Erase it Johnny, erase it all

Let's try these nightmare vision goggles.

Everything looks exactly the same.

That's right, go after all the founding fathers. Go after the one symbol of America that unites both the North and South, not just Confederates.

Dear God, it's really happening.

welcome to communism

George Washington Bridge
>Trayvon Martin Bridge

I bet you a whole dollar

It better not be one of those rascist goddamn George Washington dollars

You know what, it's time to stop compromising with these fucks. I cant wait for the 4th of Novrmber and the democratd are all arrested

Only the purifying heat of nuclear fire can rid us of this insanity.

Lol we're dismantling your history, and you can and will do literally nothing about it.

but but..... but i thought Christianity was """""""""""""""""red pilled""""""""""""""""""??????????????????????????????????????
Nope, turns out each and every last christian is a cuck. Remember, on the day of the rope, Christians will swing too!

kek
another brainwashed leftie
nukes aka atomic bombs only destroy ATOMS
example: plastic, metal not skin or bones
theyre made of organic matter
nukes destroy only electronics, vehicles and buildings

okay then

>incrementally tries to confiscate guns
>reaches the impasse point
>orders all guns to be confiscated
>see all of your work literally undone within 48 hours and millions of leftists and police willing to enforce the order decapitated, burned and shot.

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

The first amendment will never fall while the second still stands, and if you try to take the 2nd away, we'll just shoot you. Liberty, cannot be subverted by bastardized version of Marxism, if the liberty is armed with an armed constitution.

The rights of many will not be sacrificed to quickly for the rights of the few, realize that America didn't have shootings so lethally large in nature until the early 70's. You shills larping as revolutionaries are simply deluded by "Wasn't reel gobbunism". What you guys are heading towards was never going to be communism, its facadical fascism disguised as a mean of collectivist intersectionality via identitarian politics. You've just made the assumption that whites cannot be communist because Hitler was white and the jews Kvetched really hard in his time.

This stuff has been happening for a while.

Jews, Muslims, N*Ggers, Homosexuality, Chinks.

Would solve a lot and clear out a nice amount of land that is currently being occupied by unworthy inhabitants.

at this point I'm for putting them back in chains and using them as farm equipment. so fucking sick of niggers

Yet another reason why I can't join an American Protestant church... fucking cucks

Hit the "Jews" button 5 times just to make sure (assuming it rids of Jews and crypto Jews as well).

This stuff used to make me so mad, but now I don't even care anymore. It's too late, we've lost. People have lost their minds and there's nothing we can do.

Why

Please make it stop

I want it to stop

Is there no end to the depth of their depravity?

careful guys we have a brazilian intellectual dropping science on us

fuck this nigger shit

Orthodoxy is the only real option. Catholicism is decent if you cant handle a strict, stoic religion like orthodoxy.

uhh shouldn't you be a littlebit more careful with what you say online? nonmaliciously hoping that you use VPN

This just makes more people turn away from the churches, see this demon All the while the jews and mudscums are gaining more followers. All the while the devil laughs and the human race falls deeper into the abyss of darkness, blackness and niggerdum.
We are losing this war white males.

youre a fucking pussy

Fuck this, I can't even think of the words to describe how angry this makes me feel. So many have suffered and died FOR WHAT. So some gender studies majors could tear apart our glorious republic in the name of social justice.

neck yourself you spineless trash.