Leaf/pol/ - Racist Populace Edition

previous thread: >majority of leafs want a mask ban in their province when using public services
globalnews.ca/news/3828752/quebec-face-covering-ban-support-canada-poll/

>Trudeau sides with Spanish government over Catalonia. Frogs in a fit
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/catalonia-independence-canadian-politicians-1.4376007?cmp=rss

>no more military aid to sandniggers in Kurdistan and Iraqistan
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-suspends-military-aid-to-iraqi-kurdish-forces-amid-outbreak-of-fighting/article36752956/

>3 men falsely accused of terrorists by canadian intel, were subsequently tortured in Syria. canada paid denbts
cbc.ca/news/politics/torture-syria-31-million-1.4372689

>22% of canadians are immigrants
cbc.ca/news/politics/census-2016-immigration-1.4368970

1st for fuck canada

Does any non fatass second this?

>t. never been to canadian parks

A

*eh?

Fucking idiot burger

I 2nd this. Move to vote.

All in favor of the Day Of The Rake Initiative say AYE

>be me, american
>go on canadian news sites and r/Canada
>post comments in favor of refugees and easy access citizenship
I can't be the only one who does this. One more shitskin in Canada is one less in the US. Canada is pretty much a non-country anyways, I don't see a problem in making them our dumping ground.

r/canada is one of the most redpilled places on reddit. your efforts are wasted.

Canada is basically some dude in north dakotas back yard. He needs to do something about his cuck infestation though

we're always right

Its the most redleafed place on the internet. It is full of cuck fantasy novels and footage of your countrymen enjoying themselves at your weekly mandatory gay pride parades. Fuck Canada.

except when you wanted to leave canada. that was wrong. #strongertogether

>147035085
0/10 bate. did not reply.

as for the canadian political events, does anyone want to chime in?

>except when you wanted to leave canada. that was wrong. #strongertogether
we want to leave this cucked country because the rest keeps whining whenever we pull shit like bill 62 and 101 (which IS essential)

You're always right up in some muslims unwashed asshole with an eager flapping tongue you whiny bunch of hockey watching faggots

nah, we are whining because we keep having to pay your denbts (in the form of equalization payments). other than that, I like quebec. thanks for the syrup and hydroelectric power!

If you had read the link, you'd see that the majority of canadians support bill 62

You're whining because whining is your national language you limp wristed leaf

>t. beanspeaker

>having a national language
kek

WE

So based off the 2016 cencus data how white are we now?

>Justin Bieber
>failure

Don't be mad just because we're fucking all your women.

I said NON fatass,

2nd by a non burger retard required.

>canadian
>fucking women

Pick literally one

all I want is an independent Ontario free of all the other provinces

your image is apt. I like pic related too. Have any more canadian OC?

I think Canada was right to have paid those three men. I wouldn't want anyone tortured if they were innocent, would you?

Now now guys, be nice to the kid brother. We bully him too much