Natalia Poklonskaya: next President of the Russian Federation?

So, as we all know, after becoming MP for Crimea, Poklonskaya went on a massive sperg-fest about the Tsar and this 'Matilda' film.

It was reported on RT, however, that Putin is open to the idea of a woman being President (rt.com/politics/407281-woman-as-russian-president-putin/). Kseniya Sobchak has announced her candidacy but that is probably just Kremlin dramaturgia to split Navalny's supporters/act as a general distraction.

Sobchak's comments on Crimea however (rt.com/politics/407703-disrespect-for-own-motherland-poklonskaya/) appear to give /our Natalia/ a hook into the presidential debate... could she run as a candidate next year?

She is very pretty and elegant.

I'd vote for her, if you know what I mean

>She is very pretty and elegant.
Who gives a toss? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Can we meme it?

^

>what are aesthetics

Expound upon that thought, my star-spangled friend

give mummy...

Mind what you say, she is a dignified lady.

mummy wishes you'd kill yourself.

Don't be mean.

This is what mummy would look like if you said hello.

You do not understand her well.

I would die for mummy

I think Putin is the best guy we've had for a while but I think mummy would be pretty good

mummy would love you if you were dead.
mummy wants you to die, user. Die for St. Czar Nicholas II.

Get out.

Mummy feet?

Russians won't vote for anyone other than Putin at the moment. They understand the stakes are too right now.

It a little over a month, China is going to release the PetroYuan, representing the biggest threat ever to the USD as the reserve currency. This was a course of action set in motion by the US sanction regime on Russia in 2014, so Russia intends to see this through.

Russia has conflicts in Ukraine, Syria, North Korea, and Iran to worry about, and the inevitable collapse of the evil Empire looming.

Putin will run, and he'll recieve no less than 80% of the votes (but more likely close to 90%)

Your blood spilling out makes mummy happy.

I would drag my genitals through miles of broken glass in the sahara desert just to see her smile, looking through binoculars from a mile away

mummy is not for lewd

We need a russian president who is an ethno-nationalist first and formost. Requiring DNA based citizenship, non-whites need not apply. Drop the shitskin republicans and solidy a white russian ethnostate. Not some sexy useless milf.

>ksenia sobchak

ayy lmao no way

Wow