Sup Forums's Weinstein

24 women had come forward about Trump as a sexual predator, 20 of them by name

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-the-sexual-assault-allegations/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/mika-brzezinski-on-mark-halperin-nothing-has-been-proven
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-the-sexual-assault-allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=6y8gErmymDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you believe an accuser with no proof
Kek

>/amp
Begone, phoneposter.

>his own admission on record and two dozen detailed accusers are no proof
You are worse than a liberal

thedailybeast.com/mika-brzezinski-on-mark-halperin-nothing-has-been-proven

Liberals can step down when some spinster woman accuses them of flirting with them awkwardly.

"... they LET you do it."

Thanks for the update fellow redditor!

I FUCKING HATE DRUMPF TOO

Funny enough, only when ran for president. Suddenly their memory was jogged.

is that what they're going with now?
boy. not transparent at all is it

Like they "let" Weinstein do it for decades.

> I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Does Weinstein also run for president in 2017?

saged

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-the-sexual-assault-allegations

>Like they "let" Weinstein do it for decades.
they literally did, though. these people basically prostituted themselves for their careers and didn't say a word about it for years and years. obviously not that traumatising if they were willing to let it happen to other people.

6 were dismissed from investigation because the dates provided showed Trump was in a different State or country at the time.

hard to trust any roasties with stats like that, plus the fact that nobody ever sued A BILLIONAIRE for sexual harassment in the 80s, like was all the rage.

Slide.

what a stud

This

Has there been any proof that the other guys getting accused actually did any of those things? The only period i saw was the undercover weinstein tape

I think if you don't report sexual assault or rape in 2 weeks, there should be no case

Except they actually did let him. It was a business transaction. They performed sexual favors for easy career opportunities. You can't willingly and literally whore yourself out and then cry rape later. Weinstein is a fucking degenerate and deserves a bullet, but these "victims" are anything but. The cunts are trying to have their cake and eat it too.

The moment we develop artificial wombs we need to exterminate all women.

>his own admission on record

What, his pussy grabbing statement?

Seems like Soros wasted another $18BN. These shills (memeflag reddit-tier cucks) stick out like a sore thumb.
>believing things without proof
>citing MSM dinosaur legacy media
>confederate flag

Didn't stop Bill Clinton even with a actual rape claim, sure as hell won't stop trump.

they love the dixie flag, the pirate flag, and the fascism flag.

Willingness was a competitive edge

>october of last year
>once he was elected all of these women shut up because they would catch lawsuits otherwise

kek
fuck off shill, posting with a confederate flag doesn't hide you

This. Reminds me of how kikes are notorious for spray-painting swastikas onto their Synagogues and whatnot. Disguising yourself as an enemy and acting up is the oldest jew trick in the book.

If those sexual allegations had any truth to them whatsoever do you honestly think the media would let it go? They have been pushing Russia for a year because even something that’s 100% bullshit has more weight than these retarded fake sexual assault allegations. Just because someone brings a lawsuit on someone else doesn’t make the allegation true fucking idiots.

pleas post the cot damn virgin sexual predator vs chad pussy grabber already

go back to r3ddit

>help me I'm triggered
Why do people do this?

>implying Sup Forums gives a fuck about women getting raped

kek

We all have sisters, mother, wives/cousins.

> I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

We don't care about Weinstein using roasties for a cock holster. They were all adults and whores anyway. We only want to destroy jews and hollywood.

We care. Not everyone is a psycho like you.

Look at this incel, who has no idea what social context is.

Probably never even talked about woman with bros in all his life.

>bros
You mean other rapists?

>"we"
Fuck off nigger

yes and?

You don't suck a fat jew's dick for money and then get to complain about it years later, sorry. They were all whores. I'm not attacking them, they are literally whores. Hookers. Prostitutes. You sucked the dick and cashed the check, own it like the whore you are.

All you have to do is compare the roles that Lisa Bloom played in the two situations to see what was going on. Jews BTFO.

Because sometimes there actually are silly/needless threads when there's real shit going down.

I think these guys are just confused.

This. It's not like these actresses make their own decisions anyway. The 'reveal' that hollywood is run by perverts (like we didn't all already know anyway) was a carefully calculated career stunt by their managers to earn them some extra shekels and an extra 5 minutes of fame.
>listen Gwenyth, remember how you did a favor for Harvey? well if you strike while the iron is hot, I can get you some interviews and a book deal. All you have to say is that he raped you.
>make sure you ONLY mention Harvey, and not the rest
>profit

They're all kikes and they're all in it for shekels

Election's over faggot, come back in 3 years

Nobody cares.

Let's talk about the real predator.

Paula Poundstone. Fucking dyke.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y8gErmymDU

>Let's talk about the real predator.
So you do care.

I have a conscience.