Tsugumomo TV anime greenlit

So we're finally getting an anime

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/09-1/anime-announcement-for-ecchi-supernatural-manga-tsugumomo-spotted

Does this please you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEcuo5pmr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another action harem where it's only appeal is the crazy fanservice
Meh.
It's not like the anime will show all of it anyway.

why
its gonna look like shit and will bring cancer to the niche fanbase it had
fucking hell

Am I ready for the censor levels of terra formars?

Yeah, sure.

inb4 it's a shitty low budget single cour by Xebec

Yeah it's going to be low budget garbage, probably not even follow the source material.

>by Xebec

They could probably do real justice to the character models actually

no one wanted this
especially the tv part
threads already will attract attention and be shit

If anybody should be doing this is Xebec.

Dunno, I'm still mad at the shitfest that was Maken-ki

Hey first season was pretty fappable

We don't talk about what happened after that

Still, the designs were completely crap when compared to Takeda Hiromitsu's top-tier art, I really couldn't get into the anime's pudgy faces and shiny baloontits that seem to be Xebec's trademark

>They could probably do real justice to the character models actually
By making them fatter? No thanks

Post fappable manga pages instead.

Hamada doesn't deserve mediocre to shit adaptions
Should have been OVA or shorts
No one expects perfection 1 to 1 adaption but there could have been something good
Imagine if fight scenes done by Yutapon or Bahi

I'm just looking forward to these two honestly

>Bahi

Blobs flipping around with no regards in details? Please no.

>Best possible choice
Lerche
Asread
JC Staff
Xebec

>Worst possible choice
IMS
DEEN
Linden

If ufotable gets it I might actually be OK with it.

They are too busy being Aniplex's bitches

Is this the first Monthly Action series that has gotten an adaptation?

This is going to be fucking awful

So much well done labia majora in the late volumes. The guy knows his stuff.

It's most likely going to be TMS. They get contracted very often to adapt manga from newer publishers since they're a big and cheap sweatshop. They're doing the adaptation of Orange, which is I think the first Monthly Action series to get adapted. So yeah expect a mediocre adaptation.

No. Anime is a mistake. Tsugumomo is better off without an anime.

Why does she always look mad

Go figure. Did not expect that.

Okay

>give correct answer

>receive handjob

See this would improve the educational system exponentially

wtf i hate tsugumomo now

RIP threads.

Prepare for magic light beams and dark shadow galore.

Y tho
It's gonna get censored to all hell and the fights aren't gonna be animated well, I guarantee it.
I would've preferred if it just got licensed in English or some shit.

>I guarantee it.
Sure you do, next thing you'll be telling my that I'm gonna like the way I look.

Shut up, nerd.
Never talk to me again or I'll get my dad to beat up your dad.

The only hope is Xebec and the Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! team.

I think the only thing I'm hyped for is that tsugumomo may actually get some figures

Maybe the author can afford a better workstation this time.

Have you seen his personally crafted desk that even has chains attached to the wall?

Sorry but I feel like it won't survive an earthquake.

FUCK YOU MEME'S WEARHOUSE IS GREAT YOU KEK

The dude has a fucking huge drawing tablet and made a custom desk to fit it.
He also constantly buys dresses that he personally wears and uses as a reference.

I think he's fine.

He's drawing as we speak: youtube.com/watch?v=bEcuo5pmr-A

Only good thing its the possible merchandise of it
The worst is not going to be the quality ofr the series but animefags

The hell are you talking about?

Series always get way more threads when their anime airs

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that more threads mean more meaningful discussion. That poster is not mourning an upcoming lack of threads, but is instead mourning an upcoming lack of quality discussion due to the anime bringing in a cancerous presence were there was previously none. Now if you don't mind, I will don my fedora as I am starting to feel quite euphoric.

Yeah, because not only will it get a bad adaptation, but it will also get an influx of more terrible people that like this manga

No, because it's guaranteed to be heavily censored and I don't think an animation team on a time limit and budget can replicate the artstyle well. Plus if it only has 11-13 episodes it will be covering some of the dullest parts of the series.

>Shounen Ashibe

Have you seen what happens to niche manga threads that gets adapted? It'll be shitposted to oblivion and censored to death unless its Xebec who just lewds it all up

He means that the threads are going to go to shit, not that they're going to go away. When a manga with nice threads gets adapted, the threads quality always drops by a large amount, especially if the series gets popular.

>Tsugumomo anime
>without nudity

DROPPED

Honestly this, the first few chapters are dull, its only gets good when the Kukuri fight and exorcisms starts

>Have you seen what happens to niche manga threads that gets adapted?
The only niche ones I can think of are shoujo and josei stuff

Yes, because there's no reason for it to be censored when things like HxH and Valkyrie Drive weren't.
Not only is that one character designer you're thinking of not the only Xebec has, but Sup Forums has always loved that studio and him in particular before Triage X came about. If you think he can only draw fat girls, then try watching Ladies x Butlers.
And the first season of Maken Ki was terrible, the second one and that OVA were a messive improvement (in the lewdness aspect as well).

I've always hated his character designs.

lets hope the manga ends before the anime comes out.

This is pretty niche, it barely gets thread limit even at chapter releases and it pretty much needs a few hours in page 9, only to be saved with a bump every now and then.

I hope it doesn't, because at the pace its going and with how much left it needs to wrap up it would have to be a rushed ending and I don't want that.

They capture the softness of a girl pretty damn well, even when they aren't of the chubbier kind, and that guy whose name always escapes me is pretty good at variety despite what some people might think. His style is too different from the usual and from Tsugumomo's in particular so I don't think he'd be the best choice, but if they choose him anyway he's going to do a great job.

No please, the new characters are pretty interesting and we don't need another manga ending with half the cast disappearing without resolution

I just wanted a new chapter, not this.

>another manga adaptation I didnt ask for or want.

Think of it this way. If the anime is super shit we'll only have to deal with a few weeks of shitposting before the anime crowd gets disinterested and threads go back to normal. It happened with the Jitsu Wa threads.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the anime not coming out at least for a long time.

Or it'll be like AgK where it gets shitposted because its adaptation is shit and any mention of it will get shitposted about.

Hold onto your anus, Dungeon Meshi might be next. It's selling well and rumor is the author might have taken this break to work out adaptation related stuff.

>Not only is that one character designer you're thinking of not the only Xebec has
He is literally the main character designer of all their ecchi shit
>but Sup Forums has always loved that studio and him in particular before Triage X came about
>Sup Forums
Speak for yourself. Lots of people have said they don't like his designs, Triage X is just the best example of how he can ruin them.
>Ladies x Butlers
No thanks
>And the first season of Maken Ki was terrible, the second one and that OVA were a messive improvement
The second season has no fucking plot and once again he destroyed the designs by making everyone a fatty

Welp.

I'm really happy for the author but...

Goodbye, comfy Tsugumomo threads.

If they're announcing it then it's probably about a year off. I don't feel like that's enough time to satisfactorily wrap up the manga. He can't even handle flute properly yet.

I just read a couple of chapters and all I can say is that so far is nothing but generic garbage. Still i hope it gets better later on, at least the pics posted here encourage me to keep reading.

Did he do Birdy the Mighty?

The beginning is the most boring part. It gets better later, both in action and in fan service. Don't expect the story to get super complex though.

about time the threads go complete shit

Gonna be long road ahead boys. Especially when it hits point of no return after anime airs

The amount of muh dick and posts of similar feelings in regards to Xebec shows has always been more numerous than negative opinions before Triage X, user, I know because I was completely caught by surprise when I saw all the hatred for that show's adaptation.
>No thanks
And great job ignoring his best show to date just because "no thanks". Then again you'd rather irrationally hate on something instead of doing your own research I guess.

>but if they choose him anyway he's going to do a great job.

No, it'll be god awful. Doubt it'll capture the art style, and no way it can have the fan-service at the levels the manga has, and that's not just talking about nudity, that's considering the situations, loli, etc. On top of all that, it'll just attract retards, including ones that will no doubt bitch about even the limited amount of fan service the anime will try to show.

The only remote positives that could possible come would be doujins and actually getting some figures, which I would buy in a heartbeat. But none of that is even remotely guaranteed, or even likely in terms of figs.

Dungeon Meshi would probably be an okay anime adaptation.

Kaguya wants to be Confessed to would probably be fantastic done right, since it doesn't need any kind of huge budget due to the lack of action.

Only if Shaft does it

>threads go back to normal
You can't go back once the anime happens.
As for Jutsu Wa, I recall the threads getting way more replies before the anime happened, and look at what it's like now.

This. No other studio can compare to SHAFT when it comes to quality and sakuga.

It's a damn shame. I'm happy for Yoshikazu, but I just wish it didn't have to be this way. Oh well, at least we had nice threads while it lasted, have to at least thank you guys for working on it for so long.

>The amount of muh dick and posts of similar feelings in regards to Xebec shows has always been more numerous than negative opinions before Triage X, user,
You must be new. People were shitting on those designs even back then. Hell Ladies vs Butlers isn't even fucking remembered anymore so I don't know why you would even use that as an example
>And great job ignoring his best show to date
>its complete shit
Boy...you sure told me
You're proving my point just so you know

even mob psycho thread which nobody watches/reads went complete shit after anime

No idea what will happen to this one

That, and Watanabe would be perfect for the designs

Who does the anime for illya? That's pretty lewd and is full of action. Can't say if it's up to snuff but I can't think of anyone better off the top of my head.

>inb4 IMS
God please no. I don't want to see it happen.

>Majority of content censored or cut entirely
No, what is the fucking point, when fanservice is the main appeal of the series. It needs OVAs not a TV series.
Also doubt a decent studio will acquire it.

>He wasn't here on the first day of anime announcement
Trolls and normalfags crawled out from under the rocks just to shitpost and troll. And LRD, you can expect him to make threads shit. Comfy days are over.

Silver Link

well there go the comfy threads

>author might have taken this break to work out adaptation related stuff
The fuck you're talking about about, Harta is only being published 10 months per year.

What the fuck is LRD

>Silver Link
>Oonuma
No thanks