Danganronpa 3

Monday is habbening time everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give up user, they will never show the island again

god I want to see Despair Gundham so much

Reminder that class 77 would have never agreed to the NWP without the Junko plan. Based Izuru.

What are all the plotholes in DR as a whole?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Likewise, my friend!

>get them to agree by telling them he'll resurrect their waifu
>dont put in waifu AI
>save everyone and yourself

Izuru was just throwing a fit and got 10 people comatose as a result

This is a warning from the United Hope Army. There will be a zero tolerance policy invoked on all extreme instances of waifufaggotry. Please ensure that all waifufaggotry falls within the designated guidelines or risk being persecuted to the fullest extent of the martial law.

Reminder to praise and honour the righful queen over your pitiful existence.
Her majesty Saionji Hikoyo.
Mikanfags need not to apply, as being a skanky slut is apparently transmissible given how Junko turned out to be.
Based Juzo is the first knight of the Saionji Kingdom

I have a very bad feeling Kohacka isn't going to show us any of the other survivors besides Hajizuru.

I want to marry Sonia!

>Implying any of know what Izuru's plan was exactly.
>Implying Hajizuru cant just wake them up since they still have a chance.

He wanted to save himself too by defeating Junko and meeting Chiaki once again.

>/drg/

Go ahead, I'm more of a Mahiru fan

I want to marry the strawberry behind her

But husbandofaggotry is okay?

>SDR2's ending
>turns out the cast were all Ultimate Despair, just like Junko and Mukuro
>wow i guess Junko really didn't throw the world into despair by herself, there were others like her
>the climax of the game is about how they need to take responsibility for their actions and face the future no matter what it brings

Bravo

>DR3:Zetsubo-hen
>None of them are responsible for any of their actions
>brainwashing film actually HIJACKS THEIR BODIES AGAINST THEIR WILLS

Whew lad.

>Coming from a hopeman fag.

Isn't it past your bedtime Saionji? Come on, off to bed with you.

Unless Junko was lying about broadcasting the 2nd killing game worldwide (as it at was at least locally broadcasted because of the Future Foundation response), why didn't she broadcast her mindhacc anime?

Post YFW Hajizuru is facing off against A MYSTERIOUS MASKED SHIP COMMANDER

Anyone have that picture of Nagito dead with edited red blood?

>shipperfags believe this

Sorry, but she's coming with me.

>maybe nobody will notice if I sell my headcanon as a fact

fuck off DR2 cucks

Fuck off hopeboy I love Sonia and there is nothing you can do about it!

Post the things that will ruin the anime for you forever.
>Chiaki is real and survives

>how they need to take responsibility for their actions
No, it's that they had to face what they were. And for Hajime it was an additional thing of him erasing himself. The DR1 trio was like "nah no need for you to take responsibility, we wont execute you".

They're still somewhat responsible to be honest with you, my friend

It's not like the snuff film brainwash robs them of their will, it just makes them despair junkies

The DR2 cast are irrelevant. Junko and Despair Arc already confirmed this.

>why didn't she broadcast her mindhacc anime?
Are the people saying this memeing or just retarded? How do you think the entire world suddenly started murdering each other?

It literally does by example of the blue guy who saw his head off.

>taking responsibility = being executed
No.
>It's not like the snuff film brainwash robs them of their will,
Actually, it does. That blue reserve course student in Despair 9 literally killed himself against his will because of the mindhack anime

>mindhacking is really all it took to despairfy the DR2 cast

I'll take my dead waifu and leave then.

Not him but Hinanami is pretty much official after all this pandering.

I doubt this will be the case, MAYBE if she was mind hacked like the others and turns out she is the mastermind in future, maybe then is not going to be that bullshit, but the ideal thing is that she dies either on despair or future

>tumblr

>As your queen of despair, I declare that except for one hour, all day long will air Detective Conan until you have caught up. If the viewing percentage is less than 99.5%, then the 0.5% will be publically humiliated and executed! The remaining hour will be Tanaka's Hell's Kitchen.

post 10/10 danganwaifus

>Are the people saying this memeing or just retarded? How do you think the entire world suddenly started murdering each other?
To be perfectly fair user, in DR1, 2, and AE the Tragedy was implied to be a domino sequence of horrible events that snowballed into the entire world falling into despair.

It was not implied to be mass brainwashing.

>Not him

Sure. Cry harder shipperfag

>guidelines
What do these guidelines entail?

What's Pepsi Cola looking at?

But brainwashing was mentioned in DR2, the boat scene with Nagito was plain bullshit though.

They probably did that so it makes Makoto's reasoning for hiding the RoD less retarded than if they really were despairs like Junko.

>went in expecting episodes devoted to each member of Class 77 being broken by Junko and individually recruited into Despair
>NOPE IT'S JUST MINDHACKS

damn it

Matsudacucks and Chiakicucks on suicide watch

But so is Komahina
They even made an impossible situation just to pander to fujos

Watch as Hajizuru pulls out something like "SHSL Brain Surgeon" or "SHSL Neurologist" and makes the entire cast come back

He's not me though.

Now that the cast is pretty much a bunch of "good boys didnt do nuffins, it was all HPAs and Tengan's fault" I cant see them not coming back.

Brainwashing was mentioned in DR2, once, by Naegi, and it wasn't interpreted to mean literal brainwashing.

If it was truly literal brainwashing, they wouldn't need the NWP to rehabilitate the cast, they could have just erased their memories.

There are no Matsudacucks. He's so unimportant most people don't even know who he is.

At this point ? Nothing could ever not make the DR3 like the biggest disappointment since Mass effect 3, Highlander 2 and crystal pepsi.
I can appreciate the work being put trying to be an emotional rollercoaster, but tying despair and future with OC characters and forcing a twist to the story,despite usually being detrimental to it was a mistake. Despair is also terrible at explaining what did happen to make class 77 fall into despair.

There was explicit brainwashing in all three games. Did you play them?

I ain't gonna lie I'm loving the moments with Nagito and Nanami together, he even lied about testing them as to not embarrass her

A domino sequence of horrible events with "weird irregularities" that took around a year to go from everything fine to post-apocalyptic wasteland. It was always implied something weird was going on with it.

>Tengan's fault
?

I want to see the DR1 girls getting brain probed.

Post cute Sonia sprite edits

you first

There was no brainwashing in DR1
There was no explicit brainwashing in DR2
And the brainwashing in DRAE was done with helmets and wasn't 100% either.

Ignore the one in the middle.

Who do you think had Junko and Mukuro admitted into the school?

Same, this kinda makes up for not having them interact that much in SDR2

Thanks for letting us know you've never played the games.

nice tumblr gif you have there, user

Give examples then, famalam.

inb4 you claim memory erasing is brainwashing.

Sock is best waifu

Prepare your grave useless stepping stone.

>We are getting closer and closer to seeing our beloved characters commiting genocidal attrocities

DR2 literally has Naegi say "You were brainwashed"

And in AE the helmets are literally called brainwashing helmets

I don't know why it's fine for people that Junko is able to erase any memory at a specific point for as long as she wants, which would require an inhuman understanding of the brain and how to control it, but the moment you say brainwashing those same people are angry as fuck

Please promise me the episode on Monday won't be delayed.

That was most likely an act to instill more despair in Chisa

>being worn by countless black men
>best
nope.

That sock knows what's about to go down

So why did Togami let Naegi lead?

thanks

you can find them on google by searching danganronpa sayaka gifs

My opinion on Sonia suddenly dropped after seeing this pic

I'm pretty sure he wasn't part of the committee that let them in.

What do you mean?

Only if I get dubs.

>Anime

When will this meme end? It isn't an anime, it is the snuff film of the student council with Mitarai's brainwash technique

The blue guy was most likely putting up an act for maximum despair

Threadly reminder to stay strong seiko bros

From the way it looks, Togami is his own man in every right, but he follows Naegi's ideas. Wouldn't Togami of all people been against saving the lives of the RoD?

Just like how he was an advisor to the trustee board on the kamukura project and giving Hajime non advice. He's just an "advisor". He didnt do nuffin.

>No man is an island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

Kyoko is in charge and if she's on board with Naegi's plan then he can't do much more than bitch.

Komahina is one sided canon