Trump is a Jewish pu-

Trump is a Jewish pu-

op is a fag

I've read through the files, there's nothing substantial there.

JFK pretended to be a Jewish puppet too until he turned on them. Hopefully Trump doesn't end up like him.

sorry but there's nothing here

reminder: First post not including OP on all threads is a jewish shill from JIDF.

A

Did you get permission from CNN to read them?

FUCKING

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for giving us President Trump. Allow him to continue shit posting for the greater good
Amen

Still unreleased documents.

Trump worships the jew cock. ofc his fatass would fall in line

LEAF

link to the files?

TRUMP IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS THE BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. NO. BETTER YET. THE BEST WORLD LEADER OF THE NEXT 1000 YEARS.

Leaf

Fuck off cum bucket. He’s got Jesus on his side
Thank you again Jesus

This is true of course. It is a bunch of unverified raw intelligence, the kind of crap that always inundates the police after a high profile crime.

This fucking board has become perpetual chewing of old man's shitposts on twitter. sad

kys fat faggot.

do you retards realize the jfk files have been planned to be released since 199 fucking 2??
trump has nothing to do with it

-ppet

bump

kys commie

Digits confirm

No they don't. This board died after the zimmerman trials then double killed by joot.

-ppet

we already know (they) did it

I don't really see the point in him doing this. Who gives a fuck, school me pol how is it a relevant issue? Why live in the past this is like those fuckheads who are investigating Ann Franks betrayal to the nazis, its done and dusted and won't change anything. Focus on a current relevant issue.

>has become

How fucking new are you?

>lets jut reveal our big bad evil plans to the goyim that we've been planning hundreds of years for

Was he referring to the new batch? They don't seem to be up on archives.gov