How do you deal with the fact that the shows you watch deal mostly with teenagers/people who act like teenagers despite...

How do you deal with the fact that the shows you watch deal mostly with teenagers/people who act like teenagers despite the fact that you constantly growing older?

Is that shaggy?

Most anime doesn't have teenagers actually acting like actual teenagers, let alone actual humans.

Them teenagers being written and voiced by 20 somethings.

>growing older
Not mentally.

Because I can enjoy watching people do stuff without actually being them. Same way I can enjoy super hero shit, or mecha shit. At least being a teenager is something I've done before.

Feels good Scoob

the meme is true

turn your brain off

thiss tbqfhwyf

"....I will avenge you scoob"

I don't. That's why I've stopped watching anime and now solely watch art films.

My dick doesn't seem to mind.

This. Most of these shows don't have social interactions that make sense in reality. If you want an extreme example, watch any Tomino anime and note how the characters segue between conversations and justify their actions.

That's the best thing about 2D girls.

less show each season
this season im only watching 91days and for some unknow reason Alderamin on the Sky

>watching seasonal anime at all

I watch them still, and remember what it was like to be a teen. I graduated high school eight years ago so I'm not too far removed, but I can't really enjoy romcom isekai battle harem very much. Would have loved it a decade ago but now I watch anime for different reasons. I'm more interested in how the characters grow, how the jokes are told, and how interesting the universe/setting is. A lot of the harem/isekai stuff aimed at teens is predictable and uninteresting so I don't watch it. Single-gender cast stuff is usually not very interesting as well. Basically you just become more selective I think.

It'd be nice if there were less MC is OP and suddenly alpha shows. Power fantasies are cool and nice to escape into but there are other compelling ways to achieve success after living as a failure.

>How do you deal with the fact that the shows you watch deal mostly with teenagers/people who act like teenagers despite the fact that you constantly growing older?
I don't. I just watch my shows for hobbies, boobies and waifus. While lifting, squatting and studying to become a 12A

Think that's bad? Wait until you regularly have to read and hear about people the same age or younger that are way more successful than you in almost every way.

Compared to that dealing with overpowered wish fulfilling anime high schoolers is nothing.

>10 years old
>has the vocabulary of a college literature professor

>Wait until you regularly have to read and hear about people the same age or younger that are way more successful than you in almost every way.
user, i didn't come here to have these feels

It's okay if it's all comedy. Or unintentional comedy. Or it's so bad it's good.

>I'm already 25
Someone please just kill me, it will only get worse.

When I was your age I still had hope...

Stop reading facebook shit. Everyone overinflates their own worth, but chances are half the people you think have a better life than you are just as miserable as you are.

Like... Tears in rain, scoob.

It just dawned on me that I'm Onizuka's age. Fuck me

reminder that 25 is the peak year in a humans life
everything after 25 is downhill
i'm 28 and i can confirm this

Friends announce getting married and having children.

I announce I watched all of LoGH and have a 4k tv and pc. Different things for different people.

Indeed. The shit I'm going through I wouldn't like to share with anybody.
>inb4 blogposting

I can deal with it because most anime characters seem considerably older than their canon age.

Take Jojo's, the cast are teens but don't act it so it's a moot point.

I watch minimal amounts of school centric anime but the age of a cast isn't a problem like WORKING!! where while young it's not a part of the character .

Facebook is for letting relatives know you aren't dead without having to interact with them.

Does having a 4k TV and PC really make you happy, user?

not him, but that sounds like something that would make me happy
collecting physical DVD/BDs makes me happy for example

I'M CUMMING, SCOOBY-SAN!

If he's anything like me it distracts from the fact that I'm unhappy.

emotions aren't facts user
they're only opinions you have about yourself

fuck

That's retarded.

You can placebo yourself into a semi happy state easily,if you're wiling to.
Very few people are depressed beyond the point of no return

If he changed himself in to a semi happy state then it would no longer be a fact that he is unhappy.

When you mentioned you were 8 years out of HS I thought "damn, this dude is old." Then I remembered that I'm 12 years out. Who the fuck is speeding up time; I don't want to get old and die and miss out on all the sweet anime that has yet to be released.

Also, in response to OP, I crush on the teachers and moms.