Shingeki no Kyojin!

Look at that butt.

It has an official English title now you know, there's no reason whatsoever to keep referring to it using a language very few English speakers know.

How new are you exactly?

What would you feed her user?

Why is Mikasa so perfect?

LM soon.

a healthy diet.

Nice try, but even if this weren't just delusional shitposting. Mikasa hates Levi, and she only has eyes for Eren. This page proves it.

namaniku atk always draws such nice ass.

How can shit girls like Annie or Historia even compete?

That page proves EM are family.

LM will be much more than that.

Will Panda Niku ever make another attack on Titan doujin?

>holding hands proves youre family
Pretty sure that proves you're romantically involved, also if they are family then how come they sleep together?

LM no.

Pic related counts more as handholding than that.

Also family sleep together in nippon.

That's funny considering Isayama confirmed Mikasa is literally Eren's mother.

What the fuck what is that source?

I can only find a russian and hentai gallery that has the picture in it

No he didn't?

So ive finished the anime and started reading the manga but dropped it. I started re reading after i bought the game on ps4, does it get better?

Is the game worth it?

How though?

Mikasa a shit.

Mikasa a cute, a innocent, a pure. Is why she will be the last alive.

Dead horse fetuses.

Eren and Mikasa are the perfect match.

>a canonically gay guy with a girl he barely tolerates
EMfags are cancer.

Angel titan soon.

He is right, what's the point of writing the name of the anime in Japanese? If you want to be a fag go ahead and write it with Japanese characters too.

>being this new
L U R K M O A R

Oh shit he told me to lurkmoar, better do as he says so I can fit in this autistic board asap.

>with a girl he sleeps and cuddles with regularly

>being this new

[citation needed]

Armin is the one he canonically cuddles with, not your stinky, smelly, ugly, boring piece of shit.

>citation needed
>he hasn't read the manga

That's not a citation you delusional landwhale. You clearly haven't read the manga. Figures, as you EMfags just self insert as Micucksa.

Convenient how you forget the scene where Eren is on the bed injured and everyone else leaves the room to go to the cafe, well everyone except Mikasa that is. Who stayed with him the entire night, do you really think she just sat in that wooden chair the entire night? LOLING@UFAM

Annie has a better ass than Mikasa

yeah its fun, Its gets repetitive though, wait till its 30$

>Liking a girl who has the body of a man and probably a penis too
How gay are you?

Yes, he did. He said Eren always saw her as his mom and their relationship's disgusting.

yeah that's a manly vagina

Poor friendzoned Mikasa

First off, he said sometimes Mikasa will act motherly towards Eren. So if you can't read runes, then please shut the fuck up. Also sometimes my girlfriend asks motherly towards me so what the fuck does that have to do with them never developing romantically?

Looks fake, Mikasa's is best.

Annie's is Armin approved

That would be Mikasa's, again.

Nah

>His gf sometime acts as his mother
No wonder you advocate this paring.

>being this new

Wanna start a fenglee lobby for the AOT game?

How many times has Eren seen Mikasa naked?

Why is Reiner kissing a man?

How many times have Levi and Hange went out on dates?

Shouldn't the last panel show Levi and Hanji at the circus together?

They already went there.

Poor Eren. That's when he learned Mikasa's dick is bigger than his.

Is this bait

Yes, but the setup for the joke is that Hanji exhausted Levi at the circus. Showing Petra and the others isn't really a funny conclusion.

No, you really don't need to use the Japanese title anymore, the only real reason to do it is because you're a filthy weeaboo.

How hairy was Mikasa at that age?

Mikasa has very smooth and pure skin

I bet she has a pimply ass from sweating so much

The joke is that Petra couldn't go the circus with Levi and had to go with Oluo and co.

I've been here for about 8 years.

post more of these please

Nice try

See, Annie doesn't have that problem because of her healing powers. That's why her ass is better than Mikasa's.

One of the few things the series did right.

How do westerners form close family bonds ever?
Don't you hold your 4 year olds' hands while taking them somewhere?
Or your 2 year old can walk and you hold their hand so they don't fucking trip and fall?
And since you did those when they were little, girls especially, want to hold your hand because you're their protecting dear big brother, not a sexual target?

Well Mikasa's butt is always naturally very cute.

ha, I was here before m00t got the address, fuck off newfag.

>there's an object they're both desperately grasping and tugging
>somehow better than this

Shot posting has got to have its limits.

>fucking up the nose
Why even bother?

They both have nice butts

They're actually pictures of Annie and Armin's daughter. Armin's superior genes fixed her nose.

Annie, are you okay? Will you tell us that you're okay?

FACTS

Grossss

Would you eat nutella out of this booty?

yes

/thread

I cringed when Mikasa did this. I was getting excited for the build up but she just ruined the whole fucking scene. Nobody cares about this stupid fucking Mary sue bitch. Isayama wants us to think she's fucking important or some shit when she's actually just an obnoxious side character who should've been killed in chapter 1. Fuck Mikasa and her ability to ruin an entire chapter.

How would Mikasa react if Eren kissed her?

Niagara Falls

>two 10/10 doujins in one day
Wew lad

Reminder: Levi choose Erwin to die, not Armin to live.

The original creator approved the title, you know. It's not like there's anything special about using the Japanese title anyway.

why is armins hair not blonde in this picture ?

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

His eyes are brown and his hair is dirty blonde. Isayama asked Araki to change it for the anime alongside other characters. Now he usually draws Armin with light(ish) blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

Soon, Armin. Soon.

Foolish blind user.
The more important question is:

WHY does titan Eren have abs on his breasts?

what are you talking abo--

what the fuck.

Those are the natural creases of the pectoralis major, Isayama version.

Attack On Titan will not have much of a happy ending no matter how you look at it.

This knowledge is painful. So painful. But knowing that I share this pain with others makes it hurt just a little less. I'll miss all of you when the manga ends. Even you obnoxious faggots.

I-I'll miss you too, user-kun! I'll miss my favorite shingeki when he inevitably gets Misted or even before that when he becomes dead inside. JUST ;_;7

user she's family. This is a family matter and makes perfect sense she's apart of it.