>build the wall
won't happen

get fucked

say it with me
RETROACTIVE
DEPORTATION

I want to do things to this assassin.

Why are there so Bhutanese in the US?

State that used to be 96% Swedish is now inviting Somalis en masse? hmm...

CAN'T STOP LA RECONQUISTA

South Dakota, and Wyoming have Canada and Ethiopia, which aren't that disimilar from Somalia.

I know exactly what you mean. How do we get rid of Canadians before its too late?

true.

mfw china
they are literally everywhere here

LuL

>Currently deporting spics
>Wall in progress
Fuck off shill

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US

LOL WV getting the Most Powerful Race

Triplets?

no, you just aren't used to seeing hispanics so they probably look all the same to you

yup
Also Texans

Weirdly they start to pop-up here too, albeit not so frequently. Last week I talked to a Dominican girl looking for a doctor kek

counted together they are a solid 9

Imagine a foursome

>Texan triplets 5
So theres more?

I live in california and honestly I feel biologically repulsed by non-whites. Ive seen so many subhumans that those girls just don't turn me on at all.

yeah found their accounts from google reverse search of but not sure if giving them out would count as doxing plus already got a few warnings from mods for shitposting this week, so Imma just post a couple more pics if you want
Their social accounts posts are basically "basic white gurl" tier tho

Population replacement to turn Minnesota blue

>Swede = descendants of Vikings (aka glorified pirates)
>Somali = pirates
it just adds up

>literally 0 european countries

You lost, remember? You're simply not good enough for your job. Quit and go back to special ed.

Everyone in Montana will say "Eh!" a lot in the future tho

Goddamn Canadian invasion.

>Imagine a foursome

Keep lying to yourself,tyrone,mohammed and carlos are are goig to have fun fucking your grandchildren

Where I live it's Zhang, Pajeet, and, to a lesser extent Achmed. But it's still the Jews that will be doing the most fucking.

>Virginia
>Street shitters
God damn I hate the poos. I interact with too many on a daily basis and I want to bash their stupid faces in.

There are 13 million illegal mexicans.
There are 56 million legal mexicans
Even if you had a 100% deportation rate, you can only remove 23% of them.

Has their fertility rate gone down over the years or....?

>Their social accounts posts are basically "basic white gurl" tier tho
It's more of a genetic thing, than a cultural thing. I'm biologically repulsed by them.

2.4 mexicans vs 1.3 whites.

Apparently it has, hence why whoever made this infograph cut it off at like 2005

>mostly Mexico

Indiana is a surprise. Myanmar is very diverse, though. Did they get based monks, Christian Karens, or Rohingya swine?

yeah no, was talking about changes over the years like this kind user (thanks bro) provided

np bro
our mexicans come from the indio subhuman south where they breed like crazy. its not accurate to compare with all of mexico.

>tfw Bangladesh has a lower fertility rate than southern Mexico
My god

Der ewige swede

yes those southern Mexicans are pretty much world famous by now for how much they can breed. I have buddies who have like 7 siblings in today's world. it's honestly nice though, I wish europeans would have so many children. and I wish those mexis wouldnt have them here in my country.

>I wish europeans would have so many children.
I remember my mom told me that, while she was in the hospital, pregnant of me, there was a woman in the next bed that just had her 6th daughter, and, since the husband actually wanted to go on trying until he had a son, the woman told the doctor "please don't tell anything my husband, but can we sew my goddamn fallopian tubes already?"

>3 Bhutans

Hello Turkroach. Back from a busy day of sucking dick for tourist coins?

top kek, based dad. if I can find a white women who is raised right (hard find in america) I will try to have at least 5.

also unlucky dad
yeah I think I'd try to get a son until the 4th child if I had been in his position

>Taco World Order

true, very unlucky. no sons to pass on his name. I would like 5 sons if I could choose.

I think I'd have one daughter either way, just would like the majority of the kids to be boys, I'd rather have her turn out a tomboy because of her brothers than her being influenced by modern day culture desu

Certain groups are taught to only have enough kids as you can afford honestly and stay off the dole. Other groups don't care and have litters all on the government dime (one way or another). Birthrate goes down in groups with declining wages trying to stay off the government assistance.

true. tomboy daughter sounds great, the last thing I want is a social media whore daughter. i might even ban her from watching any TV or using social media, depending on how much I can actually get away with without her rebelling

>*fucks your racial demographics up*
>"Psssst nothing personal goyim"

fuck forgot the image

>Michigan
just nuke this shit then.

In modern day world I imagine that's be a though bet, but I still hope for the best after all
Anyway it's 3:30 am here, going to sleep
Good night user

>says "wh*Te
>American Flag
>MFW That one shitty turk poster moved to the USA

Wasn't Trump supposed to do something about this? Changing the 1965 immigration act or replacing it with something else? What happened to that, burgerbros?

fucking disgusting
i can’t believe we let canadians live here

Nepalese people living in Bhutan got booted out by Bhutanese king about 20 years ago. They've been living in camps. Left-wing church organizations similar to what's happened with the Somalians in Minnesota have drowned cities in New Hampshire with them. They're illiterate leeches and a real drain on the local economies.

That requires an act of congress. He's having a rough time getting all that much past the communists.

they're officially gone

Can't he just write an executive order that gives him the power to do whatever needs to be done and then he can just sign another executive order to fix everything?

Serious question; how do Cubans skip several states and land in KY? There's a logical explanation for this.

Grey area, likely to be immediately challenged and thrown out by some court like the travel bans, and he said he wasn't going to rule by the pen quite as much as Obama.

I'm sure there are things he could be doing better in this regard, but I'm not enough of a legal tactician or political strategist to suggest what exactly, and it's clear that the political paralysists have closed in around him to stymie as much change as they can.

the wall is already being built lol

Time to pack your shit up Juan.

Dominican looking for a hospital, huh? Knowing how Dominicans are in the US, she probably either had an std, wanted an abortion, got shot, was overdosing on cocaine, or all 4 of those simultaneously.

KYfag here.

It's literally all because of Louisville. The city of Louisville literally has a "Office for Globalization" which works to secure immigrants and refugees and bring them into the city.

So, it's not that the Cubans are picking Kentucky themselves. It's that Louisville is going out of there way to get Cubans(and other immigrants) into the city.

louisvilleky.gov/government/globalization

Look at this shit. ^

actually
can someone give me a summary on everything trump has actually done so far

>That Montana

It's just too bad that property value is high as fuck there. Was considering moving there because it's quiet, white, and just like home.

Had to re-plan to head to Maine or Ohio.

night user, best of luck

all talk no action, thankfully brought up the subject which is more than anyone else has. 91% of our migrants are not-european

Who's paying for it?

The Jews pay for everything by owning the private foreign bank we call the Federal Reserve Bank that controls the country by lending out currency out of thin air to fund whatever (((they))) want to happen.

Taxpayers, who do you think?

The Grace Commission of 1981 correctly determined that "not one nickel" (their words) of the income tax goes to fund government services.

the lack of any response should be a good enough summary

>got a half mexican girl pregnant , and guess what brown hair brown eyed baby of course

absolute state of America

streamable.com/urnlw

>income tax

there's other taxes

>Taxpayer dollars literally dedicated to the destruction of the taxpayers

absolute state of America

Are those the ones paying for it? Or is it all one big slush fund that is based ultimately on the script issued by the Federal Reserve Bank?

I wish.
I don't have good feelings about the situation to be honest.

SAD!

>muh brown ppl are united
They have more contempt for each other because they are different races

Great. All we get is shit tier new jersey with that fucking horrif accent.

fucking accent is already spilling over here fuck fuck fuck

key word from OP´s pic
LEGAL

>Bhutan
That is insane, these stats are either pulled out of their ass or North Dakota's population is low beyond fathoming

Learn the US Map.

To KEEP Minnesota blue. It has been blue since 72 but Trump only lost it by less than 2 points.

Sounds like a lot of work user.

Learn the position of all 56 states?

Not even the expresident had time for that!

:D

THIS. FUCK WH*TES.