Brit/Pol/ - South Londoners are the most powerful race in the world edition

ard ▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

Close Announcement
Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
...Anonymous (ID: o8EaDuvD)
Brit/Pol/ - Anglo master race (...)
10/28/17(Sat)20:10:18 No.147003007
IMG_20171028_171530.jpg
2.92 MB JPG
>Jihadi Jack "charged with joining ISIS"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41784827

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>EU warns 'more cracks' in bloc as Spain dissolves Catalonia's parliament after it declares independence
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/spanish-government-demands-special-powers-could-remove-catalan/

>Martin Clunes 'accuses actresses of flirting with producers' in wake of Weinstein scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/martin-clunes-accuses-actresses-flirting-producers-wake-weinstein/

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vow3kokvdng
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpools-sex-workers-selling-sex-13821059
youtu.be/eo5EXmhz01E
youtu.be/ziO7V82HcKU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUtjSspO_BU
moviewatcher.is/268692/demolition-man-1993
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4
youtube.com/watch?v=S_A_sWLhrlU
youtu.be/XpntYM4wcAo).
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR STOP LISTENING TO GRIME

Preview of tomorrow's Sunday Times.

>Brit/pol/ in a nutshell
Start being triggered

Check this shit out

youtu.be/vow3kokvdng

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THESE FUCKING THREADS

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpools-sex-workers-selling-sex-13821059

We should have listened.

>white woman holding her mud baby

RACIALLY DESTROYED

first

This was my ringtone back at school haha. Teachers hated it, but man didn't care tbqh.

youtu.be/eo5EXmhz01E

Why does that women have a niglet?

>no stormzy

>I got a mention

>first
>9th reply

seriously, imagine a music genre called "scum" or "shit"

"What sort of music are you into?"
"Shit. Fucking shit. Shit fucking music."

grunge

Reminder that WN's trip was hacked a while back. Annoyingly the dude never actually gave out the password, but he had the tripcode. It is not even WN you are talking to. Stop replying to him.

sludge

y-you don't like grime, user?

where's honk, where's teacakes

The stepdaughter of one of my relatives listens to it. So depressing. I hate the cunt though so whatever. Just FUELS MY RAGE DESU

My op is semi ironic
Croydon is full of halfies
Pic related happend somewhere in south London

>going to a school where mobiles are allowed

Phones should be banned, and if you get caught with one it should be taken off you. End of.

Both superior to grime.

DARE I SAY

Swampcore.

sorry but what on gods green england is sludge

Unironically beautiful.

Time for some old-school experimental shit. Prof. Green was top quality when he was on his game, by I'd suggest a few years ahead of his time, as his sound didnt manage to gain prominence within the grime scene until Devlin shook things up

youtu.be/ziO7V82HcKU

Quickmasking one anime character was enough to make me feel sick

are you about to kill paul allen?

Jesus wept

no wonder his dad killed himself

Ban sex

SELLING:

20 front-row seats to the WN vs Preusse fight next month, Balmaha Boatyard 9pm

£8.00 ONO (kids go free)

>fartbox

raffed
be more like this and my opinion of tripfags may improve

Fresh OC. Rate

would you lads prefer an enclave of your country to be solely populated by nigger-acting whites or just nigger-acting niggers?

i think i'd choose the latter as it'd be easier to self-segregate from them, kick them out, and people would be less likely to adopt their mannerisms.

ARE JOE

Lads I'm on holiday in exotic Belfast and the airbnb has BT broadband, how do I torrent on this shit? Seems like every site is blocked

send help I want to watch Demolition Man

Ugly jig with a stupid voice

https will get you past most blocks

Should collab with pic related

>mate its a towerin’ inferno innit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUtjSspO_BU

Lads

While we're on the subject of cultural degeneracy: when did Halloween costumes stop making any effort to be horror-related?

I know it's been that way for a while in the US, but when did it become okay over here to go trick-or-treating as a Disney character of a cultural stereotype?

why are you sat at home on halloween britpol?

moviewatcher.is/268692/demolition-man-1993

Can you do one with a picture of Enoch laughing over it?

i have a family

Sludge metal my man, the good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4

>the ins and outs briefing
kek

fuck off lad its not halloween today is it???

that already exists i believe

Halloween is Tuesday

No, its retarded monkey noise

alluc.ee

Just stream it

Would you rather have a big nipple for a mouth, or two tiny mouths as nipples? (Be warned however, the mouths will occasionally utter quiet racist comments)

because going outside on a normal day is absolutely terrible enough.

I’m not American

this ones a banger, release your anger

dumb frogposter

Halloween is a shitty degenerate Yank affair anyway. No one gave a fuck about it here until recently, I wish it would have stayed that way.

>tfw you finish watching Stranger Things and it ends with all the kids at their school disco dancing with their friends amidst the blossoming of their first romances and you realise you never had that experience because you had no friends and spent your teenage years reading modernism, Elizabethan drama, neo-classical poetry and Greek mythology

youtube.com/watch?v=S_A_sWLhrlU

>O lord thou pluckest me out
>O lord thou pluckest
>burning

You gunna take dat back?

i'd prefer a nipple for a mouth because then when i got a tongue kiss it'd feel like my nipples were being played with

the fuck are you going to do to enjoy the halloween festivities(sluts) on a tuesday?

>That guitar tone

Coming right up

>Stranger Things
Is that show any good? Do I have to be an '80s kid to enjoy it?

Also, I'd recommend you pay attention to the heavy soul/RnB influence that is lantent in the beat, and then finally actualised in the chorus leading to an intoxicating mixture of raw, primal grime aggression and a smoother, more conservative use of tonality to counteract a fairly atonal spoken word.

Similar in many respects to the American hip-hop of the 1990s, especially an undeniable vein of Tupac-esque bee-bop pervasive in his sound (certainly influenced by "Holla at me" youtu.be/XpntYM4wcAo).

Nobody made music quite like professor green, and his decline in popularity is criminal as far as I'm concerned. One of the most underrated artists of the 21st century, undoubtedly.

>Halloween
>American

This. Is it just me or does it seem like everyone keeps saying today is Halloween?

mark lamarr hasnt been on tv in yonks lads

>cultural assimilation is the sign of a good citizen
Threadly reminder to adhere to Brit/pol/'s culture and love Preuße.

He’s dead

LISTEN LADs , Help the white poor kids on net
Now .. ?? you are broken worthless cunts here /B..
I told you ..??
.. just stop Trying here is ..IS GONE Ok !
we ok .. :)

I liked it. Not an 80's kid either. Latest series has got miscegenation in it so be warned.

ikr?. Slow and fat, as Beavis and Butthead said.

martyr

Dirty slut.

Is this because of the me and honk situation again?

orginally it was a pagan festival in honour of the dead

>hey janet we're working on halloween
>if you get spooked you can cuddle up with me;)
>get sent to HR
>fired
>feminists kill my tarantula
>die alone
thats what im gonna do

Do you have my IP?

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

>look at your nose
>nose long like garden hose
what did he mean by this?

any other of you lads coming to meet me and honk in manchester tonight for halloween?

No, I hate the sound of his voice, he sounds retarded. Plus he's an ugly chimp.

dumb dumbfrogposterposter
Saucy git, now try this on for size.

Would you rather fuck Rachel Riley (but she has a cock) or Ryan Gosling (but he's got a perky little mingebox under his tighty whiteys)? ;)

I LOVE THE PART OF MY SOUL THAT PULLS ME TOWARDS THE HEAVENS

I'm well aware of it's origins. The modern day incarnation is entirely Yank and incredibly cringeworthy. Hurts my autism like nothing else.

I'm sorry but guy is from Quebec. Big fan here.

anyone who lives within 60 miles of london is automatically a subhuman

I never 'enjoy sluts' anyway.

i'd go down on rachel because i heard she eats loads of giant jaffa cakes so i bet her semen tastes like oranges

>Halloween is a shitty degenerate Yank affair anyway
>No one gave a fuck about it here until recently
It just used to be different. My parents and grandparents used to dress up to go to traditional parties where they'd bob for apples and such, amidst the drinking and smoking.

i'd wrangle rachel even if it had teeth

What are you all doing November 11th and 12th? I was planning on going to London on Armistice Day, but got volunteered up near Norwich to do a small commemoration by my friends. On Remembrance Sunday I'm going to have to make it to London for at least a few hours.

It's been 99 years already, lads

Pic related

since i quit drinking and smoking ive started to hate holidays