yid hair
>jewish surname
>owns a menorah
>not a jew

Cmon now

Name one Jewish Cowboy-Samurai. You cant. I win.