The absolute state of America

Really struggling to give a shit. Some fag died. Big deal.

Well yeah, he was in the Navy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIFATS

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

He had a wife and kids. The fuck is this

>Navy SEAL
That explains it all. The fact that he's gay and that he got killed by an untrained random nigger with a zip gun.

His widow has been in the news non stop. I don't believe this is a case of "oh hoh hoh gay concealed carry" either I just think they're slandering him here for attention

give me one reason why i shouldn't slaughter (((news))) and propaganda studios - one good reason: I'll wait

FAKE NEWS

Give gays the right to serve, and inevitably, some will die in the service of their country. That's generally how the military works. You are thrust into a situation where it is kill or be killed, and you are honored when you come back, whether it is in one piece or in a casket. That all said, who fucking cares what the guy's sexual orientation was?

>That all said, who fucking cares what the guy's sexual orientation was?

Leftists do. A dead faggot is cause for celebration, a dead fucking white male is one less oppressor.

I was a CT guy for his last command and knew him personally, he wasn't gay.

>A dead faggot is cause for celebration
I know right?

>Navy SEAL
>Jose Hernandez

kek, where's the amerimongrel damage control for their spic military? looks like the "b-b-but all the elite units are white!!" meme has been shattered. all according to plan. if there is a civil war the military won't back you Trumpkins. ITS OVER!

He's still more of a man and less of a faggot than you, OP.

>ZOGbot and a fag dead at once.

Based

This. Nobody now in devgru happens to be homosexual.

Wife's son.

It's a win desu

So is this article implying his death is less or more important because he was gay? Fucking liberals.

Hermandos wasn't openly gay.