This is the face of unregulated Capitalism

>this is the face of unregulated Capitalism

Why can't anarcho-capitalists and lolbertarians understand that businesses and corporations in pursuit of profits can enact tyranny and destroy communities just as effectively as large governments?

Big Pharma's opioid crisis has drained billions from our economy (medical care for addicts, loss from addicts losing their jobs, children in need of government care, destroyed communities). Now, we the tax payers, will pay billions over the next decade to try to fix this shit. You know what could have stopped this? GOVERNMENT FUCKING REGULATIONS! But you fags are so far gone with your Ann Rand propaganda that you don't even see it.

this is the reality for millions of innocent American
youtu.be/F7cJ7nXIPO0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes we all know ancaps are stupid.

>America is a first world country

Looks comfy desu.

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

What if I told you that those BigScary corporations you speak of are responsible for making it hard to compete with them and if there was less corportist regulation, it would be easier to compete and harder for the big boys. Not buying your Communist lies.

bamp

1. Alternative painkillers like marijuana are prohibited by the government.

2. There is an under-supply of addiction treatment centers due to government restrictions and red-tape.

3. Opioids are already heavily regulated and controlled by the government.

4. Massive government intervention in the economy and the rest of society is a big reason why people are turning to drug addiction in the first place. Disillusionment with the American dream, open-borders, endless war, reduced wages, destruction of savings, etc. I could go on and on, but the government is to blame for most, if not all those things.

This isn't an issue of competition. The product was dangerous.

>this is the face of unregulated Capitalism
LMAO that's unironically the face of West Virginia this place is beyond fucked. You'll see barefooted kids run around and their coal burning mammy following them around in a shopping buggy or some shit all the time.

1. True. Marijuana should be legal since it's not addictive. But even if it was, opioids would still lead to addictions.

2. This is false.

3. Not nearly enough or there wouldn't have been a crisis. That might be true now but it wasn't in the 90's and early 2000's.

4.Muh Big Government. And you're honestly implying giant globalist, multinational corporations don't play a role in this? Shrinking the government and letting businesses run while isn't a silver bullet. We need government and we need competition in the markets. One isn't "better" than the other.

>LMAO that's unironically the face of West Virginia this place is beyond fucked
you have no idea. ((())) just took out hey joes for being antisemetic

Never heard of the place but I don't go to real Virginia much . Props to those guys though I guess. I can't help but to think the dude that complained wasn't even a Jew lol

>Big Pharma's opioid crisis

Lol, why is "personal responsibility don't real" a running theme with people who bitch about capitalism? These people didn't have the agents of big pharma put pills down their throats, nobody made them disregard dosing instructions, they did this to themselves.

>medical care for addicts, loss from addicts losing their jobs, children in need of government care

So you're saying it's creating loads of jobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

>
Why can't anarcho-capitalists and lolbertarians understand that businesses and corporations in pursuit of profits can enact tyranny

Tyranny? Can you tell me when your phone company put you in a camp for not paying your bill? Kys idiot.

>getting oxy is easy
>big pharma sells heroin in the street
>we the tax payers

>implying addicts with jobs don't pay taxes

Literally 75% of addicts hold a job. The problem is treating addiction as a crime instead of a disease.

>GOVERNMENT FUCKING REGULATIONS!
I'm an addict myself, no law prevented me from buying illegal drugs, lying to doctors or forging prescriptions. Alcohol is legal you know.

You're a deluded fool.

>wow X is illegal, I won't do it

Been clean for almost 2 months though, very likely to relapse and suicide, or just suicide.

Doctors overpercribed on purpose. Big payouts from pharma.

No because tax payers are paying for these services. They're not creating wealth.

>True. Marijuana should be legal since it's not addictive. But even if it was, opioids would still lead to addictions.

There would be more people using marijuana instead so the number of opioid addictions would drop. Are you in favor of banning opioids completely? Some people are in real pain and choose to risk addiction.

>This is false.
Not anybody can just set up a treatment center; it requires purchasing a license, can only be in certain locations, etc.

>Not nearly enough or there wouldn't have been a crisis. That might be true now but it wasn't in the 90's and early 2000's.

What more do you want them to do?

>Muh Big Government. And you're honestly implying giant globalist, multinational corporations don't play a role in this? Shrinking the government and letting businesses run while isn't a silver bullet. We need government and we need competition in the markets. One isn't "better" than the other.

Giant globalist, multinational corporations play a role in so far as they influence legislation in their favor. Shrinking the government is a silver bullet if the government is actively involved in all those destructive things I mentioned. We do need government and safety regulation is important. However, not all regulation is useful or enhances competition, often it is put in place to reduce competition and strengthen the position of the large corporations.

>Need a phone to exist in modern world
>Phone company increases bill payments to where you can't pay anymore.
>Can't maintain a job without a phone
>End up on the streets or imprisoned for stealing from the phone companies for not paying your bills

Lolbertarians call this freedom.

You think these people are worth anything? They did this to themselves. It's no one else responsibility or fault.