Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote. By 3 million votes

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote. By 3 million votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are 30 million illegals in an election that was about deporting or imprisoning them...

You can go back to blowing your neighbour now. Your work here is done.

Reminder to sage slide threads boys

trumpf wont win in 2020
for sure

nope. the fat old drunk bulldyke lost the popular vote by about 10 million votes when you subtract the fraud

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

all you liberal losers can do is cry and it's so fun to watch

when clinton said that anyone who doesn't accept the results of a legitimate election is a threat to democracy, she was right.

and it's so fucking funny, because she lost AND she refused to accept the results of the election, just like her batshit autistic supporters

Sage
No one ask for sauce.
Coalburners deserve their toll

Gz

Hillary didn't know that Russia was going to steal the election, stupid Drumpanzee

trump has already made huge strides as president in his first year -- imagine how much else he is going to do.

america needed trump, and trump is going to clean this country up and make it #1 again

he's gonna make america great again

The only strides drumpf has made are towards prison

Daily reminder that you are a negro nigger niglet nog

Now imagine if they had voter ID laws and only citizens voted.

also dont forget the Unions and Healthcare folks busing in the dementia patients and giving their members the day off work if they register with their DEM operatives.

it's funny because Russia had nothing to do with the election, and Russia came up in question simply because Hillary lost.

had she won, Russia would have "mysteriously" not been mentioned or at blame for Trump's loss

Six million votes.

Popular vote doesn't mean anything.

jesus how deluded are you people -- first it was three, now six? you might as well say she won by 10.

all of those votes were proven to be illegitimate and from people who were dead. fake news

What’s that supposed to mean? The Hillary Pepe? It’s really cringy... I know you. I see you here from time to time. Why do you take up valuable space in America?

So did Hitler. Checkmate, faggot.

75% of US citizens did not vote for her, also 75% of US citizens did not vote for Trump. No one won the popular vote.

exactly -- the only reason why hillary won is because she won the most democratic states in the US -- new york, illinois, and california.

thank god the electoral college exists or we would be fucked -- not gonna let three states decide the election for the remaining 47.

the people chose -- and the people chose Trump.

Your point is retarded. She couldn't have become president (despite winning) because Russia stole the election. When drumpf is arrested, Hillary will take her rightful place in the white house. Hopefully she'll get an extra year to make up for this wasted time.

too bad that your country has other voting rules
change the constitution or whatever laws need to be changed and then complain. atm according the law he is the legit president

so did bernie

Wow I guess the Polish really are retarded.

you are so lost -- hillary isn't just going to "take her rightful place"

i now see how the supporters of hillary operate, and it's not in reality. they're so far gone that they shouldn't have even been able to vote.

thank god trump is president, because with hillary and her delusional supporters, this country would be fucked.

Wat is this?

yeah -- he had the primaries stolen from him from hillary. but that's okay, because hillary is now and will forever be the laughing stock of the pathetic democratic party

>hillary isn't just going to "take her rightful place"
Well, you're in for a rude awakening then, drumplet. I hope you literally cry when that happens.

Name of grill in OP? Is that from BLACKED?

>he still believes the Russian collusion meme
>he hasn't heard about uranium one

Daily reminder that President Donald John Trump is the President. And also sage.

>agrees to play chess
>loses
>claims to win because he has more pieces on the board
>posts slide threads with coalburners on Sup Forums

sage

votes from illegal aliens, dead people and vote fraud don't count

>in for a rude awakening
i can't comprehend the fact that you think hillary is going to magically appear in the WH

she lost -- in a legitimate election -- to our president donald j. trump

read up on the constitutional process of electing a president, and what a president is.

this

There was no contest for "popular vote", therefore she did not win anything.

We knew about the so-called Uranium One nothingburger back in 2015 when the NY Times reported on it and nobody cared then and nobody cares now. It didn't stop Hillary from winning the popular vote, drumpfkin. :D

Daily reminder that she only won it because of minorities. Minorities are not actually Americans, so their votes shouldn't count. Trump actually won by a landslide.

still butthurt much? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1!!!11111!1111111

Trump won - fucking get over it. faggot.

>SHE HAD MORE CHESS PIECES!! HOW COULD SHE WIN???
sage

She lost and you're the loser.

>literally thinks Russia stealing an election is legitimate
This is why everyone laughs at you drumpanzees.

Daily reminder that you need more than muh popular vote to win the Presidency.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Elian Gonzalez

which is funny that his named rhymed with Alien. so everyone called him Alien Gonzalez and cheered when they kicked his ass out.

Although most people at the time didn't really understand why they were kicking him out; it was a custody issue. the jew media went fucking bonkers over it though.

>Muh rooskeez
>still no proof of this

>literally thinks Russia stole the election
This is why you've lost all credibility

all in commiefornia

>Daily reminder that you need more than muh popular vote to win the Presidency.
Yes. You need the support of Russian oligarchs,

>Dems can't into Electoral College
>MUH ROOSKEEZ!
>Still no proof

Hildawgs in the house tonight!

>literally thinks the entire intelligence community would lie for Hillary
This is why you've lost all credibility.

Daily reminder that voter fraud is being discovered... daily.

When you subtract illegals and dead people, Bill's wife got like 10 votes, total.

Found the rural/suburban retard.

(you)

daily reminder that white women look most attractive when their lips are wrapped around black meat

Chk
Dead people won't get a vote in 2020.
Sad.

Humpty Drumpty did not build a wall
Humpty Drumpty had a great fall
All of the redditards and the klansmen
couldn't put Drumpty together again

Drumpity broke his promise on wars
The lion of Syria cut off his balls
Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick
Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpity's presidency turned to shite
America's now less than 50% white
Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top
Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water
All while a jew was fucking his daughter
And making the choices on every adventure
And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little trumplets, look at you now
You were all duped and we all know how
Your IQs so low, we should just pull the cord
When will you realize, Sup Forums isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave
The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave
Pretty soon you will look like Brazil
And that little trumptards, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu
Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too
And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see
You're already wishing you voted for me

my nigga, what have you been smoking?

Get in here.

Daily reminder we don't live in a democracy. We live in a democratic Republic of states.

>ad hom
>Still no proof
Oh ShareJew. You can have one last $.02 from me just because I feel sorry for you. Come back with proof next time and maybe you'll get more from me. Enjoy that pack of Ramen I just bought for ya.

Obligatory Humpty Drumpfy meme.

There was not a single "illegal" vote cast for Hillary and you know it. Meanwhile, there is mountains of evidence that the Russians rigged the election for Trump.

Popular vote doesn't mean anything, otherwise all the money would be flowing into Cali and NY

Are you saying you think the entire intelligence community lied for Hillary? If so, you're more pathetic than your rotting orange.

I don't need your pennies. When Drumpf gets impeached your tears will sustain me for the rest of my life.

>shills pretending to be ancaps

lol sage

She fucking won. If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

The only reason it doesn't mean anything is because Russia stole the election, but I don't expect you American-hating drumplets to understand.

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

California has issued millions of drivers licenses to illegals.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I realize you still don't understand the electoral college.

AB60 licenses don't entitle you to vote, brainlet.

Stop replying to this bullshit.

>S-s-s-s-SURELY DRUMPFLSTILTZKINZ IS ON HIS WAY TO IMPEACHMENT THIS TIME!
Ok ShareJew. Have two more pennies so long as you come up with something else besides
>muh impeachment
which we all know is never going to happen. Unless in the minds of deranged, senile nigger women like Maxine Waters.

Aww you hurt my wittle fweelings with your meanie words.
But your words are completely devoid of credible facts, evidence and sources so once again you are full of rotten doo doo

You don't need any id to register or vote.

Where did you get these new Hilldawgs?

Reminder that there are no voter id laws in most states and plenty of illegals

Prove the intelligence community wrong then, drumpanzee.

Ya, didn't think so.

Sage. Kys. Now.

She won the popular vote yet the electoral college thought she was more incompetent than Trump.

Never said that.

I am making the connection between the way that California treats illegals and the fact that they feel comfortable voting in elections.

Sure, if you got about 2 and 1/2 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM&t=2s

That's right. The PEOPLE chose Hillary, the SYSTEM chose Trump.

Simple as that. She was the true outsider this election.

Follow up reminder that this country got sold to the kikes a long time ago and the constitution has been subverted.
sage slide threads

The left can't even come up with their own memes LOL this is absolutely pathetic.

Yes well done Clinton, well done...
HOWEVER

daily reminder jews are parasites that must be exterminated before we can take back our future

5 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary. So in your counting she lost by 2 million votes

Remember folks, when these brainlets bring up the electoral college, they are really talking about Russian meddling. Without it, drumpf would be crying in drumpf tower right now.