Has there ever been a world leader as adept at banter as glumfp?

Has there ever been a world leader as adept at banter as glumfp?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924400308834455552
youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ujlvV7AuF0w
archive.fo/RCejE
archive.fo/K1LH2
youtu.be/GcvzlYOXWos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigel Farage

>Michael Moore is infamous among certain theatre crews for his habit of taking long, unhurried dumps while the curtain is waiting to come up on his live shows. Now it seems he's taken to letting a load of old shit loose on stage too.
>The Terms Of My Surrender got a pretty comprehensive pasting in its New York Times review this week, with the critic saying “what is dispiriting is that many of the targets, however deserving, are so old and obvious.”
>There's a very simple explanation for that though. It's because the majority of this new show's material is lifted wholesale from a show he did at the Camden Roundhouse in late 2002. Fifteen years ago.

GREATEST VOTE I EVER CAST. NO REGRETS!!!

GOGALD SLUUUUUMPFG

fake and gay shill

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924400308834455552

He was the original God emperor too.

Trump's plan is to save on the cost of road salt by using liberal tears.

SAuce

What a disgusting slob

Jesus fucking Christ. My president is retarded.

>this reply though.

I had to go make sure it was real, wow hope he never stops tweeting

I love how he shitposts immediately after dropping JFK bombshell. This guy is a master. Meltdowns in lefty mainstream about unimportant bullshit in 3....2....

". Sad!"

I fucking love this.

Oh my fucking god, I keked so fuckjng hard at this lol

He is embracing the meme.

I love my orange cheeto :)

>it's real

Me, too. Sad!

fucking trump man

>someone is taking screenshots within 45 seconds of a trump tweet

Jr. is shitposting again

>not following trump on twitter

Lol other than trolling, he is the only reason I use Twitter at all.

TAKE DOWN THE SCHNEID

UNSUPERVISED POOL PARTIES
youtube.com/watch?v=alIJOtyHAGM

CHILDREN FORCED TO HAVE FOOT FETISH AUDITIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=ujlvV7AuF0w
> About Jamie Lynn Spears getting pregnant while working with Dan at 16
Inb4 "the father is Casey Aldridge"

> "Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified,” Star magazine insists.
They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl’s baby."

Sauce: archive.fo/RCejE

Angelique Bates in All That
> “I was only 12-years-old and that’s when my nightmare began,” Bates recalled. “I was physically, emotionally, mentally abused in front of the producers and cast members. Sometimes they could even hear me yelling, but nothing was done to help me."- Angelique Bates, actress at "All That" produced by Dan Schneider.

> Sauce:
archive.fo/K1LH2
youtu.be/GcvzlYOXWos

Miranda Cosgrove was 11 years old when she started working with Dan Schneider in Drake & Josh in 2004. Then 14 when iCarly was created.
Amanda Bynes was 10 when she started working with Dan Schneider in All That in 1996. Three years later she worked with him on The Amanda Show.
Jamie Lynn Spears was 14 and Victoria Justice was 12 when they started working for Dan Schneider in Zoey 101 (2005).

>THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER was a limited run production and played its full scheduled 12 weeks. It was in no way forced to close. As for its success, the show grossed over $4 million dollars.

how did i even make it through the day before trump was president?

Very sloppy and sad

Since when had he cared about being presidential? Rofl this faggot

Based Moggy

See from old thread