Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g
youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k
youtu.be/qg4oyHfrcfk
youtube.com/watch?v=G_HmxScD8CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>actual rape victim
So close to perfection, yet so far.

Why do I never know who these people are?

Literally who

Stop shilling for your irrelevant friends

I don't know who she is either.

looks like a thot
why are men so easily swayed by ugly women

I welcome her entry into the oversaturated conservative blonde girl e-celeb market.

Hopefully she will receive many beta bux and eventually learn not to be a civic nationalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g

kind of looks like a man

>(((trad)))
Dropped.

all insufferable with nothing useful to add. Brain dead blondes whose only platform are beta cucks

Except I bet she's not traditional right now

probably slept around and is not married.

who cares

She just turned 22.

wtf is up with gummy teeth

trash

>probably slept around and is not married.
What if her rapist took her virginity? Then she might have an aversion to being a degenerate and get penis count will only be 1 instead of people like Lauren Southern that probably number in the dozens.

I'm jealous of whoever raped her. Bonus points if he made her cum against her will. So hawt.

doubt it

either way i just watched her videos and shes 5 years too late on the whining about the SJWs

useless

She has a bad tooth to gum ratio. It's probably her only real flaw though. Otherwise, she's pretty perfect (personality wise too).

>gumline
DROPPED

Useless for you or I maybe, but these "trad" women mating with the cuckistani faggots is a bit better than them all being leftists.

Gay

Sauce she was raped?

ugly as hell. but the Aryan in the background, grrrr

>It's probably her only real flaw though
Not being a virgin is a more significant flaw.

Who cares? Why do these people do this? This slut is the same as all the other attention whores.

She probably can't even cook. I can count on one hand the number of women I know younger than 35 who can actually cook. These women get to a certain age and lust after something that they've avoided their entire lives. Men do the same, especially on the right, where for some reason you all want to be welders or tobacco farmers or international mercenaries despite being fat virgins.

STOP SHILLING THESE WORTHLESS E-CELEBS

GODDAMN

>actual rape victim
Please tell me it wasn't a nigger or spic? She deserves better than that.

yeah
not my cup of tea
i want a woman who goes out and pays the bills, not some parasite who likes to eat beef and pies

God who are these shills pushing for some literally retard

>These women get to a certain age and lust after something that they've avoided their entire lives
It used to be the whores only realized and killed themselves once it was too late. Women in their early 20s realizing is a step in the right direction.

She's a bit much for me.
I support that she's getting out there.
Hopefully she'll find a nice husband, they'll have some kids and she'll contribute to the replenishment of whites.
We shall see.

Who else rapes?

yeah why is she on twitter and not living the traditional life.

You're the one acting like a "literally retard" in order to reverse psychology shill people into liking her, faggot.

Because she is busy going to school so she can get a job she will quit when she gets married I guess.

>It used to be the whores only realized and killed themselves once it was too late. Women in their early 20s realizing is a step in the right direction.

Not really. They fuck around in college and then want to live the traditional life. should be hung

either way shes a worthless e celeb, if even that. literally no one knows who this bitch is

>Who else rapes?
I fucking hate America.

who paid for her to be able to put that she loves traveling and goes/has gone around the world on her online dating profiles?

This is the state of conservatism in 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k

Stop falling for psyops you idiots. Dilute and Conquer

>Not really.
The next step is women staying pure and getting married in their teens again. These e-celebs are mostly worthless whores, but they are presenting themselves as "trad" because that is the culture that is gaining traction today.

yeah will totally "quit" while she fucks coworkers

Her father? That DYEL behind her?

Why is this so true

hey look it's that body shamer

WTF ARE THOSE THINGS

are all three of them trannies? Wtf

burn them

women just follow trends like sheep for social acceptance

>>actual rape victim
Doubt full.
AND no we dont need another lara sotherland teling the virgins to donate to her paterone.
Stop taking heed in women.

unless they are like lana lokteff

they need to go
women like her will not help

>despite being fat virgins.
>fat
Yes but was a gym rat in my youth.
>virgin.
Hell to the fuck no.

Absolutely true. Using these "trad" females to breed a new generation of truly traditionalist children sounds like a good outcome though.

Because women are women nigger
This guy knows whats up.

Is it illegal to bring a box full of paintball guns, 50 badass dudes, and just Splatoon the shit out of all the Antifa protesters?

OP, I'm willing to court you for a prospect of marriage, I'm 26, 6'4 White Man with Green Blue Eyes. And I want no sex till marriage.

Those kids come out as rich preps.
This "trad" people are just opposite sjws and will breed a new generation of swag hella yolo collage kids.

except they won't breed them to be traditionalistic. They will allow them to have "fun" in college and be the "cool mom". the girl we're talking about in this thread and the like are just shallow traditionalists. They don't understand the principles of tradition. they are just in it for the fad and social status.

So cute
I don't care that she's just saying trendy things with a cute face
Or that she's been raped

I want to wife her

Who fucking cares if it is?
Tell the cops to either break up antifa or you and your crew will.

>>literally autistic

that's not Julie

Lol

Its edgy to be conservative now.
It's mainstream to be liberal.

What strange times we live in. :/

dumb bitch wouldn't ever do it. such a thot that she wants sex before marriage. fake trads are worse than degenerates because they lie about themselves

This man gets it.
These women will undermine everything you stand for.
Look what happened they went left then right and soon the pendulum will swing back left.

I guess we should encourage them to return to complete hedonistic leftism then. Oh well, Western civilization had a good run, but I guess you have to know when to give up.

Thank you for opening my eyes, mgtow brothers. Can you tell me where to buy a good sexdoll now?

Bring Pepsi.
youtu.be/qg4oyHfrcfk

exactly

I do.

I'd rather have no arrests on my record.

they should just kill themselves

prove to me this bitch is traditionalistic in any way

>Its edgy to be conservative now.
I wasn a conservative since I was like 14.
Thats because the people in my life at the time got me into leaf gun politics and said wow liberals are why I need a PAL to own a gun?
I became anything but liberal thanks to gun control.
Nice blanket statement pops hows that punk rock?

She isn't, she is a worthless whore and I wish she would go fuck niggers instead of pushing pseudo-traditionalism on youtube.

>for some reason you all want to be welders or tobacco farmers or international mercenaries despite being fat virgins.

>tfw will never be mercenary killing nogs in africa

feelsbad man

>I am entitled to not work because pussy
Why would anyone listen to this cunts takes on anything?

thanks brother

women have led the crusade to destroy our civilization and values. They are nothing more than sheep and in the pursuit of what makes them look good in front of their friends and society. They don't study history or philosophy, just follow fads. Look at what's going on college campuses because of (((women)))

she literally sleeps around so much she was excommunicated from church

>yes ik her in person

Is this animation actually from the original? I never remember Dragonball looking this good.

Same. Frail women are only attractive in the bedroom, but if thats all they are why would i keep them around?

>I want to wife her
No, you want to fuck her. Lust =/= love.

well said

I'm trying to embarrass them, not give them open wounds they can use against me.

where does she talk about her raping experience. Please

>Watches her meetoo rape culture vid.
>False rape accusations are just like 50's lynch mobs when white women said black men raped them because they whistled at her
>BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST
Dropped

She looks like she has an extra chromosome
>republican
Nice I was right

dude, you can get a hands-on experience if you go outside

two trannies and a slut. to ovens with them all

Well then enjoy antifa throwing bricks at your shit.
The police wont break it up and you wont break it up it will spread.
BUT user I SAID I WANNA GET MARRIED HAVE KIDS STAY AT HOME AND COOK WAH
No shit shes not.

>not dropping her as soon as you realised she was an "american"
Sort yourself out.

Exactly.

yup... it's probably from the Orange set versions of DB.

It actually looks pretty good. And that series actually had some pretty good choreography...

that's not a cute face you beta fuck

who is this thot? how the fuck do you get excommunicated from a church.

She’s a 10/10 compared to all the bland chinks Sup Forums lust for.

Kill yourselves, you childless autistic mutts.

Anons, where does she talk about being raped, please, I want to see the videoclip.

*an hero

Also thanks for the link faggot. Mage

DO NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY NEW WEIFEY

>friends with trannies
T R A D I T I O N A L

Two shitskins and a dumb yolo swag fag.
No, I hope the war kills everyone.
Thank god for canada's winter.

I didn't watch the whole video, but the gif is most likely from this fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_HmxScD8CM

Someone's salty.

Literally who? If you feel the need to use jewtube to express your opinions might as well be a coal burner

she is open about her relationship with her bf (the Berkeley College Republicans president) who is pushing her everywhere (essentially sex for chance to be with BCR and have political opportunities). She is open about it tho, and that's why although she claims to be "orthodox" she is not allowed into the church because of her promiscuity.

Think about what you said.
You're advocating for roastie feminism. I would love for more women to want to stay at home and raise kids. If they did, I would more likely listen to what they had to say.