Tokyo Ghoul Ch. 92 Thread

Incestuous murder dwarf lives!!!!!

but at what cost

Other urls found in this thread:

vivalatouka.tumblr.com/post/150225577345/rant-current-stance-of-tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet dreams, best boy.

atleast he didn't die like a bitch

Is it me or are threads dying harder than usual?
>Off-screening this
Its not fair.

Was any named CCG fighting there?

Why is she so cute? I want to die for her, too.

So Mutsuki can hold back fucking Seidou now? I'm gonna wait for the next chapter before getting pissed, but if that's the case i'll be seriously disappointed

F

He should've been pretty much fucked from range. I guess his determination kept him going.

>at least 30 (pictured) dead CCG agents

savage

Where's his squad at?

>Miza, an S-rated ghoul, gets fucked by Hanbee, a low tier investigator
>Naki, an S-rated ghoul, fucks 30 low tier investigators alone
KEK

We have no idea what mutsuki can do once she goes berserk.

hanbee is in suzuyas squad. That's not low tier.

crying while fighting is better than crying alone

Amon is just sad now. What the fuck Ishida?

>Hanbee
>low tier
Niggah he's Suzuya's right hand man. A low-tier investigator wouldn't be able of keeping Suzuya's pace.

>tried to be a hero and save his waifu and his kouhai
>got fucked up in 2 minutes
>now has to sit and watch while some trans shitlord saves the day
Being Amon is suffering.

>he's Suzuya's right hand man.
No, that's Keijin, his second in command.

Based on what she said she's most likely just buying time until Urie and Suzuya squads show up. The only problem is if WOW shows up.

The fuck?
I didn't even know that guy was someone relevant, I thought Hanbee was Suzuya's second in command since he is always shown around Suzuya.
Well, being in Suzuya Squad means you are pretty strong anyway.

I like hanbee and hes better than a regular investigator but hes defiantly the worst of joker squad. a mid tier level Q at best

He was pathetic in Joker while in Juuzou squad. Being in a squad with a special class doesn't mean you will automatically be strong.

Yeah, he seemed to be the newest addition. He's obviously grown since Joker since he can take out a gang leader.

Of course it is.
Special Class Investigators get into fights with powerful ghoul all the fucking time, if they have a weak faggot in their squad then he would get killed pretty quickly.
Not to mention that we don't know when does Joker takes place.

I guess suzuya trains his squad, so hanbee probably has improved. Hell, suzuya even trained mutsuki a few knife tricks in a rather short time.

One of the new Qs is likely going to die by the end of this arc. A squad can only have 5 people and there's one too many with Mutsuki coming back. Aura is safe as the only Ukaku and is related to a famous investigator. Shao has her ties to the Sunlit Garden, so unless they pull Hairu 2.0, then she's safe. Touma is purely muh justice and muh squadleader is so macho, which makes me think he'll be the one to kick the bucket.

Joker obviously took place between the original manga and :re. Hanbee was a super pussy who ran away from three low-tier ghouls during his introduction.

My guess is, that mutsuki will get kicked out or locked up once they discover how irredeemably fucked in the head she is.

Post yfw Takizawa gets raped.

Now that Kaneki has betrayed the CCG and Arima is dead they'll use her, but have Urie keep a close eye on her. The CCG already knew she was fucked in the head from the beginning, this isn't new information for them.

Fuck. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why is Amon even here? He came too late to save Houji and trying to moralfag Takizawa didn't work.

Fuck, I just wanted half-ghoul Arata Kakuja Amon fucking ghoul fodder up. Is that too much to ask?

Where are they now?

I'm a pretty big Amon fan and I have no idea what is the point of him right now. I get that he wasn't going for the kill with Seidou, but what's his purpose going forward? He'll make it off the island and then what? Meet up with Kaneki and be the weakest ghoul on his squad?

>Meet up with Kaneki

Most likely he'll escape with seidou and form another group to keep the 4 groups thing going now that aoigiri is kill

>re:
>V/CCG
>Amon and friends
>clowns

She went crazy. We all know going crazy is a prerequisite into becoming SS-rank. Of course, it's not Seidou that I'm worried about here. Everyone in the room is basically dead ghoul/human walking now.

Please remember that hanbee was taking on kurona just fine and she was a kakuja

>Most likely he'll escape with seidou and form another group
Don't forget Kurona. I fail to see the meaning of him saying her name at the end of the Auction arc if Ishida didn't plan on them meeting again.

This whole arc is fucked anyways. Timeskip powerup didn't work well for Amon at all and it pisses me off considering the amount of hype and teases Ishida gave him in :re.

No he wasn't. She didn't even need Kakuja mode to deal with him. Actually, she wasn't even trying for the most part.

I figured out who Jail is, finally.

Not that we know of he is the highest profile ghoul to be beaten down by grunts.

Mutsuki is horriblely cute! horriblely cute!

>Meet up with Kaneki and be the weakest ghoul on his squad?
He said he was a ghoul investigator.

>join CCG again
>get some sort of Qs upgrade to fix himself
>be on opposite side as CCG and re go after his pops and the clowns.
>turn out to be a double agent, finally paying off his conspiracy plotline from the last series

The pretty die young

So. Who killed naki?

My bet is on hambee that faggot always looked suspicious.

Hes not dead until next chapter confirms it

This is cliffhanger ghoul after all.

I mostly viewed Naki comic relief due to his lack of education and the ensuing misunderstandings, but this hit closer to home than I expected.
Reast in peace sweet prince, may you meet Yamori in the afterlife.

>Naki dead
>Torso dead
truly a tragedy

Naki will live to raise a happy retarded dwarf family with Miza ;_;

>Naki dead
>Amon jobs

>Furuta still alive
>Mutsuki new edge queen

Re was a mistake

>naki dead
>Shirazu dead

Ishida really hates good characters

:Re should have been about Amons POV with Haise as his rival.
And then we get another timeskip and part 3 with both of them teaming up together and both being MCs.

Re should have been a slice of life

>Naki dead
>Takizawa will probly die

Why

>Amon jobs
I'm fine with Amon losing, but him not having the same abilities as Takizawa being the only important thing in the fight when he was already a badass like in was disappointing.

Qs chapters were the best chapters.

I knew the comfyness was an illusion but I enjoyed it nonetheless

does this person sum up all of our issues?

vivalatouka.tumblr.com/post/150225577345/rant-current-stance-of-tg

I refuse to accept that Naki is dead

he seemed to have already been injured while waiting for miza to rejuvinate

A whole of killing characters off going on, how long till the final arc?

We haven't gotten Saiko's development arc yet, so there's still awhile.

No, he doesn't list a few things that have been called out on, but I found the Touka obsession amusing.

>saiko's development arc

Going to have to wait until etos, noros, tataras, and shirazus first

And nakis and hairus

Don't forget about Houji and Yoshitoki.

And sachi and shiro

>all these fucked characters

>shiro
Why would a fart get development?

I'm still in denial I guess. Maybe Ishida will bullshit another fakeout.
>tumblr

What did they miss

Problems with the Kirishimas, Suzuya and Arima.

I have noticed this weird contradiction of
Mutsuki of how she is like in her non in story arts and what she is in the story. In many non in story art,
Mutsuki is show to be quite feminine and ofen has a seductive feel just like
this week's color cover page and that one where she wore a red dress. But in the story, she is dress and act vary shy and conservative,and act like a non seductive tomboy.
Does that has to do with her personality ?

>Mutsuki is show to be quite feminine and ofen has a seductive feel
No Mutsuki is just yandere, although all the cover art has a more sexual feel anyway.

keked'
Probably better than the original

He says he cant care about nakis death because of the lack of action and development he got but hes mad about tataras death for the same reason

Who is her yandere target ? She doesn't have many men in her life and social circle

My guess would be Urie, since she reacted to his name when Akira brought him up.

I don't think Amon is all that weak. He is just against Takizawa, who ran through some 30 CCG grunts, Tatara, Houji, and Akira EZ. He is essentially Kaneki if Kaneki never had friends to support him.

Fuck this shit manga

i'm kinda hoping that TG flops really bad soon so that ishida cant get away with writing this trash and hopefully turns things around before its too late

Seriously what the hell is happening?
Everyone is getting off-screen death.
Everything is so anticlimatic.
Someone explain what the hell happened?

Either ishida got a new editor after tokyo ghoul ended who has no idea what they are doing or ishida was always a hack and we are just realizing that as he rushes his story to an end.

The original didn't reveal that much.
It also didn't rush fight scenes.

Recently :re has been a series of reveals, power ups, last second saves and dubious or off screen deaths.

don't you mean flashback, kill character, flashback, kill character rinse and repeat

Yomo and the midget thing didn't die yet.

Gee thank god

>Mutuki casually hurting Mado and giving no fucks about it

he/she will be the final boss won't he/she?

Re: is ending, phase three will start by the end of this year or into the next

Mutsuki might just have less than perfect control of her new kagune.

Final boss of this arc? Mm. I don't think so. She might go underground for a bit, properly doing her job while secretly being a huge sadist about it (that is, if she isn't revealed now).

New kagune? She's only got some extra tentacles out.

Hoping someone just sends him the pages on twitter and remind him he's better than that.

Speaking of being a sadist, Mutsuki might've cut akira's cheek as a sign of twisted affection. Things could get really interesting when Urie shows up.

Urie went berserk and lost control when he broke Frame 4. Mutsuki most likely broke all of her frames.

Atleast they had the decency to make even Mutsuki realize she can't solo Owl Jr. and she's just playing for time

Everyone has been raised to frame 3, though, back when the Tsukiyama arc started, I believe?

Tatara's body is fucking gone

>Speaking of being a sadist, Mutsuki might've cut akira's cheek as a sign of twisted affection.
So Takizawa to the rescue after Mutsuki goes 5150 and tries to cut off everyone's dicks?