I bet if MLK was alive today he'd kick out DRUMPF and all you NAZIS out of America in a hearbeat!!

i bet if MLK was alive today he'd kick out DRUMPF and all you NAZIS out of America in a hearbeat!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MLK would heavily denounce these leftists if he were alive today. Why do liberals think that every "good guy" in history is just like them?

I agree

JFK files implies hes a commie

Who? Either way he looks like the kinda guy who rapes little children

Fuck this nigger, his only success was to catch a bullet

MLK was an atheist fraud who pretended to be a Baptist for street cred and he was also a bisexual deviant and communist subversive.

I understand these facts will only make the left love him more.
youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg

Today, MLK would be called a race traitor Nazi by white leftist retards.

If MLK were alive today he'd be Sheriff David Clarke. You think MLK would approve of these fucking niggers? He'd realize what a mistake the nigger race is and help the whites destroy them.

MLK wouldn’t just denounce these leftist, these leftists would denounce him.

If

as usual, fpbp.

why do niggers only have nightmares?
the last one to have a dream got shot.

goddamnit i thought this was a picture of obama punching trump
lure

This pic is you forever, white man.

Unless you act now.

>a pussy who embraces non-violence
>kicking out someone

Malcolm X > MLK

Nigger had to plagiarize his dissertation.

You do know X talked a LOT with MLK, changed his views, and was assassinated too, yes? Muslim Brotherhood didn't approve of X dropping black power chant.

Would you ignorant niggers please shut the hell up?

If Martin Looter Koon were alive today, he'd be like 88 years old. I doubt he'd be doing much besides crapping in his adult diapers.

I think black people of the 30s and 40s and shit would lynch the blacks today

lol

>Why do liberals think that every "good guy" in history is just like them?
because they are; the whig is perpetually rebelling against the logic of his own era.

>That fucking .gif

>covering his mouth to stop him from tweeting
its funny cause celllphones came after his death he doesnt know how it works haha. trump laughs and has a talk with mlk and they team up against the establishment.

MLK was an ignorant nigger homo

X's "deradicalizing" was just dropping the 'kill whitey' bullshit.

Malcolm X is the best leader the blacks ever had, alongside Marcus Garvey

STFU nigger. I would personally throw you into a gas chamber where you belong. We are fucking sick of niggers.

Ahh wasn't he fucking peaceful or some shit? Well whatever floats you boat.

>Covering someone's mouth stops them from typing
>You're not oppressed, white people, now SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP XDDDD

This and the responses to it. I'm glad some people actually had a better understanding of who MLK was.

Bernie Sanders marched with MLK and even offered more gibs to the left. Leftists voted against him.

>wanting MLK to be 'your guy'
who is the nigger again?
name one "good guy" who wasnt a faggot lefty.

There was an episode of Boondocks about this

MLK would be shunned as a house nigger.

underrated post

google MLKs relationship with stanley levison and how the black pastors in chicago felt about him showing up there in the sixties and you'l understand the truth about MLK

>i bet if MLK was alive today he'd get kicked out by GOD EMPEROR TRUMP and all the SANE WHITE PEOPLE in America in a heartbeat!!

Yep.

MLK would speak out against modern day nigger culture.

Yes, even though he was a whore-monger himself. He would denounce this rap, trash, gangster faggotry.

>based black man
back to the_donald with you. nigger was literally a communist agitator and didnt have the best interest of blacks or whites at heart.

I'm not defending niggers, I'm just saying that MLK would not be supporting the modern day left. He'd probably talk about the decay of nigger culture and he'd be more like Sheriff Clarke today.

Yeah let's make America Africa again

Fpbp

AlVEDA KING DIDNT KNOW MLK LIKE I DID SHES NOT REALLY BLACK

because he was born like a fucking century ago. if he was born today he would be on board with whatever critical race theory bullshit they push in universities.

Whatever is the case, if you took the MLK from a century ago and brought him here, he'd be like "wtf man, what happened to these negroes?"

yeah, just like every goofy progressive from 100+ years ago would be totally out of their depth. why do you think old people turn conservative? because they see the cancerous fruits of progressivism, far too late.

Unironically, most our founding fathers would be totally okay with SJW faggotry if they had been born in the 1990s. Whiggery is satanic.

He was influenced by commies heavily with Russian backing. He was leading a union march for garbage workers after civil rights was passed. He remained a Republican until his death though, as is his niece today who speaks the most in public among his living family.

Is this real?

MLK hated faggots. I can only imagine what he'd think of gender bender hormone junkies.

*slaps u real hard*

His sexual perversion tho
Someone redpill me on that

I'm pretty sure if he was alive today he would join the police force and personally shoot all of you niggers.

if MLK was alive today #MLKsowhite would be a hashtag

David Clarke is not a fucking commie like MLK.

Many groups were trying to influence him, one of those was the FBI. They had someone write a letter threatening him that they would inform the public and his wife that he was banging some hoes occasionally as a tactic to gain some measure of control over him. I think he just told his wife, I'm only knowledgable about his life in this regard.

*Partly knowledgable

I'd like King to be back because he'd probably call out niggers for being niggers and not the white devil.

>Why Does No One Use This?
Because this isn't fucking plebbit

What about Mandela?

MLK was a registered Republican (Republican Eisenhower signed the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and sent Army troops to enforce federal court orders that integrated schools in Little Rock, Arkansas) and wanted to get a gun permit. He advocated for judging by character rather than by skin color.

I think MLK would have been sympathetic to DJT.

***I had a wet dream***

but he is not tweeting with his mouth you dumb nigger.
you accomplished nothing.

Nah he'd probably be a BLM activist since deep down he was a dumb nigger with a chip on his shoulder who acted out violent rape fantasies with white prostitutes.

Good luckwwith that, try kicking out a bunch of Americans with guns. I dare you.

I used to really enjoy that show. It was often a redpill for the black community. It underscored what needed to be fixed. The episode you speak of was one of the best ones for that.

LMAO. MLK and what army?

Keep quiet or the goys will find out the truth about me, Trump shhhh, I'll lose my messianic vibe

MLK rode a wave set up by the KGB

I don't agree with you. At some point, it made sense to shill for equality. I was slightly more liberal back in the Bush years. Now that I see what the liberal agenda actually is, I'm pretty much a fascist. Once you see what liberalism leads to you, I think you realize it's pure poison.

you dont truly understand the message MLK is

Read his Letter From A Birmingham Jail. He was'nt perfect, but if you're a Christian it's worth reading as a piece of Christian literature alone.

MLK was aginst violence, hated fags, and believed in two parent homes.

you and your ignorance of history is the problem.

Today OP was a bigger fag than normal.

He'd probably like Trump honestly.

Now Malcolm X on the other hand...

lmfao. "CNN live"

"faithful muslim" aka assassinated by muslims for leaving islam.

why are there so many retards on tonight?

If he were alive today they'd accuse him of trying to be white.

did u know he was anti gay

>MLK was aginst violence, hated fags, and believed in two parent homes.
Trump has called for violence, lets men use the women's room in Trump tower, and has a 4 parent and however many mistresses household

>called for violence
>men in the woemns room
>4+parent household

are you trying to be edgy and failing by retardedness or are you just handicapped by liberalism?

Malcolm would be mad at the Muslim ban and his Zionist friends but I really can't see them disagreeing on much more than that, Trump never incited racial hatred.
>assassinated by Muslims for leaving islam
>NOI
>Muslims
It's literally a fringe cult which even Islam dissavows

yea islam "disavows" isis too.

>1 post by this nigger

>i bet if MLK was alive today he'd kick out DRUMPF and all you NAZIS out of America in a hearbeat!!

fuck off m8 mlk and trump would be best friends

ISIS is just a CIA spook used to further shit up the middle east and Islam is just a useful scapegoat.
It's not even unique, shit's been going on for years for the last few decades for muh oil.

Not even joking, notice that once the CIA lost funding, ISIS suddenly started going more quiet these days.

pretending that the CIA created isis niggers is like saying
>muh gubbment made me do dat crack

nigs nigs, camel nigs camel nig, with american or russian weapons.