Is Canada Worse than Sweden?

>The Halifax Pop Explosion music festival is apologizing for the actions of a volunteer who interrupted a performance by Polaris Prize-winning singer Lido Pimienta with “overt racism.”

>A statement on behalf of the festival’s board of directors addresses the singer directly and promises to make changes to improve “anti-oppression and anti-racism training” over the next year.

>“We are sorry that one of our volunteers interrupted your art, your show, and your audience by being aggressive and racist,” reads a Facebook post signed by vice-chairman Georgie Dudka.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert
youtube.com/watch?v=sa2dZxwRUf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Halifax festival says the incident involved a white volunteer photographer and several white audience members who reacted negatively when Pimienta invited “brown girls to the front” during her Oct. 19 show.

>The outspoken singer, who took home the Polaris Prize for her album “La Papessa” last month, frequently asks her audience to welcome people of colour to the front of the stage. In turn, she requests that white people move back.

>While Dudka doesn’t offer much detail in his post, festival spokesman Trevor Murphy confirmed Allie O’Manique’s account of what transpired.

>O’Manique says the problems started when the volunteer female photographer refused to step away from her spot near the front. It led to a clash with nearby audience members who became angered over her insistence on remaining near the stage to take photos, says O’Manique, who performs as dream-pop act Trails and shares management with Pimienta.

Source

nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert

hope is fading

Justin Trudeau is about 5/8 British, 4/8 French. Obviously he got his smouldering good looks from his British side and his cuck nature from his French side.

As a Maritimer in Vancouver, my one hope was that if it ever became too much, I could return to my dear white Maritimes.

Now, there is nothing. No hope.

Anytime some maritime welfare leech claims that Eastern Canada is more "culturally pure" than Western Canada, I'm just going to post this article in response.

What happens if they tell you to get to the back of the bus, white boi

hes at least 50% cuban

How can this be prevented? Or can it?

I'm considering Yellowknife or southern Sask. At least I know what i'm getting with the natives...

He certainly looks like Castro, but he is also very similar to his father. Maybe Peter Trudeau and Fidel Castro were brothers.

He's also a pedo. That's definitely British pedigree right there.

that coffee pot is awfully hot. I seriously thought justin trudot would bot didot

There are answers.
But nobody has the stomach, motivation, or organization.

These types of music festivals are extremely pervasive with this type of bullshit, but I doubt this has any bearing on the pushback that's already beginning with the majority of Canadians who are tired of this shit.

Your dear maritimes was always liberal cuck central.

youtube.com/watch?v=sa2dZxwRUf4
Nah, mate, we in Britain don't like paedos... unless they're politicians or Pakis.

>be literally racist
>condemn those you're being racist towards

do they really think role reversal is the answer? how long until a white vote is worth 3/5ths a minority's vote?

good. time to end this white shame shit.

also to add to even the Globe and Mail is negatively reporting on this (I'd link to the article but for some reason I can't because it thinks its spam).

You know when even they can't defend your case you're pretty much fucked.

the pushback seems to be starting at least. We're just too damn polite/brainwashed with white guilt to tell them to fuck off en masse

I think there's motivation, but it's boiling. You have to be careful these days. You need to use enthymemes.

It seems like the left might actually be digging their own grave with this stuff

It's the boomers that are holding us back. Once enough of us are in the private sector and education, the real battle begins.

It will. Everytime the far-left takes over these events, everyone else stops showing up, and its no longer even profitable.
I remember the same thing happening to Atheist conferences in the mid to late 2000s. Leftists started to make it less about atheism in general and more about their specific agenda (Atheism+ I think they called it) and everyone else stopped showing up.

But this stuff has its core in the university

And when the Christian-conservatives were claiming all video games, TV, and movies were violent and should be banned, its core was the churches. Now a record number of people have stopped going to church, largely because of backlash relating to that particular era.
The same thing will happen to women's studies and other leftist courses, very few will sign up for them, most will probably get cancelled, and those that still exist will be seen as a laughing stock that nobody will ever want to hire someone from.

Yeah, gender studies is getting a super low enrollment rate because of unemployability. But I think we're going to see white hate hyper normalized

It might appear to get worse before it gets better, but I can guarantee that the paradigm will shift. All you have to do is look at the history of social movements to see that this will be no different.
Have hope user.

He's iberian m8