What will happen on Monday. What you didn't know

Look, I feel bad for Sup Forums. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.

2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.

4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of shit, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up shit and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I won't be responding to questions here. I know for a fact who is watching. They're probably trying to trace me right now. Take care user. Peace be with you.

Mueller obstructed the congressional investigation into 9/11. He is not /ourguy/.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

big if true

9/11 has fuck all to do with any of this stuff though.

>The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta.

So this will happen on Monday?

>tracing me right now
use more tin foil

Trever that u?

As always this may be a larp, but the reasoning on this is pretty interesting.
BUMP OF JUSTICE
DONT
LET
IT
SLIDE

you are mistaken

You can larp all you want but when the ecconomy eventually goes to shit the people will be looking for every single FBI and CIA nigger and rope will be the new ecconomic model of America

time>>>space>>>energy>>>matter>>>humans

So I guess it was uranium.

>that whole post

It's been verified that the fbi "seventh floor", or leaders don't like trump and didn't want him elected. Mueller isn't a good guy.

>They're probably trying to trace me right now
back trace complete, the consequences will never be the same for you OP

Really bad LARP. You contradict yourself about Trump glad about Russia concoction in order to flip the script, yet Trump is mad they kept concocting it.

4/10

I don't feel like typing an entire paragraph. 9/11 the event was the least significant aspect of 9/11 the operation.

then fuck off nigger

Larping shill.
Mueller doesn't personally investigate anything. He oversees a team.
The team he brought together is made up of highly partisan Democrat lawyers.
The FBI agents assigned to Mueller are from the counterintel division which corruptly whitewashed Clinton crimes with the server and foundation.
No way these lawyers and FBI agents are going after anything but the Trump team.
There have been a lot of attempts to try to get critics to back off Mueller by claiming he is secretly helping Trump, not trying to impeach and remove him.
This is more of the same.
The only way Hillary or the Clinton Foundation or Loretta Lynch or Comey will ever be investigated is if the special counsel investigation by Mueller which was illegally commissioned and based on a dossier created through a conspiracy between the Hillary campaign and Kremlin agents, is ended a new honest special counsel appointed to investigate Hillary, Lynch and Comey.

nigger mueller was never our guy

i cant wait for Mondays happenings

minuscule if baloney

damn, Ben really went all out on this one. Now post unedited