Shareblue and Admitted Ties To Domestic Terrorist Organization Antifa

This is Lacy MacAuley. She is a writer and spammer for Shareblue. This tweet is admitted ties to Antifa a known and labeled "Domestic Terrorist" organization. This is enough to shut them down. They are coordinating through shareblue as well. Why are the FEDs NOT doing anything about this?
>Really makes you think
Im losing faith day by day fedfags, and that is sad, I want(ed) to have faith in you.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/28/286123_re-george-friedman-estonian-rights-cover-for-approval-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
youtube.com/watch?v=ykizC1SWGRg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44775
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well she joined it. This just attracts our scopes to her.

I've heard of a plan of those same radicals who that they want to use (((WMDs)))

They are 'conducting' through the media. And private paid Democrat organizations.

How do you know that? Any indications of it?

My goodness... even my school has such liberals. Some tend to be pro-communist.

No time for name calling. Furthermore, I've gotta redpill my class too, perhaps even start politically vaccinating them.

I can prove it, but right now im scouring wikileaks to prove the 'purple revolution' was planned and staged in other countries before. I already proved it was in Saudi Arabia, and Syria. I'll deal with antifa after I help drop the DNC. They are ALL tied together.

Does Julian Assange know about this too? We have to look for more whistleblowers to ally with.

Silly dumb Antifa . The "white supremecists" are a phony construct of Trump's Intel agents to attract the lefty brainwashed paid and manipulated domestic terrorists, identify them and document them all ready for the swoop.
Even paying for the busses is against the law in supporting a declared terrorist group. Tick. Tock.

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Juilan is a wizard, im sure he does. But they are keeping him with those 'penguins' and I doubt he can do/say anything

Lacy MacAuley was seen creeping around the cville accident site & yelling at old people on the bullhorn. She is such a loser

(Purple Revolution) by stratfor
Ha - just opened the attachment and saw what Jim was referring to. I think
it's the Purple Revolution:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 2:20 PM
To: Meredith Friedman; [email protected]
Subject: FW: George Friedman / Estonian rights / Cover for Approval

Dear Meredith and Jim,

I am not sure if you can open attachments while traveling, but I am
attaching herewith the Estonian edition for approval.
Would either of you please let me know if it looks fine to proceed?
Many thanks,

Serena

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/28/286123_re-george-friedman-estonian-rights-cover-for-approval-.html

You're right. It also looks like to be easy to inflict a conflict between (((them))) and the FBI.
Seems impossible partly, yet if they get a view of that the FBI has white supremacists working for them, they might get mad at them.

You're just a shill from leftypol, fuck off

You are just mad we SHUT YOU DOWN!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Just get over with it, whether you like it or not, cops got your IP.

Keep laughing until reality will hit you like a truck

You faggots are going to enjoy losing when Drumpf gets arrested on Monday!!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

can we get them to stop the d.c. rally?

You think you're tough? Perhaps some cops might be white supremacists, are you going to kill some?

You Drumpfkins are going to have nothing to rally for after Monday when Drumpf is arrested!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Also, meme flag faggot.

So they want to jump?
Let them jump from the helicopter if they already get a free helicopter ride.

Shills will Always shill

Where are the getting the information that these rallies are even happening? Who did they get confirmation from that it was cancelled? Are they in contact with John Nazi or something?

Any Canadians want to MCGA "Make Canada Great Again"?

47073 47073_1.7 Abducted Children Laws Part 1.doc 85.5KiB
47074 47074_1.7

Harper and High Treason Part 1.doc 86KiB
47075 47075_1.7

Abducted Children Laws Part 2.doc 83KiB
47076 47076_1.5 FB

officer Ryan Russell Fatality.doc 81.5KiB
47078 47078_1

Help Solve Crimes.doc 19KiB
47079 47079_1.7

Harper and Treason Part 2.doc 48.5KiB
47080 47080_1.4 a FB

Savin.doc 125KiB
47081 47081_1.7

Find Annie.doc 343.5KiB
47082 47082_1.6 FB

The Orangemen Part 1.doc 156KiB
47083 47083_1.2

Jack Ripper Full copy.doc 943KiB
47084 47084_2 FB

MURDER IN GUELPH May 01.doc 244KiB
47085 47085_2 FB

Allen %26 T.doc 213.5KiB
47087 47087_1.7

The Equalist.doc 72.5KiB
47088 47088_1.3

Step 2 Defence Communication Dictionary.doc 821KiB
47089 47089_1.7

ABDUCTION OF ANNIE PART 1.doc 2.1MiB
47090 47090_1.7

ABDUCTION OF ANNIE PART 2.doc 2.1MiB
47092 47092_1.6

The orangemen Part 2.doc 121.5KiB
47093 47093_2 FB

De Long on Welwyn.doc 105KiB
47095 47095_1.7 FB

Illegal Voting.doc 46.5KiB
47096 47096_1.5 FB

Ryan Russell Evidentary.doc 92.5KiB
47097 47097_1.2

Impersonating for LEGAL AID.doc 575.5KiB
47098 47098_1.8 FB

Organ Seizure for Transplant Part 1.doc 120KiB

Here's the key's to fixing your country! See "Illegal Voting" & "High Treason" and get that faggot PM out of canada!

(Cont)
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html

Here's the keys to doing so! Go fix your country canada bro's! And get that faggot out! See "Illegal Voting" and "High Treason"!

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

at least they're not tied to Sorosbux - are they?

Well, the group(s) Lacy is working for might be Soros-linked.
There are two options, we can either redpill Lacy or isolate her.

It's not just lacy, it's the entire group.

Is it possible to divide the entire group?

Im not about division, im about destruction. Division is a failed fed tactic. They allow things to happen longer than they have to. They let groups to grow, multiple and then spread, until it becomes uncontrollable. I find it better to kill an idea before it even has a chance to take off. The effectiveness is much greater.

Btw, here is everything that is happening in society right now, scripted by the dems. And idea's put out by a Princeton professor.

It would be better to promote 'no go' rallies just so they show up looking like assholes when nobody is there.

>Yes goy, give them more of a platform to continue what they are doing. See here

>too dumb to look at the images before responding
first day on Sup Forums?

or did you somehow manage to be illiterate enough to not comprehend a single word of what you were reading?

you're a special type of stupid

SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE

SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE
SHILLS GET INDICTED TOO!
>SHILLS GET THE ROPE

Shills Get Indicted Too
>Shills Get The Rope

Oh god, please you should all jump at the same time...

So the authoritarian left used their superior thug tactics and threats to oppress a marginalized group.

Grats?

good to see shareblue stealing memes again

Odd XD It's like your reading the EXACT same thing as me word for word, verbatim. That's the part of this article I was just reading.

This is their ENTIRE game plan and how to beat them. This is sent to ped0sta from "Tikkun" a zionist magazine.

It's alot, but read it and re-evaluate what you see politically from the left right now.

These shills really don't understand memes do they?
I am surprised Antifaggots want to spread memes telling the other antifaggots and snowflakes to kill themselves because they hate Trump.
I guess they have totally given up.
Depressed there Antifaggot?
Take your own advise and KYS

This is the most important article ANY of you will EVER read.

>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags
Calling ALL fedfags
>Calling ALL fedfags

It's time to get to work!

(Cont)
It IS alot but it is their game plan, and the plan is BIG!

This is subversion and alllllll about destroying America for the benefit of the (((Zionist))) and (((Israel)))

>The liberal and progressive responses typically lead to one of two strategies: eliminate the economic problems and we will eliminate the potential for fascism; or outlaw racism and coerce those who practice it with economic or political pressure. But both strategies are unlikely to work. America's economic problems cannot be solved in the long run unless we talk about limiting the freedom of the marketplace and creating real international cooperation and planning. Yet at the same time, liberal Democrats and corporate leaders will be represented prominently in any antifascist coalition. They will totally oppose this direction, and can be expected to use their considerable power to prevent anyone from making it part of the antifascist strategy.
>Antifascist Coalition
>Antifascist Strategy
You wanted pr00fs...there it is

FEMA Drill, just talking a Commie Headcount... Nothing to see here folks
youtube.com/watch?v=ykizC1SWGRg

I just cracked their code, my end is more important.
>So instead we will be treated to a variety of stop-gap economic spending programs that may temporarily reduce unemployment, but will not work to reverse the larger trend of American economic decline. And ironically, conservatives will cite the failure of these measures as further proof that any governmental program will necessarily fail, and hence convince people that what we need is less planning rather than more

I hope they follow this plan. It is the same one already failing them.
Here is the key meat and potato:
>To win, we need to acknowledge that the moral relativism and spiritual deadness of the contemporary world is indeed something that needs to be fought
(With more moral relativism)
Their thinking is mind boggling.
They think they have to focus even more on FEELS and still deny the true causes of pain. They mention numerous times that they intend to continue pushing ideas that destroy the individual and the nuclear family in favour of some broader "societal" rights. They do not understand in the slightest that it is this that creates the pain they want to pretend to sympathise with. They believe they are going to fix the world with "compassion"
This is truly demented thinking, something only a commie can say with a straight face.

You need to read that entire email, and I know you didn't because I just finished it. It's the MOST IMPORTANT email I've read....and I've read over 9000

This ends the Dems...and Israel!

This email needs to be up 24/7

Yeah read it, basically everything fits into place right now, but i dont really understand because they are doing the opposite of what is written in the mail, any idea?

I read the entire email.
I think you are reading things into it that are not there and giving it far more importance than it deserves.
It does not end anybody.
I assume you are referring to the same one that I am
>Tikkun Throwback: A Prophetic Article About 1990s Fascism Still Applies Today

No (((they))) are not. They are following step-by-step!

Correct, and there is no possible way. I've been reading it before I posted it in any thread, and I only just finished it. It's cool to see you can read the title though.

You have read 9000 emails. How many have you UNDERSTOOD?
If you understand this article (included in an email), it would tell you that they are not following the suggestions in it. If they did, it would not work well for them.
This is more communist/leftist/jewish doublethink. Hegellian dialect. They are totally fkn brainwashed and a lost cause if they believe this shit.
I hope they try to follow it. It means more failure for them.

OK asshat, try me.
Ask me any question about the article FFS.
Just because you have problems with reading comprehension or you are dyslexic does not mean I did not read the whole fkn thing.
Plus, I UNDERSTOOD it

It's not me who doesn't understand, it's you.
>Breakdown EVERY aspect of our culture
>Damn people for recognizing what is going on
>And after they have FULL CONTROL
>Rebuild what (((They)))think we should be
They do this from attacking us from the inside...as they are. Your not the smartest fed. This is why I always say "job when"? Im smarter than a majority of you. You only see one aspect, and focus on one spot. When in reality you need to step back a few steps and view the WHOLE PICTURE.

What do you mean? i might have interpreted the mail other way, but i dont see them trying to convince the right i see them trying to demonize us

Sure, did (((they))) provide the game plan for "Antifa"? And how many times?

Step 1 and 2 see
And (You) this goes along with the Tikkun email

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44775

>It's a multiple-stage process.
>Multiple angles of attack

You really bad at your job nigger, I want a job. What field office should I go to? You want me to go to DC? I will tell them Hitler Himself is here and wait for whatever Fedfag watches Sup Forums, just to talk

You are basically correct.
They are not following the things recommended in the article from the standpoint of connecting with individual people's feelings of lost connection. They are continuing the article's other premises of elevating social rights above individual rights in true Marxist fashion.
They are taking the aggressive approach of namefagging instead of the subtle "I feel for you" approach being recommended

Ahhhh now I see, your kike'ing. You will not stop me. You will not get in my way. Understand this. The truth will set us ALL free. And I won't allow you to get in the way of that.

Try again ahole
Your green text is YOUR INTERPRETATION, not any direct quote of what is in the fucking article
Further proof that you don;t understand what you are reading faggot.
KYS

I told you it's a multi-pronged attacked. You "still" are too close step back and see the whole picture.

I am hoping to stop you from embarrassing yourself with your lack of understanding of the article is all.
Glad to debate the contents of it with you but you prefer to ad hominem instead.

Your pic is not related. The article actually recommends a different tactic than that shown in the pic. Edumacation helps.

It's not me with the lack of understanding, but you thinking your smarter than you are, due to position.

You still fail to put things together. Still ONLY thinking about the article. Like I said it's a multi-pronged attack.

You stated the article was the most important of 9000 emails you read. I can assure you that this article is not what you think it is if that is what you think. Perhaps you have a blind spot for what is in the article.
Now, do you want to debate the content of the article to show that you actually understand it or not?
Your pics unrelated are not helping to show you understand the meaning of the article that is supposed to be so meaningful

Actually, the article is the absolute opposite of the game plan that Antifa has been using.
The article calls for a more subtle approach, not the in-your-face Antifa tactics of today

You need to learn how to "Corroborate" things better my fed friend.

This goes with

Along with this The Soros end and Media. But the Email from Tikkun spells the end game out and long term process of taking over america. Along with their goal of destroying it from the inside.

No, sorry it does not. Unrelated.
Look at the dates and the people in the email chains.

Derp, wrong again. In the email they clearly state they want them involved in the community to "feel" as if they are doing something good. And Antifa is soooo brainwashed they truely believe they are.

They got caught (Lynch/McKesson/Elzie) remember. "Doing anything" would be a blatant admittance which would prove premeditation. They had to postpone.

Actually, I admire your enthusiasm but all you need to put together their plan is the Saul Alinsky book called "Rules for Radicals"
There is no need to dig for conspiracies when they are quite open about their plans.

Also, "Summer Of Rage" remember??? They just switched crews.

I've read it. Same as 1984. Same as The Art Of War.

No they don't say that. They say their movement needs to make the public (mostly the folks that vote Repub) understand that they relate to their feelings of disconnect. This philosophy is directed at potential Repub and average Family people, not the filth that are attracted to Antifa.
Again, Alinsky was subject of Hilary Thesis. That is all you need to know really.

Noooooooo it's not. They admit the left has it better, they have destroyed the right, and need to relate to the right more, as that "emotion" of being kicked aside is how and why we rise. Please don't make me go that whole email to find it. It's alot. But I will if I have to.

>Call this approach a mass of compassion. But it is "not" the liberal compassion that merely doles out to the most economically oppressed a set of economic entitlements. On the contrary, this kind of compassion starts from a recognition that the same kind of pain that afflicts those attracted to the Right also afflicts the rest of us. Indeed, those on the Left are often in as much trouble and pain as those on the Right. Liberals and progressives have developed their own ways of dealing with that pain, e.g. psychotherapy, recreational drugs, sexual "acting out." Such solutions may be, on the whole, less socially destructive

>Our task in the U.S. is to create a populism that does not appeal to the racism, sexism, and national chauvinism that have disfigured right-wing and fascistic forms of populism. To do this, we need to address the "crisis" "in meaning": the forces that cause people to feel alienated, devoid of meaning and purpose, lacking in community, and unrecognized. Listening to some of the in-depth interviews that Were done with people who voted for David Duke in 1991, we hear over and over again variations of one theme: "I am here, I count, and David Duke made me feel that he was the only one who noticed that." Underlying this assertion is the pain of people who feel that their cares and concerns are receiving little validation or attention.

>And a serious antifascist program must show people that we care about their lives, not just that we believe in some abstract sense in their "rights" or "equal opportunity."

You either didn't read shit or just skimmed through it. Or you wouldn't have missed all of that.
Rabbi

Actually that is not what they say at all.
They refer to the 1930s rise of Facism and to David Duke and Pat Buchanan and deem that the attraction to these movements was the deadness resulting from moral relativism. They say that the appeal of those groups was identifying with the people's feelings of detachment and disdain for the failing morality. Then they actually recommend solving it in ways that do not address what they identify as being needed to address. Their argument has logical fallacies. That is the point I am trying to make. They are putting forward a bad argument, advising the wrong actions to succeed, and are not doing the things advocated by the author.
I think its great and they should continue to ignore the small piece in the article that they actually got right by following the advise which is all wrong.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh refer to here b/c I just pulled all of that out of the fucking article.

pretty stoked for all these cuntbags to die in prison

Yes, they indicate they should show that they care about those people lives. Those people have traditional republican/libertarian views, including a strong belief in Individual Rights and Equal Opportunity. They call these "abstract" which is where they go completely off the rails. They encourage Social rights and Equal Outcome, the opposite of these so-called Abstract Ideals held dear by their target.
This is evidence that their thinking is truly fucked.

Again, you demonstrate very little understanding of what you are reading. Your summary was incorrect. Now you C/P parts of the article, without stating what you understand them to mean.
See and for ways that you can post that show you understand what you are reading

If people like that don't do their jobs, it won't be "prison" they are dying in. And the clocks ticking.

JOB WHEN? Im too held back! I need to be able to do what I can "really" do. You guys better use me, while you can still control me. And time is running out, im fed up with waiting.

You misread again, "that" is tailored to the left. To inspire the same emotion of hopelessness. Even though they are not. Your still "too close"...."step back"

The whole point of the article is to discuss ways to attract the middle and right and to prevent them from forming "fascist" nationalist groups that become popular movements.
You seem to think that they are trying to write to a left wing audience to "inspire" them? Holy fuck you really need to learn to read.
I am on your side FFS. I agree that these fkn aholes need a kick in their cunts.
BUT, if you want to fight them, on their arguments, you need to fucking understand the arguments first and then destroy them with superior knowledge.

The truth is in certain ways, they envy what eventually happens to the right after being kicked aside for so long. And want to inspire the same emotion. This whole game is about inspiration of certain emotions to get certain reactions...to which they may manipulate for their benefit.

I see that your on the same side. I really do. But also acknowledge that with position comes this sense of entitlement of intelligence...even whe your wrong. And your wrong about who and what they are trying to inspire. It NEVER had anything to do with attracting the right nor centrist in any fashion...but to quell the uprising that takes place when your kicked aside. As very much IS going to take place if your ppl...don't start putting a lid on this shit now. Your really NOT gong to like what happens when ppl have no where left to turn. And that is quickly approaching.

You are reading the wrong message in the article. It has nothing to do with inspiration. It is supposed to be a philosophical review and recommendation of theory and approach. It does not even get into tactics. It says nothing about being kicked aside as they assume everybody is oppressed, a common mistake of the left. Seriously, they are trying to theorise about a way to prevent the rise of what they refer to as "fascist" movements. It is defensive theory in this regard. Then they move on to discussing ways to attract these targets they think would otherwise join "fascist" movements. This is about soft selling Marxist ideology to people's "Feels" This is one mistake that they have always made. They believe Feels is more important than Reels. Fails every time.

#REESIITTISSSSSS

Wow! Do you really want me to 'prove' that they strait up admit that the left is entitled and has it wayyyy better than the right? And that is how and why "The Nazis/Fascist" came/come to power?

>Then they move on to discussing ways to attract these targets they think would otherwise join "fascist" movements.
No, they don't...not 1 time in the article. It's about replicating it, to actually prevent it from happening. Do you want me to dig again???

>This is about soft selling Marxist ideology to people's "Feels" This is one mistake that they have always made. They believe Feels is more important than Reels. Fails every time.
This is the ONLY correct part of your statement.

I agree they state they believe the left has it better than the right. Never said otherwise. They are full of themselves. They don't say that is how fascists came to power. Much of their discussion has nothing to do with coming to power but merely becoming popular. Duke and Buchanan did not come to power.
They are not talking about replicating fascism. As a matter of fact, they expressly indicate they want to be different, as you already pointed out in a previous quote
>a populism that does not appeal to the racism, sexism, and national chauvinism that have disfigured right-wing and fascistic forms of populism

>An intelligent Left in Germany would have started by acknowledging that the experiences of pain and powerlessness and under-confirmation of people's being was real. And instead of simply talking about economic solutions and political revolution, leaders of this Left would have tried to create programs that immediately spoke to the pain, frustration, alienation, and under-confirmation that people were experiencing.

There are real risks in identifying with "any" nationalism-and you can see grim testimony to those risks in the other pieces in this special section of the magazine. Thus we might consider addressing some of the same concerns in another form. For example, I've suggested that the American Left adopt a progressive profamily program that would substantially address the same issues of alienation, powerlessness, and self-blame that a progressive nationalism would seek to address-and yet avoid some of the problematic features of nationalism (though I acknowledge that much of my argument could also be used to support an attempt to develop a progressive appropriation of national symbols of history). Once again, we start by acknowledging that people are correct to feel that there is a real problem in family life and that people's desire for long-term loving and committed relationships is a legitimate desire. We then try to separate these legitimate concerns from the reactionary elements of family life that the Right has appealed to-the oppressive patriarchal order, the insistence on only one "correct" form of family life, the attempt to stigmatize gays and feminists.

>we
who?
>victory
Over what?