GovStudy: Half of Gay Men Product of Pedophillia

As an SJW fighting for the rights of defenseless children, won't you please KYS? PLEASE???

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even surprising

Holy fuck the push for pedophilia is an engineered effort to make more people gay and thereby lower the population

So one half of gay men basically raped the other half? Really rapes my childhood

NOICE

You're confusing correlation with causation. Maybe gay men were just sexier children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

With population sized adjusted for, there are 11 homosexual pedophiles for every 1 heterosexual pedophile

Lol jew science says jews are insane.
Keeps getting better and better

88% of you get boners to little girls. no wonder you meme 88 so much. op pic doesnt say how many grab them sodomites there are. or baby dick suckers. or blood libellors. or "noice" rapey female may may teachers there are. only homosexes. stacked. skewed. and pedo insane fake kikes who belong in isis

gays outbreed you 7:1. a surrogate in UK chose only gays seven times for how based they were. you create "heteros" with noiceness too. all this shit is fake freudian garbage. who pays for this shit? bibi?

It does imply though that you could be turned gay through homosexual molestation.

t. mentally ill poofter

Both of these studies were torn apart by other studies.

I'm curious, these studies were both put out by Jews. Pol knows that Jews attack and try to control different groups, why don't you think they do the same thing to gay people?

Consider this: The artificial culture of promiscuity within the gay community is the biggest money makers for the Jews. Between HIV meds, luxury watches, and glitter, we basically are a cash cow for Jews.

Why don't you think they would try to box us in like everybody else?

I was never molested. I have talked with many exes and close friends about this, and I honestly have difficulty finding more than a couple of gay friends that were actually molested. Most of us are baffled by this association since nobody seems to have actually been molested.

I know plenty of gay men that would kill a pedophile if they found one, simply because its something every gay man I've known really hated.

So take your Psychabbalah and GTFO.

Did you even look at the original citations on that journal article? 4500 unrelated articles those cunts all appear on. Tons of garbage studies on everything from incest to joint pain.

This is a paid publicity team of researchers that goes around producing hype on various political/economic issues.

it doesnt look at its own problems. just like serpent seed. just like the pear earth. what about the xq28 gene? maybe we're all at least bi. what about testing the oil of other men in the showers? there are just some things we cannot understand. i have things to do now. say this where i can see you and youll hush up in less than 5 seconds

fucking canerous womany period fungus smegma snot estrogen drinker. demon fucker. stop sucking on cigars jewish freud. you killed this board to excuse a jewpedo party and president. you are the synagogue of satan. your dad is the serpent. Christ said this. not some "man". like you. or freud. defiled by vaginas

Now THIS is an AnCap post

frog bitch

Ugh

Your English is some of the worst I've seen on this board. It has potential though, do keep trying.

Also, I'm sorry, but most people aren't bisexual or homosexual. Most people are 100% straight. That's just how it works.

gays banned jew stars. all roads lead to bibi. ignore this at your own peril
>33

Not sure if we can even have a conversation given your incoherent rambling.

this has been a well known fact for decades. I'm just surprised that it was allowed to be published.
Older gay men sexualize younger ones. It's just a fact. In previous centuries they were called pederasts.

ive been accosted by stares and criticisms of my dick and for blowjobs and circle jerks many times by men who also lay females. i cheapen pussy for you. men get naked together in many situations. for you to be 100% straight youd never use internet or urinals without a blindfold. or test oil. my english is fine you fucking lying womany yid

nephilim bastards

Is homosexuality not a fetish developed during childhood?

you cant fetishise gross vaginas so why ever bother looking at yourself. muh personal responsibility. why does pence own 50 cats? lying jewish Sup Forums told me this makes you gay. tory smith says pence is a pedo

Thanks a lot, CIA.

Not only that but about half of all pedophiles are gay, note theyre about 2% of the global population

The gays create more gays. Theyll even tell you this. Its almost always an older male grooming them to be gay.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

H-Y Antigen and Homosexuality in Men

Blanchard, Klassen

In men, sexual orientation correlates with the number of older brothers, each additional older brother increasing the odds of homosexuality by approximately 33%. It is hypothesized that this fraternal birth order effect reflects the progressive immunization of some mothers to Y-linked minor histocompatibility antigens (H-Y antigen) by each succeeding male fetus, and the concomitantly increasing effects of H-Y antibodies on the sexual differentiation of the brain in each succeeding male fetus. This hypothesis is consistent with a variety of evidence, including the apparent irrelevance of older sisters to the sexual orientation of later-born males, the probable involvement of H-Y antigen in the development of sex-typical traits, and the detrimental effects of immunization of female mice to H-Y antigen on the reproductive performance of subsequent male offspring.

-

The biology of sexual orientation has been studied in detail in several animal model systems. In the common fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster, the complete pathway of sexual differentiation of the brain and the behaviors it controls is well established in both males and females, providing a concise model of biologically controlled courtship.[26] In mammals, a group of geneticists at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology altered the sexual preferences of female mice by removing a single gene linked to reproductive behavior. Without the gene, the mice exhibited masculine sexual behavior and attraction toward urine of other female mice. Those mice who retained the gene fucose mutarotase (FucM) were attracted to male mice.

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-11-62

-

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

Hamer 1993:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf

-

Hamer 1995:

nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true

doi: 10.1038/ng1195-248

-
Hamer 2006:

Human sexual preference is a sexually dimorphic trait with a substantial genetic component. Linkage of male sexual orientation to markers on the X chromosome has been reported in some families. Here, we measured X chromosome inactivation ratios in 97 mothers of homosexual men and 103 age-matched control women without gay sons. The number of women with extreme skewing of X-inactivation was significantly higher in mothers of gay men (13/97=13%) compared to controls (4/103=4%) and increased in mothers with two or more gay sons (10/44=23%). Our findings support a role for the X chromosome in regulating sexual orientation in a subgroup of gay men.

Extreme skewing of X chromosome inactivation in mothers of homosexual men

Bailey 2014:

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343

doi: 10.1017/S0033291714002451

-

In the case of blood type and the Rh factor, however, interesting patterns emerged. Heterosexual males and females exhibited statistically identical frequencies of the A blood type, while gay men exhibited a relatively low inci- dence and lesbians had a relatively high incidence (p < .05). In the case of the Rh factor, unusually high proportions of homosexuals of both sexes were Rh- when compared to heterosexuals (p < .06). The findings suggest that a connec- tion may exist between sexual orientation and genes both on chromosome 9 (where blood type is determined) and on chromosome 1 (where the Rh factor is regulated).

Eye Color, Hair Color, Blood Type, and the Rhesus Factor: Exploring Possible Genetic Links to Sexual Orientation

Das S. 2007

Identical twins are not 100% identical due to differences in womb environment:

Mechanisms for differences in monozygous twins Paul Gringras, Wai Chen, 2001

doi:10.1016/S0378-3782(01)00171-2

Another issue is the recent finding that even monozygotic twins can be different and there is a mechanism which might account for monozygotic twins being discordant for homosexuality. Gringas and Chen (2001) describe a number of mechanisms which can lead to differences between monozygotic twins, the most relevant here being chorionicity and amniocity.[13] Dichorionic twins potentially have different hormonal environments because they receive maternal blood from separate placenta, and this could result in different levels of brain masculinisation. Monoamniotic twins share a hormonal environment, but can suffer from the 'twin to twin transfusion syndrome' in which one twin is "relatively stuffed with blood and the other exsanguinated"

-

Twin resemblance was moderate for the 3,826 studied monozygotic and dizygotic same-sex twin pairs. Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance, the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were .18–.19 for genetic factors, .16–.17 for shared environmental, and 64–.66 for unique environmental factors

Långström N, Rahman Q, Carlström E and Lichtenstein P (2010) Genetic and environmental effects on same‐sex sexual behavior: a population study of twins in Sweden. Archives of Sexual Behavior 39(1): 75–80.

Bailey 1991:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/495588

doi: 10.1001/archpsyc.1991.01810360053008

-

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

A novel predictive model of sexual orientation using epigenetic markers.

Authors: T. C. Ngun [1]; W. Guo [2]; N. M. Ghahramani [3]; K. Purkayastha [1]; D. Conn [4]; F. J. Sanchez [5]; S. Bocklandt [1]; M. Zhang [2,6]; C. M. Ramirez [4]; M. Pellegrini [7]; E. Vilain [1]

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Data is 16 years old. Need new data. There are way more boys encouraged to be gay by the gay "communities". Parents now bring 5 year-olds to fag parades to "educate" them about sexuality..

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Also, there should be a death sentence for pedophiles. These people need not exist.

adam and eve made all deaths and all sins. 51% of millennials are not 100 clam digger. ALL these words are nothing but freudian. EIGHTY EIGHT PERCENT BUD. LOT HIGHER THAN TWO. WHY IS THE 144K NUMBER IN BIBLE SO LOW? BECAUSE LIKE CHRIST THEY ARE UNDEFILED BY ONLY VAGINAS. GRAB THEM! ALL YOU DO IS EXCUSE YOUR OWN SHIT AND FUCKING LIE ALL THE TIME. FAKE NEWS? WELL YOURE A FAKE JEW WHOM THINKS SHE'S REAL! GO ASK WOMEN IF YOURE A KIKE OR NOT OR JOIN THE FROG EGYPTIAN FERTILITY CULT FOR FAKE KIKES ISIS

>homosexuality is genetic/from the womb
Then there is no reason to either
1) not correct homosexuality
2) give them the rights of heterosexuals
good job dude

Imagine being as mentally broken as this flaming homosexual ITT

The study was conducted at a 90s pride parade by a woman who was a graduate of the illustrious California Professional School of Psychology at Fresno. She was trying to create the illusion that abused causes homosexuality by misleading the study participants with the wording of her study.

A pride parade is not a representative sample. She then compared the gay people to a sample of straight people obtained from a University. She excluded bisexuals from the study altogether. Her findings were never replicated and nobody has heard from her since 2004. She hasn't published anything in over a decade.

We cannot "cure" homosexuality with current technology.

ok retard. what is this the fucking borat movie? eugenicist fucknose. excise your serpent seed, cain

Lol you okay bud? Its just your butthole not that big of a deal just dont rape my kids

youre a fucking dyke and a tranny and a baby dick sucking sick fuck. also an already dead coward who doesnt even know it. and a pedo. and a projecting dirty fat kike jew bottom bitch blood libel vagina

Scary

Homosexuality, just as transexuality is simply a psychosomatic illness.

It is in limbo between on purpose and not on purpose.

Its their choice, theyre just flat out convinced it isnt.

Happens with MANY other issues in life.

So? In the future likely. Homosexuals should not receive the same rights as heteros regardless of where it comes from.

It's kind of making me consider if I was molested or something. I don't really have memories formed until a relatively late age.

Oh well, it doesn't matter now

>your rights end where my feelings begin

t. sjw

Is proof of

fuck off vaginal prolapse. you failed 6000 years ago. you still fail. you have no kids. if you do. get the fuck off here. you make gays. your "kid" is one too cuz u raped him i guess. fuck this place. always making fun of Christ and gays. youre witches. i cant wait until monday when you blow yourselves out. TRAITOR TO NATION AND TO GENDER. peterson is a tranny

So the number of gays has increased by 9x in the past two decades, yet you claim it's nature and not nurture?

Who said it was about feelings? A burgeoning, self-sustaining, and culturally relevant homosexual population is not good for society.

nothing is new under the sun. all you did was lie so here we are

why arent you in the garden? WHOOPS

Why exactly is homosexuality worth encouraging when it so closely correlates with a myriad of other mental illnesses?

That's literally just your opinion.

Homosexuality is a product of conditioning. Humans have a tendency to latch onto whatever makes them feel special. On the other hand abuse can make someone lose value in themselves. Self objectification results in the person looking for a "use" that they have in the world.
It's a fucked up situation. The amount of conditioning in this world is staggering. Makes everything feel artificial.

mental illnesses are spiritual problems. only for jews. like you. and 88% pedos

Duh...I’ve been stating this for fucking ages...please make memes URGENTLY and SPREAD awareness all over the normisphere.
>this is another front in the war against whites
(((They))) normalized gay marriage in order to normalize gay adoption and hence pedophilia via the back door..producing a generation of child abusing faggots.
Whilst at the same time straight couples are being demonized for chastising their kids..look at the shit that went down with brad Pitt after he got into a confrontation with his bratty teenager.
The plot is to take as many kids into care as possible and adopt them out to (((holsome gay couples)))...not joking

>scientific studies prove shit Sup Forums knew 10 years ago
Every fucking week this year, then the atheists just deny the science or pretend they ALWAYS knew it was the case.

jew and gay are oxymoron. isis. kikes. or gays. pick one
youre a mother fucker

wait wait wait....

So you're saying its nature AND nurture?! HOLY FUCK!

Lol in 5 years youll be cutting your dick off

>only 1 out of 391 jews insane
>only 1 out of 1775 catholics insane

rly makes you think

the fuck are you saying. pol knows nothing and the ten year age just proves how wrong it is. 88%. that op ignored and all you do too. another gay posted many links. nobody discusses those. there is a stat for everything. who funds these?

What is this?!!!! Is that a little boy dressed as girl?!, or a little girl that looks like the shit beaten out of her on daily basis??!? Look at her eys and face! Already Dead! Wtf

>So many LGBT flags
>So much useless defending against this shit
>MFW they're actually trying

Homosexuality destroys the family unit.
You're a drain on society no matter how you look at it.
Quit being a faggot. You have 1 life to live so why live as a parasite?

>GLAAD is a U.S. non-governmental media monitoring organization founded by LGBT people in the media. - Wiki

Article is bullshit. I hope..

It's okay, user. You did nothing to deserve what that terrible man did to you. If you can learn to forgive yourself, you can learn to forgive him, and you can finally be free of your curse.

no homo feminine penis vaginismus balls arent touching. we cheapen pussy. you ignore that. pretend i ignore trannies increase cost of dick for me
oops jews are fucking crazy

mofos and devil fuckers talk about families. outbred. outsmarted

Hollywood publicly promoted Pedophilia. Pedos must hang.

Lol you cant even write clearly your mind is so wrecked

Obvious mental illness

>hence pedophilia via the back door..producing a generation of child abusing faggots.
the vast majority of gay men aren't pedophiles you retard

jews. fake ones anyways

Do dogs destroy the family unit? They don't have sex with humans of the opposite gender.

Do chairs?

you need to die you lying illiterate sumbitch moron

>outsmarted
Would make a good name for you.

ok devil

What a stupid response. The rise in homosexuality is because a great deal of fags are formative fags, and this is far more common with women who are gradually seduced into homosexuality. The only reason homosexuality should be repressed is because once accepted and waved about, it makes insecure men and women homosexuals, which is likely why mental illness rates are higher with the entire LGBT population.

I thought gays were nice people, oh wait, just like any other mental illness your brain is producing chemicals in a way that your ass cant handle

Dogs don't demand access to marriage despite having no reproductive value. Dogs don't try to convince weak minds to be dogs. Chairs don't either.
Do you have a fucking point? Is your only understanding of your opposition that we're just shallow and hateful?
You're a poor ambassador of your community here in this foreign land.

when people break legs we have tests and bodily evidence. for freud all we have are ink blot tests. jews are nuts. jews are pedos. im neither. that was my last post. this is ALL we talk about. because there will be a revolution and you are exposed so you need to scapegoat

probably higher.

truvada. doesnt work on you

88%. of "heteros". are pedos. op link purposefully ignores all that

BTFO!

>27 posts of pure schizophrenia by this ID
>homosexuals aren't mentally ill