RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD

RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y0TCa-pHmVs?t=50m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the caps? You seem mad, almost like you feel betrayed. What were you doing watching some random black woman on youtube to start with? You call yourself redpilled? Did her "redpills" consist of race and IQ stats or the jewish question, or was it just milo-tier "SJWs are right about the stuff they want but they're kind of silly in the way they fight for it" """"redpills""""

Don't know if old but I heard it here

youtu.be/Y0TCa-pHmVs?t=50m49s

I saw a bunch of these shill threads the past 4 or 5 days so I made this meme just waiting for this thread again.

You guys are losers

Can I see the meme?

They aren't shill though. I mean she's an infiltrator..

It's the one of Zoe quinn above. You people are fucking retarded. How about do something worthwhile instead of your Marxist SJW shitshow you call whatever it is you cunts are doing.

ITS OVER.

I don't understand why I am being attacked. I was just perusing Youtube, stumbled upon this and shared it. What has been going on in Sup Forums the last few days?

How about the fact nobody buys your garbage bullshit? Stop attacking this person. You people are the fucking bullies. Just like this woman said. You people act just like Jews. Play the victim with 1 hand and attack with the other. How about get a fucking life, get a job that doesn't involve destroying other peoples lives. How about that?

You sound like a faggot. The proofs in the pudding. So you are telling me she set up a website a year ago that monitors and essentially doxes people, then changes to redpill, then goes on Alex Jones telling people to speak out as freely as possible. Sounds like she's putting herself in the position to get some people fired. You must be a troll.

I support her doxxing every one of you faggots. First of all the left has no qualms doxxing anyone they don't like. INCLUDING SOMEONE TRUMP RETWEETS. You people have infested and destroyed twitter, youtube, google, facebook. Just fucking die.

I am curious to here more about your stances.

Here's the problem with the left. You want tolerance......FOR YOUR WORLDVIEWS. You can't stand when people hold different beliefs or think different things. You're not open to discussion. You're not open to just living and letting live. You people make it your fucking jobs to virtue signal about every insignificant event as if it's some egregious action. You people insult, berate, bully, deceive, threaten, and destroy the livelihoods of people on the internet you don't like. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You've killed video games. You've killed youtube. You've killed movies, TV, entertainment in general. You guys ruin everything and you think you're the good guys. You're not open or tolerant at all. You're the totalitarians.

SHILL THREADS ARE SO BAD THESE DAYS, ARE THEY JUST HIRING WOMEN TO SAVE 30% IN PAY?

ill be the firs tto slash her throat and violently fuck all of her fuck holes while periscoping it

So is Sup Forums leftist? I understand Hitler was a natsoc. Are you against the progressive democratic left and the "left" of Sup Forums. I guess I'm not quite getting at what you are saying.

You don't understand because you people are mentally retarded.

Well then explain it to me as if I were mentally retarded.

>RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD RED PILL BLACK IS A TWO-FACED FRAUD

No she is not.
She basically got force fed the red pill.
She originally invented a programm to analyze social connections, to find harrassers online, which she originally thought, did really exist

but then throu that programm, she found out, that it's actually her orn leftist 'friends' who created harrassment with sock puppet accounts

etc etc etc ...

oh that makes sense.

Explain what? Being on the left at this point is mental illness. The entire platform is fucking insane.