/IPEG/ - ICELANDIC PARLAMENTARY ELECTION GENERAL

/IPEG/ - ICELANDIC PARLAMENTARY ELECTION GENERAL

"DOES ANTYONE CARE?" EDITION

Votes are comin in boys...

POLLS - icelandmonitor.mbl.is/elections2017/

MAJOR PARTY INFO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Party_(Iceland)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Green_Movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_(Iceland)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_Party_(Iceland)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Party_(Iceland)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Party_(Iceland)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJaPXltWnhf8438ioVBBSDQ/live
ruv.is/frett/kosningavaktin-allt-a-einum-stad
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/elections2017/
mbl.is/frettir/kosning/2017/10/27/yfirlysing_althydufylkingarinnar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN VARG?!

nigger

V A R G F O R P M

Where is the nazi party?

banned lol

BUMP COME ON DOES NOBODY CARE FOR REAL?!

Ill give you guys a bump
who are /ourguys/?

I guess I care, a bit.
>good luck ice men.

too lazy to read all those wiki-articles. give it to me straight: which one is /ourparty/?

gib money pls rich people

all these parties are pretty shit desu but our best shot is a coaliation between Independance (D) and Middle (M) and then maybe some other small parties. The "nazi" party got scammed out of being able to participate.

What is a Iceland?

its litteraly the country nobody gives about and has no meaning to the rest of the world

Sometimes I put ice in my drink.

Which party is anti-immigration? At least this way when we finally finish melting all those stupid ice rocks you can drown together with the rest of your "race."

no moni here we pay 99.9% tax

says the man that is of a jewish descend, literally stabbing the whole world in the back

Who's the most right wing party? Who has the most restrictive immigration policy?

at least we get some attention from the world now and then

Release the Golan Heights

SSHHHHHHHH..

Keep your island secret. You are the last hope!

truu

There was a party called national front or something but they got banned, the most anti immigrant party now is Sjalfstaedi/Independance (D)

>got banned

If voting actually makes a difference they'd ban it.

It should be much simpler to control the politics of your country. 300k people is such an easily malleable number of people to be influenced.

Put on a good show, well dressed, and well behaved and you'll see your ability to convert others. Give the people a solution they can believe in, to a problem that is important, and a political shift is truly viable.

are there immigrants that are really stupid enough to go to iceland?
really, nothing against iceland but jeez you could pick a country with better weather

Can you write name in?

wastged digits, noice get tho

are you fucking high?

Like Israel!

jew know i am

high on all the imaginary gas y'all

zyklon hitting hard AF

jew know it is

FORECAST: MUSLIM CHILD SUICIDE BOMBERS ALL AFTERNOON, SOME BOMBING IN THE EVENING.

jew know me all too well

youtube.com/channel/UCJaPXltWnhf8438ioVBBSDQ/live

Live english commentary if yall wanna listen.

>Iceland
>Care

>pirate party 8.7%

Well... they now copyright cancer when they see it.

nah, elections are always interesting, good to see if the world is really going tits up or no.

>*know

any non-live stream, simple website? listening to other shit atm

The pirate party is just a bunch of insane people, only drug addicted "punk rocker" washed up hobos vote for them,

yeah here are two

ruv.is/frett/kosningavaktin-allt-a-einum-stad

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/elections2017/

>icelandmonitor.mbl.is/elections2017/
thanks vikingbruh

>implying anyone cares about some shitty little cuck country electing some lefty faggots

B E A D Y

>Perfidious Albion is at it again

I care. I'm watching his stream to support him and his country.

thanks for the back up waffle boi, we non-countries gotta stick together.

Yarrr!

No prob viking bruh
Is your system pure proportional or are there some perks to it btw?

i am not sure how to anwser that, elaborate if you can?

went there this summer, its fucking cold and a tourist trap and why the fuck is beer like 15 bucks you jews

Is your electoral system just nation-wide proportional, is it electoral college-based proportional, are there any weird rules for giving seats,....?

nah its just nation wide

Judging by the names it seems all the parties are cuckpro. That's what you get for living in an ethnic safe space.

A N G L O

its cause we have a huge tax on alcohol, its a pretty big problem imo

Oh alright then
what about post-elections, does it usually take a long time for your politicians to form a government afterwards?

yeah last time it took months, but it depends on the results.

Good, time to grab a few popcorns then
hope to manage to stay awake until the end, already 2:30am here

>mbl.is/frettir/kosning/2017/10/27/yfirlysing_althydufylkingarinnar/
Commie fags, get fucked

Couldn't find the Nazi party on the ballot so I just returned it

What happened excactly, did they not get enough signings?

Not everyone wants to live like a sandnigger my semite friend.

Bro, why you upset?

Your island is comfy as fuck and nobody wants to fuck with you.

Enjoy it.

It was dissolved in 1944

Thought you were referring to the Icelandic National Front, lel

the icelandic national front wasnt allowed to participate because it was thought that they didnt have enough support, so they started a petition and it got enough signatures but the authorities said it didnt matter cause all the signatures were fake or something.

It is actually not so straightforward. The 6 areas all get a base amount of seats via the D'Hondt method. There are a remaining 8 or 9 seats that are then given to all parties across the board with a 5% threshold.

Most European countries distribute seats all in one go with a threshold value across the whole thing (as in Iceland's last step). I am not sure if it ever will come into play, but iceland's system seems be designed so Reyjavik north and south electorates don't control everything. All parties are close enough - especially given the amount of parties - but I can make scenarios with my modeling where it gets interesting. You guys also can have a 7th area be created, I am guessing like if Akureyr got big or rvik needed to split again. Your country is great and fairly homogenous though so the only difference is capital v rural.

great info burgie boy! thanks.

>he didnt vote the only right wing party

didnt heard about that. only thing in the news was they had they plenty of fake signatures and they were going to be sued for it.

>Björt Framtíđ er í rústi
Þau sjá örugglega eftir því ađ hafa veriđ međ allt þetta vesen núna

>>he didnt vote the only right wing party

já, samt eru þeir þarna uppi á háhestinum sínum: við sjáum ekki eftir neinu! muh leyndarhyggja!

You're welcome! Pirates really underperformed too. They are polling ok all across Europe, but when it comes time to vote, they are not getting the votes. Most recently too was Czechia.

I think D won because you guys seem to not let scandals get blown out of proportion, and I think he made the case to not a have left V lead government. You guys really clawed back after 2008 too. Bright future got fucked though too

why didn't independence keep this logo?

XD

very detailed, thanks burger

>Icehot1
topkek

there is actually a backstory on this.
when the ashley madion leaked happened, an account named icehot1 with his email account was found. he said he was just joking with this account (no messages were found) and that was the end of that.

didnt his wife also said she knew about it or something? was big ben cucking his wife?

Yeah, it's on his crotch, I died laughing on that. I didn't know people investigated for messages though. Thats great.

yes, he said they were both in on this joke.

>stþ Miðflokkskjósandi

Supposedly, in the english version stories I have read, she signed up too - or they were both curious - you would be able to find out better in icelandic.

What's the deal with Bright Future? They are doing so shitty, and it was their call to dissolve the government, and now they might be lucky to get 1 seat. I know the guy in charge is a hipster musician but what's their motivation in all this? I can't find anything in english about why they would suicide like this.

>IPEG
>I
>PEG
Literal cucks
Have a bump

Which party is going to build a wall around our border?

Óttarr Proppe is a masochist

They probably thought they could bring down the Independence party and get more seats, but everyone was just pissed at them now

Þetta var hræđilegt (sjálfs)morđ

Hræðilegt fyrir Svört Samtíð kannski

Sem Miðflokksmaður er ég hoppandi kátur

Which party does the very talented Björk support?

>masochist
Sounds about right
Interesting. I read that most people were ok with the collapse, but I guess it backfired BIGLY

their voters didnt like that they joined the independence party in government and their support dropped in polls. they probably thought they could regain their support by dissolve the government but their voters didnt come back.

communist party

Are ya winning, kids?
Please don't let iceland get as fucked up as us. Please.