Reversed racism

Anyone here had experience with reversed racism? Growing up black in a Canadian middle school i noticed something interesting. I would put my hand up every now and then to answer a question, and when I did, it was like magic, all the teachers would always pick me over all the other white students.

Is this reverse racism? Does anyone have any worse experiences than my mild one?

I hope you said some dumb shit to lower their expectations

I'm white and grew up getting in fights solely because I was white

another thing I noticed which I find kind of funny is, but the racism between blacks and brown people is FAR worse than any racism shown by white people to either group, they absolutely hate each other here.

t. 26 year old who's lived his entire life in Brampton, Ontario

its not racism, its equalization

"reverse racism" is called tolerance, you fucking idiot. racism is intolerance to other races, dipshit

Prioritizing someone just because they're black is not tolerance you fucking idiot

why don't you move to a nearby safe city

Went to an almost all black high school. Me and close friend were the Only Mexicans.

We got picked on by all the black males and the black females were always after "muhh dick" so when we rejected them, they chimped out and they would hit us.

Black teachers would just sit back and laugh because they thought we were cool with it.

I hate you all.

Filthy huincas.

Yes, treating blacks better than whites because of misguided ideals occurs every day. But probably less than treating blacks worse

yeah, it's racism, not reverse racism

You're being killed with kindness :3

I’m less then an hour away from you good to see some leafs around that are awake.

> mfw Aryan looking Slav/Anglo have literally been attacked by tons of people my whole life, bullied, fucked over at work for no reason, hard working, athletic.

Not very big 5’10 200 pounds, appealing to females. I feel like I’ve been targeted specifically because I look like the highest ideal but I’ve never invested energy into be dominant. I’ve never thought so or carried myself like that ever since I carried my self full 14/88 people have been cowering away in fear. Seems like I just figured out the things that have been tormenting me. Good.

>reverse racism

First off kill yourself for using such good goy terminology
Its just racism you daft fuck

There's no such thing as reverse racism, it's just racism

I feel bad for you. Don't hate your parents too much for not living. I'm sure they have their reasons. You should move to a better town asap

It is just racism, reverse racism is just a funnier term because it annoys people

GYS

Op there's no such thing as reverse racism. There's no direction as if it flows like a river or street that's some immutable property.

Racism is racism. There's no direction. Oh and the goal post moving faggots that keep adding power as a variable are culpable if the worst form of mental gymnastics this century. It's anti intellectualism.

What you experienced is preferential treatment due to someone else projecting their guilt by them assuming you needed validation by being involved in answering questions. Ask yourself, did any discussions about being black fall on your shoulders, as if you were expected to represent "the black perspective " ?

That behaviour is indicative of a person not comfortable with race issues who can't help but assume you have an option not associated to things you cannot control. Assuming you'd be able to speak for all black people is the most racist thing a teacher could do to you, outside of blantetly saying racist shit

s/option/opinion/

Well I grew up fighting a gang called the Young Dragons who did jump me and other people in the neighborhood and we organized and kicked the shit out of them and basically fought back and forth for a few years.
But I don't know if they were actually fighting with us because we were white, or because we were not Vietnamese, or because we were not in their gang, or simply because they wanted to fight.

We basically did the same thing as they did anyways, although we never jumped anybody unfairly, or when they were not starting shit. But we did like fighting too. Although we didn't sell drugs ect we were just out for fun.

And lebs too, lebs would start shit with us constantly. I honestly didn't even know what a leb was, they were just cunts as far as I knew, and super proud of being lebs for some reason.

But then I got older and stopped streetfighting and all of the fights just went away, I thought that shit was normal but apparently not as I'v gone a few decades without having to punch anybody except for several criminals who were all about stealing, not fighting.

Kind of a dumb post for me to make "well maybe I was involved in years of ethnic skirmishes but maybe not lol". But that's life.