Look what you did to her, deplorables

youtube.com/watch?v=U9tD3RZS43I

she's going insane because she doesn't have any children. feels wrong kicking a dead horse, idk

Why do woman never take responsibility for their actions and always blame men for everything?

Jesus Christ she looks horrible

Holy shit shes gone totally insane

She looks like Martin Short in drag

Her blue eyes scare me

holy fuck though the amount of makeup she has on is insulting, like, you aren't fooling anyone

No need to watch this.

She looks like a poorly passing tranny.

>Cohen
>Levin

Reckon we can call her an anti-semite?

She looks like fucking Andy Dick

Because they can. We've strayed so far away from the natural order that some women can go their whole life without getting checked once.

She looks like G-Man's daughter

>God Emperor Trump rapes a bunch of women
>nobody bats an eye
>a comedienne exercises her freedom of speech with a mask covered in ketchup as a >way of artistic expression
>OMG TERRORIST SOMEBODY CALL THE SWAT TEAM

Cohen
Levin
Zucker
Berger
Ari Emmanuel

hmm

Wow... first few minutes and she doxes someone and calls for them to be harassed, but still it's #2 trending. I hate this fucking planet.

>She
Those two fucking neck muscles (whatever are they called?) literally coming out of my monitor trying to punch me in face, i mean, come on! This is ridiculous. Not even gonna start with the man hands or the fucked up make-up, or the receding hairline, or the look at me, i'm totally a girl like Audrey Hepburn dress.

Looks like Flush the Fashion era Alice Cooper

>((((((((((COHEN)))))))))))
>((((((((((LEVIN)))))))))))))

I love when jew rats get attacked by their own golem.

free trending for terrorists

She looks like a corpse in that one.

>not realizing that all press is good press
>she finally has a story to tell that people want to hear
>she will "learn" from her "mistakes" and be stronger
>the left won't let her be destroyed
>tune in to her new show, goy
>thinking this wasn't always the plan

her eyes are a beautiful blue. its too bad they are wasted on such an obnoxious cunt.

>I be good girl didndu naff

Why do Jews look like demons?

Can't really listen to a 17 minutes of some rich girl crying, I will say she has some nice furniture

found the original without special effects

who is this trans?

>147035346
No (you)s for you, low energy shill. Lets see the police reports.

Well, SOMEBODY'S failing to check his privilege . . .

No, I'd actually fuck a corpse.

Would you let her blow you if she wore a ski-mask?

Jesus. She looks like someone threatened to decapitate her or something :(

If you wouldn't fuck Kathy Griffin, you're a faggot. She's kinda hot in a weird way.

>Just so you know during the Donald trump beheading I was doxx''d and to get back at Anonymous people I'm going to dox this main guy that didn't do shit

lol

I dont think about her at all.

I would let anyone blow me, from a gloryhole, but only half those people can be considered attractive from behind a ski mask. Gappy Miffin isn't one of them.

Lookin' good Kathy! Hang in there.

She really should have the head on her desk

Also is trending something that youtube people promote? Or is it suppose to be something a lot of people watch, seems like this was just put there by someone on youtube.

I'd put my benis in that twinks ass

who would?

STOP HARRASING HER
JUST
FUCKING
STOP
She is struggling ok?
Just shut the fuck up

What a disgusting fucking ratbag.

I hope this bitch dies in the most horrific way possible.

YouTube would want you to think that it’s based off how many people watch it, but they control who is on trending and they take videos off of trending that they don’t agree with. This shitty ass video only has 109k views and is somehow on trending. Really sends my noggin a joggin

50% of it is shit pushed by YouTube. I never even visit that stupid tab anymore

Why is that dude so sad?

Ah, okay that's what it seemed like. Just some random garbage tab

He looks better than her at this point.

I swear Kathy is really Andy Dick in drag and this is all one big giant larp joke.

>calls out nothing but jews
>refuses to accept that jews run everything

Anyone else thinks she really shaved her head because a lot of celebrity females do that as a humiliation ritual to still be famous when they fuck up?

Fascists spew their hatred out the yin-yang and Drumpf turns his head, but god forbid someone express HER freedom of speech, it's all hell breaks loose. Tired of you fucking hypocrites. She's a comedienne! Leave her tf alone

>celebrity females do that as a humiliation ritual
Britney Spears is one, who else? They did it on Game of Thrones
It does seem like a calculated attrition

That was great.

Her video is a good thing you idiots.

She calls out like 6 different Jews in the video. Of course she still bashes Trump but she is still inadvertently red pilling people on the Jewish control of the media.

All threats towards any sitting president should be treated as literal.

Bingo.

>this was just put there by someone on youtube.

You seriously think that youtube doesn't control what gets pushed, and what gets slid? THEY control WTF they want their audience to see and not see. Same with search engines.

They make money by taking bribes from people to forward their shit at the expense of others.

If she really wanted to fuck with them she should become a Trump supporter.

>she

Sup Forums you fucking *broke* her, are you happy with yourselves? honestly this woman didn't do nothing wrong.

Not nearly subtle enough.

4/10 apply yourself

Did Bret Easton Ellis write this?

I understand they are trying to push their message on youtube, I wasn't sure what they want people to believe the trending section is. Like their favorite recent uploads or videos that are getting a lot of hits quickly and is put on the list by some algorithm. It could be a mix

is she bot? i am bot ⅓M hi xd!

Leave her alone. Leave her the fuck alone.

Did she cut her hair?

>gimme your children

No she's losing her hair from Drumpf and his deplorable gang of cyberbullies.

She looks like Miss Dorey my 7th grade Algebra teacher who had once posed in playboy in the 50's yet was now (then) an uptight frumpy spinster... lol

she wears wigs

>It could be a mix
It is.

It's a combination of heavily viewed shit, things that related to vids you watch, and shit they're trying to push on the public.

So both of these?

In a bind..yes

why the fuck is that thing famous

it is not funny

nor is it pretty enough to have a wank over

No normies got redpilled because she never named the Jew. Normies don't know those are Jewish names.

topkek

>Post YFW Kathy Griffin is forced to become a storytime Youtuber

O look this filthy rich attention whore is sad. I care greatly about her welfare and health, more-so than even my own well-being.

I think she is even Jewish. How can we stand for a Jewish women being sad?! Surely we can all work a few more hours of overtime to put some shekels in this whores pocket to cheer her up?

yeah, but don't bad about the horse...it's dead.

Jesus couldn't she just record the video without hiring a makeup artist/cameraman/outfitter, renting a condo, and wearing a $15,000 outfit?

Good riddance ugly cunt.

Well said, she looks like a horse as well

6 gorillion hours in paint

Andy Dick went trans? Why am I not surprised.

More proof that women aren't funny

Is it transitioning into a male fish?

Trump has utterly blown this bitch the fuck out

I'd fuck her.
in the ass

? Are you being sarcastic? I agree with everything

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA