JEFF BEZOS CONFIRMED MANLET

POL BTFO

A Manlet is now the richest man in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2017/10/28/amazon-will-soon-deliver-camera-gear-directly-house/
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3806-3cssve/molokai-ranch-maunaloa-hi-96770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow his daughter is fucking hideous
looks like a cartoon freak

Who is that tyranny boy next to him

ITT: coping

incorrect, fuckface
googled it

that's his wife. i thought the malformed skull was genetic. turns out that's his fucking wife hahaha

he made her get plastic surgery

And he's still worth more than you.

You're obviously mad lol. Bet it really hurts to realize that those whom you regard as less than you are in fact your superiors. If the world were ending tomorrow, this guy would have a ticket on the Ark while you would die like the plebian that you are.

Fuck. He's taller than me.

He took it upon himself to at least get swole, though. Gotta count for something. Hopefully he's not a ruthless, globalist asshole. I won't condemn someone just for being rich. Or short.

if the world ends tomorrow, i will have blown my seed into a vagina of a much more attractive woman
his money will be worth the same as mine, my man. i am superior to jeff bezos in your own framework. why don't you suck his dick while you're at it you fat fucking slob

>A Manlet is now the richest man in the world.

Only on paper. If he tried to cash in his stock he wouldn't get anything close to the market cap of amazon.

It's like I create a new crypto currency, generated a trillion and one units of it for myself, and then manage to sell one unit of it to someone for $1, does that mean my net worth is one trillion dollars?

>14" arms are swole

this board might be finished. this might be the end

>not a globalist asshole
He runs Washington post you idiot

>He runs Washington post you idiot
Ah, right. Forgot.

>A Manlet is now the richest man in the world.
This makes me feel pretty nice. For reasons. And to think I had never before even heard of the guy.

I'd hit

>Implying Jeff Bezos isn't literally a CIAnigger
>Not knowing about Amazon Key
guessing you run winshit or ubuntu, faggot

The fuck is Amazon Key? I don't follow amazon because I don't really use it.

simultaneously shows that both money and height are a meme and that looks are everything

>petapixel.com/2017/10/28/amazon-will-soon-deliver-camera-gear-directly-house/
>Amazon Will Soon Deliver Camera Gear Directly Into Your House
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Who would actually buy this?

"The new smart lock and camera system enables in-home deliveries from the e-commerce giant, among other features."

Bezos literally wants inside your house. There's also the fact that Amazon posted net losses until the CIA gave them a $600 million dollar contract to build them a cloud software. And then, with roughly half that sum of cash he recieved from the CIA, he purchased The Washington Post.
Lurk moar, dumbass.

she was his subordinate at de shaw LOL
ur looking at an absolute chad Sup Forums

Me, unironically. I don't think you understand the real purpose of the key; Amazon can now get into the services business.

Maids through Amazon? Amazon key.
Dog walker? Key.
Groceries? Key.
Dry cleaning? Key.

Even shit like
>I want pizza delivered on my table by 6pm every Friday.

This is seriously the future of service delivery if people adopt it.

Which one is transitioning to "Jeff"?

Why are all the greats manlets? Does it have something to do with the brain-to-body mass ratio?

Wow. Just... wow.

And Baron Rothschild laughed and laughed.

>Hopefully he's not a ruthless, globalist asshole
What a naive goy.

I'd tongue fuck her asshole 24 hours a day for that sort of money

That is the key. Elephants have larger brains than humans but humans have comparably larger brain to mass ratio. More energy can be used to develop the brain instead of a 6'4" frame and a chiseled physique.

Oh dear, you apparently do not know that money is only a numeric representation of an individual's worth.

Bezos is worth so much because of what he is capable of. You're worth nothing because you produce nothing except petty insults. See the difference? See why he would be allowed on the Ark while a malignant pleb like you wouldn't?

All this bullshit talk and still we haven't determined his height numbers. We have to know what level manlet we are dealing with. Is he uber manlet regular manlet or 6 foot wannabe?

google claims 5'7" putting him on equal level with fellow manlet cuccersucc

Funny how asking an obvious question gets a thread rolling.

come on man that guy has polio

i produce cum loads into an objectively-better-looking woman and my kid looks great as a result. i don't think anything i've said has been petty, or even insulting. it is objectively-true.

keep in mind that you brought up a world ending scenario here, proving my "petty insults" true. i disagree that money is a numeric representation of an individuals worth. that's fucking insane to even argue. there's a reason nobody knows who the fuck mansa musa was

The best part is that at launch there will be extreme paranoia from Amazon about customer satisfaction and avoiding controversy. There is virtually no risk because Amazon is willing to put down a huge chunk of change to "make things right" with customer issues.

Once enough people start using it, it becomes a bit of a numbers game; the vast majority of services go without a hitch, and for the few times things fuck up, Amazon will foot the bill. This is also why now Amazon typically will give refunds, free credit, etc for really stupid things. Because they have enough cash flow and their reputation is their lifeblood.

This is honestly there one leg up on all competition in the industry if they do it right. Walmart is barely keeping pace with their online delivery system.

>JEFF BEZOS
that's his 50 year old wife

6 foot plus chads are all muh dick manlets have that interior rage for their lack of size and dedicate their lives to moving nations. Hitler and Stalin wouldn't have been strong leaders if they were lanklets

How about Bismarck, Hindenburg and De Gaulle? They were all giants. Most leaders throughout history have been tall. Pretty much all presidents of US have been.

>if something improbable happens, i will be better than jeff bezos.

lmao

This guy is 53 years old and he's going to break 100 billion by the end of the decade. I genuinely can't even fathom this amount of wealth it's so obscene. Over half of New Zealand's entire GDP.

The thing that pisses me off is that I will never get there. It's not a question of working hard or being smart or making good deals. There is simply no formula for this kind of success -- he started a company and it grew more than anybody could have ever expected, Bezos included. Amazon could have just as easily failed like so many other companies.

Life is a total crap shoot.

you cum guzzling fucking leaf. that was the circumstance the guy i was talking to brought up
seriously you murderable fucking leaf

To put this into perspective, this is the most expensive property on Sotheby's at the moment.

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-3806-3cssve/molokai-ranch-maunaloa-hi-96770

It's 55,000 acres (or 35% of the island) on Molokai which is one of the 8 main islands of Hawaii. It's going for 260 million which is less than 0.5% of Bezos' total wealth.

Less than 1% of his wealth can buy him a massive slice of Hawaii. I can't even fucking wrap my head around this. This cunt could buy entire nations.

Shut the fuck up shill. You know where you’re at nigga? We know Bezos ain’t the richest man on the planet. The richest don’t let their names get published by a bunch of plebs. Bezos is a scam artist who grew with CIA DARPA black project funds like all major tech companies.

FACT LANTKLETS WILL ALWAYS DENY:

MANLETS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD