Working isn't really that much fun like in this anime, right?

Working isn't really that much fun like in this anime, right?

No.

Nope, it's government propaganda.

Working is slavery.

It is if you're a cute little girl.

It's all about perspective.
I worked in an office for a very shitty entry level job and I hated every single moment there, after leaving I realized that everyone was trying to be as friendly as possible and if I had had a better attitude probably I could had made friends or some shit.

No, working is hell, especially when you have to deal with assholes all day long.

In new game everyone is nice to each other and the world is beautiful.

You still have to work a lot to put that facade. I remember one from an older job that actually baked and brought cakes and stuff to the office. People liked her a lot but if you took away the make up, clothes and effort she would had been just another nothing like everyone else.

>everyone except me is a boring, I'm the only unique one

News break, you're an irrelevant nothing like everyone else.

It's not even fucking fun in this anime. Are we watching the same show? This show seems anti-work to me.

Working as software developer is mostly fun.

Depends on your workplace
Restrictions may apply
Umiko Ahagon is not included

I never meant to imply that. I was just another faceless employee, with all her effort she was just liked, not popular or something like that.
Be it male or female, it takes effort for people to even like you, that's all that I meant.

life in general is hell, thats why we must escape through moe

>everyone is an irrelevant nothing just because I am!
>projecting this hard

Irrelevant or not, it's all about perspective.

depends where you work
I work at fucking macdonalds and it's honestly more fun than being home sometimes
just depends on who you work with

If you don't have at least 1,000 people who know your name, you are irrelevant.

If you don't have at least a net worth of $5,000,000, you are irrelevant.

You sound like a woman.

Office work is shit.

Manual labour actually is kinda fun, as chances are that you actually create something you can see and relate to - if shit isnt exploitative and ruins your health for life.

I don't even get your point, why is relevance a binary thing and why would it matter?
If you are important for 100 people isn't that more relevance than being important for 10? Why would you wait for a certain cap to make it so?
A serial rapist is know by more than 1000 people, I wouldn't switch lives with him.

Really? It sounds like a guy trying to justify not trying to be liked to me.

Leave user alone, you bitch.

I'm a junior sysadmin in a tiny bumfuck nowhere branch of a fuckhuge company and while shitton of paperwork is hell (for example requests for account registration for new employees go through me) I love dealing with new problems and making up ways to prevent recurring issues. Also I can just watch anime all day if I feel like it and say that any current issue is stuck on a higher level than I have access to.

Office work can be okay depending on the environment. I do office for the maintenance department at manufacturing company and I enjoy going to work cause my day is basically 50% dicking around on the internet, 10% ordering parts/looking up part information, and 40% shit talking either each other or our safety guy.

The sprinkled in shit talking and occasional work makes the days really fly by without constant boredom.

>fun like in this anime
Are we watching the same anime, or are you forgetting all the horrors they've portrayed of reality?

donuts 50% off

DONUtS 50% off!!!1!

I want to work with aoba

office work is fantastic, what the fuck are you idiots going on about?

literally the comfiest job

Nothing that good has ever happened in my worklife.

i want aoba to work with my dick

You're going to work with Nenecchi.

In the end what does it matter?