Literally every place in the world has figured out that two-wheeled transport is better than taking a car everywhere...

Literally every place in the world has figured out that two-wheeled transport is better than taking a car everywhere except for the United States.
>save money on fuel
>save money on the vehicle. $20,000 for a new car, $5,000 for a new motorcycle or scooter
>save time not having to wait in traffic because you can just split lanes when traffic stops
>assist decongesting roadways because two-wheeled vehicles are like 1/5th the size of your average vehicle

There is literally no reason not to ride one on the regular versus driving a car unless you live in a wasteland with shit weather year round, like Alaska.

I know a guy that just lost both of his arms past the elbows thanks to a motorcycle crash

Yeah perfect if you want to make vehicular deaths skyrocket.

Was he going like 150 miles an hour? Because I can already tell you it sounds like it unless it really was another driver's fault.

If more people rode bikes, bikers would be safer.

You die when you crash.

Are you seriously victim blaming a motorcycle crash survivor?

yeah that’s a great idea for when it snows 10”

Using a roadway comes with risks for everyone that uses it.

>adding lanes minimizes traffic
rookie mistake

I'm a motorcyclist and I'm going to say I'm winning to bet the crash was at least mostly his fault without even knowing anything else about it.

Am I right?

Motorcycle deaths are more than double automobile deaths.

Learn how to read

You absolutely don't sound like a motorcyclist. You're a fucking gay little bitch at most.

Nobody on Sup Forums has any good or decent ideas. This is literally Sup Forums with a longer list of racial epithets.

Most of those happen because it's fun to hit 120 from a dead stop in like 6 seconds.

Moral of the story? Don't do that.

Yes and most of the automobile deaths are from people doing dumb shit too. You aren't going to magically make people less stupid and the fact of the matter is motorcycles are more dangerous. Did you fall off one and hit your head and make yourself even more stupid or something?

I'm considering it, but what are the options when it comes to cargo like groceries/etc?

What does this have to do with the subject at hand
They're still cheaper and more efficient in every way for the average person than cars are except in bad weather.

Fuel autonomy is about 100 miles. Gotta change tires every 2000miles about 300$ a tire. No storage room. If it rains you are get wet. If you sneeze on a bike at 65mph you die.
Tell me more you fucking flaming faggot how good a bike it.

Get a backpack or luggage compartments on your bike. They'll do for a few days groceries if you pack right and dont get things you don't need.

>be able to drive in rain
>be able to drive in snow
>be able to drive over potholes
>wanting to talk to your passengers
>wanting to listen to music
>wanting to not go def because of the engine
>wanting more than 1 passenger
>not dying instantly in a high speed collision
hmm yes yes, truly advanced

How are they more dangerous to anybody but the driver? Cars kill a lot more pedestrians than motorcycles do

What bikes are you riding that only get 100 miles fuel autonomy? Liter bikes?
I ride a 600 and get 160 miles on a 4 gallon tank.

I'm guessing you do not live anywhere near the north. And yes more efficient if you're a loser who will die alone.

Oh great you could stop potentially 4,000 deaths a year while increasing deaths by 30,000 well now that you make that point we better look out for those 4,000!

Friendly reminder that if you're not living in a place that is cold and icy at least a third of the year, you're not in white man's country.

Friendly reminder that motorcycles are retarded in white man's country.

>I lost all four limbs
>Well at least it wasn't my fault, I guess that makes motorcycles better.
t.burger

Our country is as big as the European continent.

We also have to deal with niggers -- we can't live anywhere near the city but have to live an hour's drive away to keep away from niggers. And public transportation isn't an option, because niggers.

As Europe becomes less white, I'd invest heavily in Euro car companies. They're bound to see the same effect.

Would you rather your glorious pure Ayran daughter to commute on a motorcycle or a big car or SUV or truck?

3rd world people commute on motorcycles because they have to. If they could, which they never will, theyd all drive the disgusting pig fat trucks like Americans do.

oh shit nig thats some final destination shit

No joke, I'd open my door on that faggot and then double tap his ass with my 10mm.

It doesn't have to be year around to get shit weather. Pretty much every state north of Mason Dixon gets enough shit weather to warrant a car.

No you wouldn't.
You would sit there daydreaming about it and fuming while stuck in traffic.

lol i purposefully drive way too close to motofags to scare the shit out of them, knocked a guy off of his bike once doing it. shit's fucking hilarious. especially when they try to lanesplit and beat traffic, that's the best time to do it

Because I am not a poorfag

Had a motobike behind me on hwy, they are tailgating and trying to be intimidating. Brake check. They swerve off road and went up in a cloud of dust and gravel. How stupid can these motofags be?