The Alt-Right has become a Multicultural Zone for Whites

The problem with the alt-right is although they recognize that the "white race" (whatever that means) needs to remain separate they don't recognize the fact that individual peoples within what they call "white" need to remain separate. They will accept and treat anyone who's European of equal value which is as stupid as accepting black and white marriage since "hey we're all human"

Under Richard Spencer's logic there is nothing wrong with a Sicilian marrying a Scandinavian, or a Albanian marrying an Anglo-Saxon, if you're from Europe you're ok. Problem is there is no white race. Europe is made up of four distinct groups. Nords, the most superior, Alpines, slavs, and meds are all inferior and there must be no mixing between them.

As a Nord i am INSULTED that someone like Richard Spencer can compare me to other Europeans when I'm nothing like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons
ourmigrationstory.org.uk/oms/anglo-saxon-migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?81060-Were-the-ancient-Romans-Nordic
mixcloud.com/IARPodcast/
historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsEurope/ScandinaviaAngeln.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

pure autism

Scandinavian pussy belongs to Southern Italian men

I dont care if they're "white" thats a meaningless term. It's what subrace they are. A Southern European is equal to an African as far as I see.

>The problem with the alt-right is although they recognize that the "white race" (whatever that means) needs to remain separate they don't recognize the fact that individual peoples within what they call "white" need to remain separate.
That has nothing to do with alt-right though, it's been the norm in USA ever since wasp's were replaced sometime early 20th century.

Italians are basically niggers. Nothing white about them.

European pussy belongs to the Africans

He's a joke

I agree, Germans and Swedes need to be walled off so they can't spread their cuck genes around Europe.

>Under Richard Spencer's logic there is nothing wrong with a Sicilian marrying a Scandinavian, or a Albanian marrying an Anglo-Saxon, if you're from Europe you're ok.

which appears to be true. european melting pot gets you america.

european+other gets you mexico

You have autism and are hyper fixating on race to the point where you are shooting yourself in the foot

Good job op way to purity spiral into madness. This is a shill thread and you should be ashamed for being so fucking obvious. I will respond but you don't get a (you)

This but with any Non-Nord

hi d&c shill

you faggots lost

you're wasting time.

I'm southern European, (Italian) and exclusively fuck blonde Nordic women

Fuck off jew or non white

>race doesn't matter
Cuck alert

America was created and maintained by individuals of pure Nordic stock. Once the Irish were invited in on mass things started to get bad. Truth is Americas growth started to slow in 1863 when Lincoln let the Irish in on mass.

I never ever would have thought that was white. Her eyes look asian actually

Dont!!!!

>meme flag
>disregard
Faggot it's genetically demonstrated that there is a distinct Caucasoid European race. The Bible claims the Israelites to have wiped out civilizations of native Canaanites. Canaanites was huwites same with Persians, Syrians, Jordanians, ...oh

>when Lincoln let the Irish in on mass.

he also did some other things, if i recall...

>America was created and maintained by individuals of pure Nordic stock
The English aren't Nordic, lad

Dont expect any positive responses here OP.

Too many amerineggers are mixed blood and want to desperately cling to any source of identity.

PURITY
U
R
I
T
Y

SPIRAL
P
I
R
A
L

>Collectivism.

Every time.

He's a lispy faggot that wants to bring back Jim Crow laws. Him and his "movement" are a joke.

Don't fall for the shitposting Jew'

D&C shill pls go and stay go

>fled to Germany because she couldn't handle the bantz

He freed the blacks as well. But blacks and Irish are very similar

too late

I'm a potato nigger and your divide and conquer kikery tactic does not work on autists. Only normies fall for this one simple trick

>But blacks and Irish are very similar

>Anglo-Saxon
>Anglo
>Angles
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles

>Saxons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons

Learn your history

It's en masse, Captain Illiterate.

mixing of european races is inevitable. especially in the new world.

but, yes, in europe swedes should only marry swedes, italians only with italians,etc. that's the ideal, but how many things are ideal to us today anyway

hes never said this

That's what it seems like

>le divide n conquer XDXDXDXDXD
Fun fact. In 1925 when American institutions were run by white people, only Germanic people were considered white. Now in 2017 that Jews run everything, everyone from Zimmerman to Gaddafi are considered "white". It's almost like the Jews want more people to be considered white so theres a lower standard for whites when choosing a mate of the same "race".

>this has to be a troll thread at this point

>Low IQ
>lazy
>violent
>blame problems on the British for "colonialism"

"en mass" is a French term, i don't speak mongrel languages

>proving your point with actual facts makes you a troll
How retarded can you be?

ourmigrationstory.org.uk/oms/anglo-saxon-migrations

His goal is separate but equal which would require discriminatory laws to be put in place (i.e, Jim Crow).

Lying commies what do you expect.

How would I look more of this pics up?

Then don't use the term, faggot. Or do you have such a subhuman level vocabulary that you can't phrase it any other way?

>no axes
what exactly is being plotted here?

No, posting maps of ancient migrations and implying that those migrations resulted in complete eradication or displacement of the original inhabitants and then claiming that the English are of "pure nordic stock" makes you a troll. Post your DNA results Magnus, or just admit you're a troll.

How else should I have said it, enlighten me Mr. English teacher

bullshit, that's what

Look up the Fixation Index between different human populations.

>axes
it's axis, also here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index

You're forgetting about the 400 years of Roman occupation

>nords are superior to meds

when we were creating art, philosophy, civilisation and many other things that are still useful nowadays you were just barbarians

>mass migration of Anglo-Saxons to the british isles doesn't mean the people there are Anglo Saxons
Yeah you're a troll. Not responding after this one.

axes is the plural of axis you fuckwit

>implying that all Germanic peoples are Nordic

I answered your question you double nigger
stop bumping this D&C thread

Nordcucks are the most inferior European race which is why you so easily cucked to Muhammad. Even the Eternal Anglo has more worth than you Swevn.

Nordcucks contributed nothing to western civilization other than creating Pagan LARPers who everyone hates.

Romans were mostly Nordic, or at least the elites were. Most of the Roman soldiers sent to Britain were pretty high level since the British isles celts were seen as crazy barbarians

>WE WUZ POETS, PHILOZOPHERS, AND CIVILIZATION BULDERZ MAN

Actually, we were.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?81060-Were-the-ancient-Romans-Nordic

italian women belong to midwestern blue eyed men

Family is the only important thing. But white is just extended family brother.

This is wrong.

Spencer did an interview on TRS yesterday. He goes into some deep intellectual stuff about how nation and state should be separate, and how he's in favour of a single state, but separate European nations.

Go to 28:30 in the top podcast and listen for about 5 minutes...

mixcloud.com/IARPodcast/

They literally migrated down from Denmark.

What about the industrial revolution bro?

I take back what i said, but my point remains with a lot of "pro-white" leaders.

Industrial revolution was by the Eternal Anglo.

Let me guess...you "wuz Eternal Anglos n shieet" too now?

seems to check out.

Btw, name a single empire you nordcucks have ever created? exactly, med master race here.

"Letting the Irish in in droves"

"Letting massive amounts of Irishmen into the country"

"Importing a shitload of Irishmen"

It really isn't hard.

>Romans were mostly Nordic, or at least the elites were
HAHAHAHAHAAA

>t. lowest IQ on Sup Forums

I still recommend you listen. It's quite interesting.

The word Anglo literally comes from "Angle" as in "Angles". Which were a Nordic tribe closely related to vikings. This is elementary common knowledge

historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsEurope/ScandinaviaAngeln.htm

Took you a long time to reply with that didn't it shakespear?

I'm actually MENSA-tier

I will

t. mednigger

It's called phoneposting, some people have responsibilities.

>pure Nordic stock
HAHAHA NOPE!

kys

>won't respond to me anymore
>responds to me
>MENSA

Race isn't static. Take a group of people with identical ethnicity, divide them in 2 and move each group to different regions of the globe and 1000 years later you will have two different ethnicities.

look at jews, they used to be one ethnicity and now they are several. There used to be anglo's and saxons, now there are anglo saxons.

Modern man (everyone but sub saharan africans) is a mix of homo-sapien and neanderthal dna.

There is no such thing as racial purity, so white people ought to defend every white ethnicity.

Lol are you a doctor and have a dying patient? No? Then stay the fuck on my thread

I didn't realize it was you, replying to other idiots in the thread so i didn't have time to check IDs

Actually it was.

>I'm actually MENSA-tier

HAHHAHA STFU YOU JACKASS Mensa is pathetic.

I had to brush my teeth and get ready for bed, some of us have jobs.

>Alpines, slavs, and meds are all inferior
>race doesn't matter
>Cuck alert
>America was created and maintained by individuals of pure Nordic stock.
>"en mass" is a French term, i don't speak mongrel languages
>Romans were mostly Nordic
>WE WUZ POETS, PHILOZOPHERS, AND CIVILIZATION BULDERZ MAN
>Actually, we were.

This is like every bad Sup Forums stereotype rolled into one thread. Please OP, keep it up.

Pussy. Work is for tools. Im retired. Why arent you?

Because I'm not lazy and money is useful?

Concern troll. Probably JIDF shill.

Everyone sage and report.

>having a high-IQ is pathetic
Get the fuck out of here

Only pussies retire. I'm a NEET but if i had a descent job that actually allowed retirement i never would

>being a wagecuck
Unless you're a CEO or board of directors you're a fucking idiot for working. I've been a NEET since high-school because im not stupid enough to work 9-5 so i can come home and get yelled at.

You snow niggers did nothing but jerk yourselves off and do shrooms.

>inb4 muh longboats

See, this is why you racists are the problem. When it comes to dividing the different traces of people, where does the line get drawn? You Nazis will continue to divide until you find this so-called "Aryan master race", and kill anyone of do not fit with your standards of perfection.

It has happened once, and it could happen again. However, my comrades and I will bash you in your skull and shake what little brains you have. You talk about IQ and such, you racists can't even get into a top university! LOL!

I pity you at points, and I have to wonder: should we take you at or let you kill each other due to your stupid, and insane ideologies. Pathetic!

What a Jewish post

I don't believe a white person could say something this stupid. Its a known jew strategy to do what you just did. So in my mind, you're a jew.

I only work 3 days a week and have the whole 4 days to NEET it up. All the money I need for a spacious apartment, video games and guns with plenty left over to save. You should try it sometime.

Richard Spencer is CIA

I make nearly $80k/year, sitting on a 225k house.

2018 Im planning a trip around the world, ill return for ww3/civil war. its going to be a BLAST.

Reminder that people of Nordic stock created all of Europe

>can't even get into a top university
Well obviously. 99% of people don't not an argument.

This is a Jewish meme. Funny since most of these groups weren't considered white until Jews took over the media.

>You Nazis will continue to divide until you find this so-called "Aryan master race"
The master race is a misinterpretation of Übermensch, a Nietzschean term that means hyper/super + human/people. Either way, even if it was used to mean 'master race' by some Germans it was not about being the master race due to genetics but becoming the master race in every way possible. Becoming superhuman and escaping the cycle of inevitable decline or stagnation. Look up how Nietzsche himself described Übermensch it was never about pure luck but a constant mental and physical struggle. Hitler was pro-white. Hitler was pro-Europe. I can prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

All pre-war and non-POW racial laws were targeted at kikes and gypsies. Without exception. Germany was 99.5% German in the eyes of the NSDAP.

>Nords are superior

They objectively aren't.

I agree.
Too much faggots talking about racemixing.
The biggest issue is with Slavs.

White is another term for European, you filthy little kike.