game?

Cheatcodes

wait is this the new Kangs game?

new assassin's creed

>thinks romans were all white

>playing non-japanese video games

>playing fucking ubisoft games

Learn from history.

Egypt was an amazing culture until it turned to the degeneracy of... Those people. They ruined it, this should be commonly know, but it is not.

By embracing Japanese Culture.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

>What is AC

Don't buy (((((western))))) games, simple as that.

Woding these

They've infected all forms of Media.

From gaming to comics, to tv, movies, music, and books.

Nothing has been untouched by their taint.

Video-games just happen to be their latest victims.

Look at the colors on the paintings. Thats futuristic AF! Like XXI century america futuristic.

Get rid of your TV and consoles, get a basic computer than can run the internet, set up your own business, reject anime degeneracy

Stop being a lifting faggot and get a farm, plow the land like a REAL man, brawn for a purpose not getting swole...Stop being faggots

It has the vast majority of Romans as white in that game, whats the problem here?
>inb4 KANGZ
They egyptians were fucking saharan africans, they were not fucking white.

>Romans of different ethnicities all bumming each other

Seems historically accurate what's the problem exactly?

I thought egyptians were meds/arabs

Egyptians are jew/alien hybrids

No, Egypt had a somewhat diverse group inhabiting them due to their geographical placement, but the majority were brown. Meds became a part of the population only because Rome dominated the planet and inevitably grew to spread meds to other areas of the world. (including cleopatras tight queen puss.)

Even Japanese games are pretty shitty for the most part. They aren't cucked, they're just for children and man-children.

Killing simulators are literally the only types of game worth playing, and if one's Jewish, avoid it.

Simple as that. In 2017 this effectively means indie and retro games only, and that's fine. You have Postal Redux, Hatred, MiniLaw, Domina. MGSV is still pretty fun if you want to play online.

Even if they were white guess what happens when you get sun exposure?

You stupid fuck. You actually believe the "WE WUZ KANGZ" myth?

Sorry to brake it to you but being slightly darker was a sign of masculinity and strength, while being milk white like you never left your mom's basement was a sign of femininity and fragility

Here's an actual paining of Mars seducing Venus found in Pompeii.

Sub-Saharan my ass. Maybe after the Empire fell apart, but not during it's height.

Actually being paler was a sign of being higher class, because you didn't work out in the sun

The darker you were the lower ranking you were

>its not WE WUZ KANGZ if Im doing it
Please kill yourself. You are of no value to anyone.

This. Their AC studio is like 50% women.

I don't see nothing wrong with that picture. Roman men liked to have fun their snowniggresses slaves

Yeah, strength and masculinity.

>thinks they weren't. How does it feel being retarded?

Women stayed inside. Being a pale woman was a sign of wealth. Tan women were poor ie had to work outside. The mediterranean gets lots of sunshine

Correct. That's where the term "blue blood" comes from. A pale person's veins look blue. Lighter skin was associated with superiority in Rome, Ancient Persia, Ancient India, etc.

>I thought egyptians were meds/arabs
They were, the meridumb is just a dumbfuck

What did you say about the aryan people????

Slav games are fine too

leaf gets it

Compete by creating better video games while trashing (((their))) shit.

I don't really get this shit either. The Egyptians never exaggerated their features, and with blacks everything is exaggerated. The nose, the lips, the fucking hair. Who in the fuck even started this kangz shit? They look NOTHING alike.

So wait, your telling me that millions of actual real life children are learning history that involves BLACKED cave art?

the guys are clearly not blacks. The girls are just overly white. guys have normal med tan, like you know. italian guys have

We make our own games as s counterbalance?

This
anime is for degenerate faggots

create your own video game in which hitler wins and you play as a random nazi eternally BTFOing Jews and degenerates until the world becomes a utopia of peace and prosperity for all.

>Britain
Yes goy, go listen to the BBC.

Sorry but I'm not a peasant. I would rather live as a steppe nomad.

>no fun allowed
This is why the world hates you

>paintings are niggers fucking white women

Cleopatra was a greek

bronzed, not "darker" - not swarthy niggers, you eurofag

this

You are one dumb fucker. Get back to CNN comments shill.

Oh shit, that's cool, I didn't know that. I still mantain what I said though. Darker skin was associated with strength and virility

Anime is the ultimate beta-cuck experience.

Turns normal men into faggot forever teens that dream about pedophilia and accept traps as non-gay

I have a cousin that got poisoned by that shit, he turned into an autist faggot in less than 2 years. So fucking weird. Used to be a talented artist that could draw, paint...now all he does is waste time making anime degenerate shit and can't get laid.

Amen Burger bro, I am gonna eat some American Cheese tonight on my burger

looking forward to Kingdom Come tbqh fammalam

..wait. i thought there was no whites back then?! Heard the combat changed up and shitty rpg now anyways. Whos getting COD WWII?

Are you dumb or what ? Romans and greeks had tons of slaves from eastern europe

Found the faggot.

Woke motherfuckers know that owning land and growing your own food is red pilled.

Literally this. Why so many of you autistst cant resist the preorder, let alone buy is beyond me.

Even if you MUST play it, just wait a month and buy it off a keys site for like 1/4 the price.

Seriously, i understand people complaining about the mixed propaganda, but in this game it's not the case.

The hero isn't black, he looks like an egyptian, tanned.

Majority of people in the game aren't black or white, but tanned, romans are white and greeks are white and tanned

I'm not. I'd have to be retarded to buy an Ubisoft game past 2014.

(((Tanned)))

You’re an idiot. The phenotype of the Egyptians are not related at all to the phenotype of sub Saharan Africans. Fuck off idiots like you fuel this dumb black washing “we wuz kangs” bullshit that blacks espouse so much because their ancestry is shit.

Lol I like how nobody is responding to this

You would love to suck a big tanned dick, wouldn't you? You could go and tell everyone "well monsiuer at leest it waznt ze BLACK deeck"

Cite bad business practices and enccourage consumers to drop them,

Egyptians weren't white or weren't black, they were tanned

I get that they were trying to copy some roman paintings, but the contrast isn't that strong in the original ones. It's like one cuck at Ubisoft purposedly made the guy dark brown to make it look like he's another race where in fact he's just tanned

Only play based games.
Witcher 3 is top tier.

I don't know man, this looks like a strong contrast here. Plus I've seen some dark sicilians in my time.

Yeah, those fuckers in the paintings aren't Africans, just darker/tanned/not pale to be sexier according to their standards.

Skyrim 100% takes the title of most based game of all time

Honestly I'm surprised that AC Origins seems less cucked than Wolfenstein II. I mean OP's image is questionable but Wolf II is cucked only the way Swedes can do

I get that 'we' can be a little bit oversensitive when it comes to blacks/women in, but that's what happens when you're being attacked on every front by the media for being white.

/thread

>fifa game has a black character
woah talk about SJW poison propaganda

What brainlet made this image?

blacks/women in vidya*

I'm talking about the original ones they were trying to copy

BUILD AN ANTI-JEW GAME

Base it on how great society would be if jews were gone. How to fight them, future projections!

I know you guys can be creative...just look at this video!

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

Thousands of years after the Egyptian Dynasties, Yazidis of Iraq still don't look like Niggers.

>woah talk about SJW poison propaganda

That's all you could focus on in that image you silly bitch?

Good job, you're Woke Leaf.

Looks like my wallet is getting a nice respite

One of the originals, from Pompeii apparently

They weren't retard

stop giving them money

And here's the other, from Pompeii

Not everything's is a conspiracy

Exactly. I wouldn't spend a dime on any of this SJW/Anti-White pushing crap.

That includes every form of Media promoting this.

Saw this as well as the one with the white bitch sucking off a guy in the brothel of Pompeii.

Gameshark

every ancient civilization was black people.

>Jews cherry picked two photos from history
there is a reason they picked these

I'd like to visit Pompeii, went to a British Museum Pompeii-exhibition and saw a few of the bodies etc, been to Egypt also before everything went sour with the mussies, would still love to visit Pompeii though

I've yet to see a slav game really push anything. In the case of Dan and the KCD team them are /ourguys 100%. The game looks fucking amazing to boot.

>dark skin
>Sup Forums automatically thinks its black
Holy fuck, you niggers are retarded, have you EVER been in ANY Med country? Do you even know how dark people get here?

>cherry picked photos
>not realizing that the Roman Empire was actively subverted with hedonism, degeneracy and ultra-violence in exactly the same way that the US is being subverted today

lurk moar