I'm a real life transgender liberal leftist feminist social democrat!

AMA! xD

but for real you people are just the worst lol :I

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Commission_on_International_Trade_Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUY MY ALBUM!

good for you hold on while we all throw in to get you a medal

Please explain.
Buy my mixtape

lol at his double chinlet poking out from under his stubble

Social democracy isn't that great
t. Social democratic country
Sage goes in important fields

well it's kinda sad that we are even having these conversations. spreading hate and discord is a poor way to run a country, and this whole push toward nationalism is really lame and i don't like it.

No.

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

i am bot, hi how are you? xD

better than what we have here in usa :P

here's some upvotes. hoping one of you actually engages me in conversation. i'm really quite friendly! and bored :P

are you bought2? kexD!

Enjoy the rest of 2017. 2018 we are getting rid of nonsense and going back to two genders.

>and this whole push toward nationalism is really lame
What exactly is wrong with nationalism. Protecting the citizens is the point of having a nation. That includes protecting you. Besides, there’s only so many resources to go around. Why bring in more people to tax the system.
Or are you one of those idiots that thinks nationalism is Nazism because they both have national in the name?

>actually engages me in conversation.

about what?

what the fuck happened to eminem?? hes hit rock bottom

i don't understand the question.

still hoping someone will talk politics at me...

atmemes! nice work op! +1 internedzxD!

why do you think all these parameters matter? Honestly it baffles me as to how you lefties claim to be pro equality, on the high road etc, yet it's YOU mother fuckers who absolutely insist on labelling and grouping people

Does it worry you that the left has abandoned all logic, reason, and ideological consistency?

This is very poorly crafted bait.

nationalism means "american first", right?

i don't like this approach to governing. the world is a lot bigger than us alone, and as a first world country we owe it to other nations to work to reduce the suffering of all people. being born here was pure luck, and to tell everyone else to fuck off is moronic and harmful.

besides, immigration is actually a good thing for our country. as our population ages we'll need a lot of workers to care for our elderly. more than what we have. i know a number of immigrants working in nursing homes :)

kill yourself faggot

Congratulations on being part of the 40%!

Governing is a method of authority. What you are talking about is increasing the scope of government to include other countries. This would intrinsically make the world less free.

Why do you want America to police the world?

What do you think about Argentina?

i don't want america to police the world?

i want regulated and fair trade between nations, and i want an easier path to citizenship. also an end to the militarized border operations :)

that's reasonable right?

lmao gaucho

OK, this is bait

This Cleary bait Sage and stop reposing

Turn off your meme flag, odds are you aren't even American.

>but for real you people are just the worst lol :I
go look into what the Bush family did to jews through Brown Brothers Harriman

with that many compartmentalized identities you might want to go make sure that you are not suffering with schizophrenia

sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory. have you been reading breitbart?

bad idea :(

who here bot? xD!

And who do you want to regulate that? Is that implicit support for the concept of a nation?

yes sir, I'd like to see an end put to wage slavery, I'm all for women's rights to be in the workplace as something other than a hooker (looking at you hollywood)

but each working adult should be able to support a family

too much value is being robbed from our nation on a daily basis, ending the FED is the first step to correcting that

You're a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Commission_on_International_Trade_Law

mm maybe. i don't know about the bank stuff too much, but a basic living wage would be a great start toward solving the problem of economic inequaity

>sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory.
I hear you but unfortunately crazy conspiracy theories are true when there is a paper trail in the congressional record

Prescott Bush was arrested for trading with the enemy, funding Hitler well after the US had prohibited trade with Germany

Prescott Bush and his bank were telling the Nazis what they could borrow money for and what they could not borrow money for, they basically made the decisions on who to kill based on an algo cooked up by IBM

all of that is fact and easily verified, so how does that look in context of all this JFK stuff and whats happening now with the fall of these criminal regimes that are hell bent on genocide?

I've got a congressional document from 1944 providing funding for a joint project with South Africa to develop HIV Aids as a bioweapon against blacks,

how does that make you feel? considering according to the WHO and CDC a minimum of 65 million black Africans have been killed by HIV AIDS the past 25 years?

thats as many as were wiped out during colonial invasion of the Americas

I voted trump. you're just an idiot. You have idealistic/childlike beliefs about the world. You dont have the right to demand labor from the American people so that you can virtue signal your friends.
I'm gay. I'm going to help them gas you even if they come after me later.

Nope. It's slavery. That all takes money and labor from me. You can die now.

does this faggot's shirt really say FACK lmao
how pussy can you get?

Are you fucking retarded? You know the bush family involvement with nazis involved actual Senate hearings?

loads of lefties here. Im also an asian muslim 2nd gen immigrant.

I just come here as i can say what i want, argue with nazis, ridicule trumpfags and get away from being polite to tranny freaks.

you're joking about them coming after you, right? or are you an actual self-hating gay person?

what's slavery? you're making zero sense right now.

Except that approach has never worked.

>but a basic living wage
the government cannot hand out what it does not create, but it can redirect money from the appropriate places, what about data as capital? each living human produces data that has value, let them monetize their own data instead of allowing corporations to steal it through third party doctrine

what about the common wealth? all the air that communication signals travel through are common property of the citizens of this nation, the rights to those was given away decades ago in exchange for campaign funds and some blowjobs and pies

a fair use could be paid on use of the public commons which can be distributed to the people in a dividend, like Alaska does with it's natural resources

distributing national dividends is moral

communist handouts are immoral

Why avoid answering my questions directly?

Forcing migration onto people that dont want to pay for it has economic consequences. You are forcign people to labor for the benefit of others. Your ideas don't make sense when they are read back to you because I don't use the double speak.

Also, as a gay man I feel you are cancer.

>what's slavery?
communism is slavery, that system where you set up a central bank and control art making it ugly and control education making sure people don't study history so you can siphon off over 75% of the value produced by a nation?

thats absolutely slavery, we replaced southern style slavery with this wage slavery system we currently live under because the southern system was unprofitable

what we do now is way more profitable than beating people and paying them nothing

I just see you as the bigger evil and I'm fairly certain the bulk of the fag hate started after dnc shills saw longtime democrats like me bailing on Hillary in favor of trump.

I do want you removed from society. Unironically.

Do you actually believe your own bullshit?

i'm more wanting a high flat tax on every citizen. something like 50% of all income, with that spent to give everyone access to free college (and paying college students for attending), subsidized HEALTHY foods, gyms, and the like. you're talking some wild crazy shit about monetizing data and stuff. like that's out of left field when talking to someone like me.

there are lots of posts. idk who you are and i don't feel much pressure to respond to everyone anyway. chill out.

forcing migration how? how do you get that at all from what i've said? again i don't understand what you're even trying to say.

i'm not a communist. social democrat here. i'd like for us to vote on where our tax dollars go? and have high tax rates. rich people should pay for nice things for all of us :)

yay taxes!

wow okay. mean.

And I am Repressing tranny ama

How does this image make you feel?

bored, mostly? maybe a little sad that people still believe nonsensical conspiracy theories.

you are forcing people to labor for your virtue signaling and I'm mean? do what you want in a Bolshevik country. Leave the Republic alone or there will be conflict and eventually your death.

Every migrant coming into the us, every refugee and every illegal drains resources from hardworking Americans.

There are hospitals going under and cutting corners in border states. People are losing jobs and taxes to substandard workers.

I dont care if you think I'm mean. leave our society.

how do you refute it?

what happened to these? There's so much bait around these days but I never see the fish pictures anymore

Like dnc emails?

encryption/math is not a conspiracy. Only liberals that failed math think this way.

Ok, op one question for you:
I'm far right east European who is Repressing his(hers?) dysphoria. What do you think I could do to not follow footstep of Bruce Jenner

how am i forcing people to labor for my "virtue signaling"? i'm not forcing anyone to do anything.do you know what it means, to force? undocumented immigrants don't drain resources from other americans. this is just a talking point pushed by the right.

transition early, and stay away from hateful republican ideology.

Do you have any background in the hard sciences? DKIM is not a conspiracy you know.

I am mid twenties and not a republican kek. I realise capitalism and neo con. I am "European new right"

you can pretend all you want but we've already seen wages of lower class jobs increasing from the tightened approach to illegals. Dock workers in new England saw massive wage hikes for instance.

comp sci major. took general bio, anatomy, microbiology.

LOL. so you're a sophomore.

You write like a German, or maybe some sort of Nordcuck, turn off the meme flag and stop lying.

Too much bait on the board, if everyone still posted it the board would be nothing but bait and fish pictures.

Was there an age where you finally descend into degeneracy? Or were you just always a little fucked in the head?

wait what? wages are increasing, and this is harming people somehow?

yeah! :)

that's an aweful longwinded way of saying faggot.

its not bad at all. Trump scares the illegals out of an area and the wages go up.

Why do you pretend to be something you not?

You can't change what you are just because you want to.

oh i see what you're saying. and i'm like... why not make those undocumented workers citizens, and pay them fair wages? and TAX them xD

When you've taken some advanced math maybe you can publish a paper explaining how the encryption keys that tied a decade of Hillary's emails to her servers was a conspiracy.

Because when you take economics you will learn about supply and demand.

obvious bait is bait

Hello Satanist Scum

lol.

you guys are pretty silly

if you really think you are trans let me give you some advice. You are young. Its easy to convince yourself that you fit in with women if you've never found yourself able to fit in with straight men. Find some conservative/alpha gay men and hang out with them. You will find that you end up with a new outlook on it all.

why would i do that? my life has improved dramatically since starting HRT :)

i'm very happy being trans! and it's not something you can turn off or decide for yourself lol. you're either born cis, or you're not :O

When were you molested?

big fuggin deal - i don't give a dam what you are - just dont give a dam about what i am and stay the fug outta my life -

I thought I was trans for a while. You're being being preyed upon by psychologists. You are experiencing a placebo effect driven by the novelty of a new identity. It will wear off. You will be depressed and frustrated. Stop now before you do something you regret forever.

>as a first world country we owe it to other nations to work to reduce the suffering of all people.
yeah but typically we just steal all their resources and fuck their lives up

is this from the new Saw video game?

yeah you gotta watch out for those predatory psychologists LOL

i knew pol was insane but wow. this really takes the cake.

keep on doing you, you precious little thing :)

true enough. so let's stop that! no more bullying!

Its just a temp phase gay men go through when they come out. These psychologists sacrifice young naive gay men on the altar of sexuality because it makes all their theories real. Psychology is a cult. Their science is not replicable.

>i'm more wanting a high flat tax on every citizen. something like 50% of all income,
but thats immoral, a moral way to tax is to tax the value of land based on use, whichever land has the most transactions has the highest tax (trading floors will pay all the taxes until they figure out how to spread out the transactions)

Stop responding to bait and get in here.

>you're either born cis, or you're not

you are adorable

>so let's stop that!
looks like it is possible that Trump pushing the release of ALL the JFK files will get the train rolling on that issue

JFK assassination is closely linked to funding the nazi regime

where you raped?

Why are you here?

Neuroscience is a science. Psychology is a field for douchebags that couldnt math. You're playing with fire and your brain wont even finish developing for another five years. you're only 20. None of this will make sense in your life for another decade. Stop while your dick is still intact.