If you could meet and talk (translator provided if needed) to any mangaka who would it be?

If you could meet and talk (translator provided if needed) to any mangaka who would it be?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SPFbQq-jNg
youtube.com/watch?v=dTh1woTmDqs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkdy5XVRU_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kubo. blunts all day

Either Miura or Q Hayashida.

Both of them, especially Nagano.

I've always admired Ohba and Obata, so that might be it, just to gush over their work.
But honestly I just want to talk to the not-mangaka Sushio.

Dowman Sayman

Togashi, so I can figure out the likelihood of the series ever being finished and see exactly how his health is going. Also to request a canon homo end.

I know you said mangaka, but I wanna talk to Tomino

>Araki is this beautiful
now jojo character designs make sense

Araki or Horikoshi
if i'm to talk with someone at least someone that knows english

>translator provided if needed
Fucking casuals. Anyway, for me it would have to be Kentaro Miura. At first I'd be like

>穴(けつ)だせやこのやろう!レイプすんぞコラァ!

And he'd be all like

だ、だめよ!そんなことしたら私もうお嫁に行けない!

But then I'd be all like

そんなこったどーでもいいんだよぉ
お前なんか俺の玩具で充分なのさ!

And then we'd live happily ever after.

Again, not a mangaka, but I actually want to have the most sincere conversation about life with Anno, being different generations of otaku, and to talk about him how he changed my teenage years with his work and such.

Probably that faggot author of HOTD. I'd ask him why he never tries to finish anything he starts, I'd also tell him to stop using the disaster as an excuse for not finishing HOTD and tell him to finish it.

But why do you want to rape Miura?

Namori or Koi

Kozue Amano. I'd want to thank her for making my favorite anime.

Ikuhara for sure.

>he doesn't want to rape his favorite mangaka

Fucking plebs.

>not letting your favorite mangaka rape you

ABSOLUTE PLEBIAN

>how he changed my teenage years

He hates you already.

I'd like to let him use my ass to relax during breaks.

Nihei

When was this picture taken?

Rei Hiroe, I'd want to know about my waifu's past and where her scars come from, and then I'd ask for him to please do his job because it's excruciating to wait 3 years for the next chapter/volume.

Does it matter? Araki hasn't aged in decades.

This one is when he was 56

What's more is that he's like 55 years old, yet he still pretty much looks like this.

Either he just ages incredibly well, or he takes amazing care of himself, likely both.
Or he knows the secrets to Hamon

Good thread to remember this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SPFbQq-jNg
youtube.com/watch?v=dTh1woTmDqs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkdy5XVRU_Q

Isn't that the chick that wants Jotaro to call her a bitch and beat the shit out of her?

Shokotan is fucking terrifying. You can tell even Araki was afraid.

THIS, very much.

Either Seo or ONE.

Just need to get close enough to them to run then through with my dagger.

This. It would be nice to talk to someone with the same love and outlook on life.

I got a list:

1. Lim Dall-young

2. Yuuki Homura

3. Tetsuo Hara and Burunson

What's wrong with having a translator? That way, one guy can be neutral on what is being discussed in interviews to prevent discrepancies.

>Or he knows the secrets to Hamon

Now you realize he pulled out the stands because he was leaking too much of his secrets.
We are not ready for his teachings.

Can it be Ero-mangaka as well?
Because i would like to shake hands, drink tea and talk casually in the afternoon with Royal Koyanagi, Minato Fumi or Inoue Kiyoshirou if i could.

Its his Stand ability, bro. Every time he finishes a part for Jojo he reverts to a younger age. This Stand is called One More Time.

Sui Ishida. I'd like to ask him why he created "The Penisman"

None because I would probably just sit there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

whoever made this i guess

I would really want to ask Togashi if he is ill or just a lazy fuck.

Hamada Yoshikazu

My nigga

I like talk to Nico tanigawa i think i would become good friends with both of them.

I want to meat with Go Nagai, but I'm afraid of what he will do to my body afterwards.

Doughman

I want to hug Akasaka Aka and tell him that IB was good

I want Yoshikazu to show me his private collection of Kiriha lewds.

Dang... That's tough...

I'm having a hard time choosing between Koji Kumeta, Oda, Monkey Punch, Watsuki, Sorachi or Obata. I'd like to sit with Takahashi but I heard she's an ass.

you mean kukuri

hes such a mysterious person, It amazes me that he was able to formulate berserk at such a young age. I imagine he must of spent the majority of his teen years learning the fundamentals of art and writing

koji mori, and beg him to make more fighting manga

Dowman Sayman or Aoki Ume probably

I just want to squeeze them.

Because his show made me reflective about relationships and self-aware of myself like it was meant to be?

>Its his Stand ability, bro.
>not his Hamon training
senpai please
fun fact, he goes to swim everyday

The list is long but:

Araki
Itagaki
Togashi
Nagano
Tatsuya Egawa
Masakazu Katsura
All of the CLAMP grandmas
Rumiko
Inoue
Urushihara
Kenichi Sonoda
Nightow

Kaoru Mori
Not because she's so shy and it's a mystery what she looks like, but just because she seems like such a chill and interesting person based on her manga and author comments.
Also I'd try to determine whether she really is gay or not or just a bit of a pervert.

Togashi and Miura

Kubo so I could beat his ass

Is this really the author? holy fuck

Kaoru Mori.

ShindoL

At last do I truly understand the term "sweater puppies".

I would rub Togashi's back every day.

Hamada Yoshiksdu, he seems like a pretty cool guy in his streams.

Is that you, Naoko Takeuchi?

The glorious Oda.

i'd just ask him how many parts will he make and are they all connected at the end at all

Dowman, he has god tier taste and it seems like it would be fun to hang out with him.