The Beginning of the End of White Guilt?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-george-clooneys-suburbicon-doa-jigsaw-heads-no-1-1052479

>Shitty movie about old timey white people being racist flops
>Wolfenstein: Fuck White People Edition has fewer people playing than Witcher 3

Is white America finally getting over this constant self-flagellation? About goddamn time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ujlvV7AuF0w
archive.fo/RCejE
archive.fo/K1LH2
youtu.be/GcvzlYOXWos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitty low quality products being unpopular means racism and homophbia and sexism is okay
How deluded are you, drumpfy.

theres nowhere else to go but racist.

>marketing shitty low quality products with token denunciations of racism/sexism is okay
Fuck off kike

>Thinks people not feeling ashamed of the uncontrollable conditions of their birth is racist.

Stop projecting. He said white America was tired of "white guilt". Op never said the shit you said was ok. Stop doing this you piece of shit human.

This guy said it better than me.

the future is racism

Low quality bait. Will be boycotting both, fagget

White people are the only ones with money who actually buy things. These companies are cucked.

It's funny how George Clooney likes to bitch about BLM wanting equality and shit but there is not a single black actor in the main cast for "Suburbicon".

Go watch Blade Runner 2049 while it's still in theatres or something.

Also I'd like to believe that some non-whites who do buy things are getting sick of it too. Especially when minorities are being depicted as two-dimensional props whose only purpose is to show how racist the white characters are.

IT'S TIME TO
TAKE DOWN THE SCHNEID

UNSUPERVISED POOL PARTIES
youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM

CHILDREN FORCED TO HAVE FOOT FETISH AUDITIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=ujlvV7AuF0w
> About Jamie Lynn Spears getting pregnant while working with Dan at 16
Inb4 "the father is Casey Aldridge"

> "Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified,” Star magazine insists.
They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl’s baby."

Sauce: archive.fo/RCejE

Angelique Bates in All That
> “I was only 12-years-old and that’s when my nightmare began,” Bates recalled. “I was physically, emotionally, mentally abused in front of the producers and cast members. Sometimes they could even hear me yelling, but nothing was done to help me."- Angelique Bates, actress at "All That" produced by Dan Schneider.

> Sauce:
archive.fo/K1LH2
youtu.be/GcvzlYOXWos

Miranda Cosgrove was 11 years old when she started working with Dan Schneider in Drake & Josh in 2004. Then 14 when iCarly was created.
Amanda Bynes was 10 when she started working with Dan Schneider in All That in 1996. Three years later she worked with him on The Amanda Show.
Jamie Lynn Spears was 14 and Victoria Justice was 12 when they started working for Dan Schneider in Zoey 101 (2005).

Social Justice will be as dead in 2020 as the Religious Right was in 2008. I have no idea how Globalists are going to take this.

>still have to live trought 2 years of sjw bullshit

i dont know if i can take it

This tbqh

Less and less people are buying the shitty video games that are churned out every year and artificially hyped or actually watch movies anymore. Hollywood has been dying for a long time.

Why contain it? The SJWs are destroying each other in a race to prove their moral superiority. The (((Hollywood))) sex abuse scandals are a good example. Might as well sit back and enjoy the well-deserved lols.

yep, nigger worship is nearing its end....no more wegroes

quantum physics....ocultist

Academics are the cancer of western society at the moment. It takes a very intelligent person to fool themselves in the way academics do.

I would not be against a Pol Pot communist style genocide of all western college professors at this point.

im gonna miss niggers screaming WE WUZ EGYPTIANS that was fun

That’s a glorious idea. The future looks pretty bright and fair

Maybe, but shitty low quality products trying to isolate their main audience in an attempt to appeal to an audience that wouldn't or aren't interested in consuming their product is a losing strategy.