Look on Sup Forums

>Look on Sup Forums
>all the posts about the FBI charges are about Clinton and her cronies going to jail

>Look at leddit
>all the posts about the FBI charges are about Trump and his cronies going to jail

whats the truth?

ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP THE USS DRUMPF IS CRASHING AND BURNING

The truth is nobody is going to jail. Hillary will start another crooked charity, and Trump is going to test out some more missiles in some mid east shit hole.

Which side has been more correct historically?

Which side predicted the election?

Look at what has been reported. How much evidence of Russia-Trump collusion vs. Russia-Clinton/Obama collusion. 9 mil paid to Fusion GPS for dossier 145 million paid to CGI by Rosatom associates.

... I have not heard of one instance monetary exchanges between Trump and Russians.

>investigate trump for months and months, absolutely nothing comes out of it.
>suddenly, fusion gps and uranium one break
>right after that, grand jury indictments come down
>"lol, now they got trump"

Follow the money

>whats the truth?
No one's going to jail and it's going to be a relatively minor charge. The Dems will continue on, "muh investigation is still on going, this is just the beginning" and Sup Forums will continue on, "Fusion GPS Hillary collusion, muh pizzagate".

>reddit says Trump has a 0.1% chance of being President

>Sup Forums says Trump has a 99.9% chance of being President

hmm really makes you think

It probably doesn't mean anything, but fox news was talking about it today while MSNBC and CNN were not.

Normally, that would be significant.

I don't think trump can be indicted by the high court because he is the president.

correct he must be impeached and then removed from office first.

Truth is EVERYTHING is 100% speculative right now but if we're going off the "where there's smoke" standard, it looks like the democrats have a HUGE scandal on their hands. Nothing new on he Trump side. Yeah sure, Mueller filed charges but everyone knew he would eventually. It'll likely be against Manafort, MSM will make it out like Trump will be impeached, a week later the U1 facts will shut them up. Believe me!

Manafort is my bet... he then sings like a canary about the Russian proxy podesta group.

hillary is going down

screencap this.

Yeah, I'm just pretty amazed at how blatant Reddit has become as democrat propaganda

This was just posted in another thread

you even have to ask?

>screencap this.
There are literally a hundred thousand posts on Sup Forums claiming Hillary is going down. You're such a fucking retard, if you're not going to contribute to the thread, refrain from posting cocksucker.

>sources

>selling us public resources for your own gain to another world power is a minor charge

this level of delusion.

like clockwork.
>they're raiding the pedo ring right now!!!
>muh tick tock

You're just as deluded as the pussy-hat cunts, just "right wing"

From your lips to G*d's ears.

If Trump can break up the dem/hollywood/elite cabal of child diddlers, THAT would be worth his first term.

>hay guys, it's over - hillary can't lose.

>nothing comes out of it

Except Flynn resigning, Manafort's house getting raided back in July, Trump Jr's emails.

>fusion gps
which has already been known about since winter

> uranium one

the deal has been public and shilled since 2010.

I think that will open the floodgates.

i didnt say anything about a pedo ring you retard. maybe you should keep up on current events if you're going to try to act the intelligent centrist.

Does Larry Schweikart have a track record for predictions?

>Except Flynn resigning,
Flynn was going to leave anyways, trump didn't like him

>Manafort's house getting raided back in July,
again, nothing

>Trump Jr's emails.
"Hey we have some info your dad might be interested in. wanna meet up?"
"sure"
"Oh actually we don't have anything."

wowww what a happening. meanwhile//

>which has already been known about since winter

Hillary's campaign's involvement in it wasn't known until this week.

>the deal has been public and shilled since 2010.

the quid pro quo was conspiracy until just recently dumbass.

what's with all the radical centrists today who don't even keep up with the news?

>Fusion GPS
WaPo broke the story last week that it was the DNC and Clinton campaign that paid for the dossier. =/= known since winter.

>Uranium One
The FBI's CI stopped shilling this while Obama's DOJ was in office. Now there's a different president, different DOJ. The real story will come out and democrats are rightfully scared shitless of what will happen.

The truth is both sides will be disappointed in the happening both on the domestic and international level

Some guy nobody knew and a Russian they won't track down.

Sure thing plebbit

A Fox News correspondent reported on Twitter that neither Manafort nor his attorneys have been served with an indictment. Grand juries can't indict you without your knowledge. It's someone else.

So when Monday rolls around and it's nothing, you're going to acknowledge you were wrong?

The truth is aint a god damned person on either side going to jail. That's the REAL redpill

Truth is Jews run everything and both parties are corrupt. Alex Jones used to mention this but changed his message around 2012 as is being blackmailed or sold out.

>Alex Jones used to mention this
Sub-human detected

WTF I hate precipitation now.

Seriously though when I can't sleep I put Rainymood on to soothe my mind.

How the fuck could it be about Clinton? There isn't an investigation going on for Clinton.

The fuck you on about...grand juries can indeed indict you without informing you first...you think the GJ going to start sending out Indictment Invitations now? When you get indicted, you'll know soon enough (usually the giveaway is the cuffs the cops use...)

>FBI charges

Whoever it is and whatever the charges are, there is still going to be a trial.

what an incredibly pleddit thing to le say

>Flynn was going to leave anyways, trump didn't like him

Why would you appoint someone you hated as your National Security Adviser then fire them after 23 days when news of a scandal about them breaks?

>again, nothing

Seeing how Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, it is something.

>"Oh actually we don't have anything."

-t. same guy who didn't disclose it on his security clearance form despite being told in the email that it was being set up by the Russian government and that alone is something you have to disclose on such forms, and has an incentive to say nothing happened.

>wowww what a happening. meanwhile

it got investigated by Mueller, let's find out and see ;^)

>Hillary's campaign's involvement in it wasn't known until this week.

how is this relevant again or against any law?

>
the quid pro quo was conspiracy until just recently dumbass.

There was no exchange, dummy. >. Now there's a different president, different DOJ. The real story will come out and democrats are rightfully scared shitless of what will happen.

Just like when Trump said Hillary was going to get locked up, right? Nothing disclosed about Uranium One or Fusion GPS yet is illegal or unethical.