Link me to it.

it's actually better that the poll goes the way it's going

twitter.com/profitoffacts/status/924356734352687104

Here goys

twitter.com/profitoffacts/status/924356734352687104

vote no.
Trigger the White

>flag

This. This is the kind of shit that should let normies know that for all the cucking and virtue signalling they do, they are nothing more than lowly traitors to their own and still hated by the non-whites they try to appease.

i'm split
this is a good point
but making nigs mad is also fun
hmm

Voted no

Normie white cucks need to understand what they've signed up for.

>mfw WhiteLivesMatter is a Soros front just like BLM.
>mfw the kike is trying to play both sides against each other in order to weaken our civilization as a whole
>mfw "red pilled" Sup Forumstards actually fall for it

Vote yes

This.

I voted no just to stir the pot.
It also helps to push fence-sitting whites onto our side.

It's unlikely that Sup Forums anons show up for Spencer of WLM shit. These things are explained as the obvious honeypots they are in every shill thread promoting them.

I'd say that the people who are dumb enough to show up are usually just shitty kids who say "racist" shit because they know it is frowned upon by society and want to upset people - not because they are pushing back against the cultural Marxism agenda by exposing it's hypocrisy, stupidity and (not particularly well) hidden agendas.

And that's probably the whole idea: get the dox on dumb and shitty kids and later use it to force them to do what you want to bolster your narrative.

Why arent you fags voting no? Its the perfect formula for getting normies to see these blacks for the racial supremacists they are

vote no, niggers

mfw I can't remember when Sup Forums's motto stopped being gas the kikes race war now.

>not realizing the outcome of doing this

You should know by now that we are currently in the process of awaking a beast of proportions larger than that of the BMWW rates of your pathetic country.

When normies will see these poll results they will continue to be red pilled at this "reality" of race. Amplify shit like this, and the faster the shit will hit the fan

vote no

vote no

let's go overwhelming no for reasons

>white genocide a nazi conspiracy theory that doesn’t exist and would be good if it did, there i said it
tf is wrong with the white left

be weak when they stronk
be strong when they week

>It's unlikely that Sup Forums anons show up for Spencer of WLM shit. These things are explained as the obvious honeypots they are in every shill thread promoting them.

correct post

Lives don't matter, one day we will be gone, for better or for worse.

Voted and done.

t.Achmed

This

Vote "no". Anything that makes the left amplify their hatred of whites is a good thing, as it redpills people.

Vote no, let's make this overwhelming on the "no" side and then meme and link the shit of out it.

True.
Get it out into the light

Deep Leaf.

I voted no so anti white sentiment seems high

This. No better redpill for whites than to see the hatred people have for them. Makes you really looking forward to becoming a minority in your own countries, with nowhere left to run when shit hits the fan.

>blacks are racist! i just have to lie to prove it!
damn that sure is convincing

you faggots, your rally was gay as fuck and made us all look bad.

It's fine as it is.

>interrupting your enemy when they're making a mistake

pepespongegar?

But it's already overwhelmingly no you dumbass

>it doesnt matter if blacks overwhelmingly voted no without your help, it only discredits whites

Ok fag

I already did

a single drop of piss ruins a bottle of wine. who knows how many of those votes are dumb faggots like you?

The retards in this thread voting yes instead of no are depriving themselves of a piece of propaganda...

This is the first thread about this

Conservatives are retarded. That's why the smarter Democrats always win.

THEY TUK UR JERBBSSS

Of course not. What a stupid question. My little finger is worth more than all whites combined.

Ditto

>I cant verify how many voted to fuck with the poll, therefor this poll that makes BLM look like the racists they are is null and void

Nice try, this poll was already at 62+% by the time it was linked by OP

That's 4D chess if I ever saw it, and I doubt it's going to change normies minds.

It won't matter anyway, in a few months if somebody posts this poll, people probably won't assume that it was tampered with.

VOTE NO GUYS
let them drown.

thats exactly my point lmao, if you have to lie to get your point across then your point is shit and probably wrong

This actually activates the self defense mechanisms of white people

Hitler did nothing wrong

Voted no. OP is dumb shit that wasn't clear on which way he wanted help with it and even forgot to link it.

Luckily this bagette had right idea.

Let the normies see what our enemies actually think of them. They don't believe it when we tell them, let them hear it from the nigger's mouth.

And people will believe the 'lie,' so in the end the Sup Forums jews win.

>spam poll to 90% no
>gets exposure
>white normies panic
>leftists reassure them that most of the no votes are from pol
>pol reveals that the poll was 60% no before pol got involved
This might actually work in our favor.

Please vote NO. The more triggered white normies, the better for us.

you assume that leftists trust anything Sup Forums says? you reveal it and they go "nice photoshop" because you already demonstrated a willingness to lie about it, why stop now?

I'm replying NO in order to promote more happenings.

Just archive it, ez

Sup Forums - one brain. acting in synchronicity.

>WE
>WUZ
>JEWSIANS N SHIT NIGGA

What's the point of all this?

i need more followers on my troll twitter account to make it look more legit
i just replied to the poll thread on there saying WHO CARES

bleaching the masses

It's a pretty dumb slogan to be honest, too egalitarian. Why steal shit from lefties and niggers?

Some fucking people, man.

Sup Forums has an archive.

It's supposed to show the normie that leftists don't care about equality, just disenfranchising white people

>My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.

Holy Moses arguing with Reptile Jesus

WEW

Kill yourself, filthy mass replier.

right wing death squads with flamethrowers attached to their backs and canines on a leash when?

VOTE NOOOOOOOOOOO

That guy might be a Sup Forumslack in disguise but you'd never know with how crazy the left has become lately

I voted No. For the memes and the chaos

The faster whitey realize everyone hate us the better

Most of those No votes are probably whites. The rot goes deep.

twitter.com/thatgolddude/status/924431159693643776

VOTE NO
Redpill white normies, show them PoC want them dead!

Vote 'no' for accelerationism!

Also retweet, poll is almost dead

>The faster whitey realize everyone hate us the better

This. It will be enlightening.

Our society will always be weaker if any species is allowed to join it.