Trumptards have never been this nervous

Trumptards have never been this nervous

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-president-not-worried-about-what-paul-manafort-mike-flynn-told-robert-mueller/article/2638904
politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. It r the clit-tons who are nezt....

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

>He still doesn't realize Mueller is working FOR Trump.

Not nervous at all

no one even cares

Why would I be nervous about the impending indictments of Tony Podesta and/or Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

you should see my erection

my rendition of you

Whoa an actually decent lefty meme. That's more rare than Trump actually getting charged with anything.

We're popping popcorn waiting to see king nigger and the old bull dyke do the perp walk

fantasy land

Even if it's Manafort, it doesn't affect Trump at all. But it's not. 100% of those caught in Mueller's snare will be Democrats.

Leave Ramen alone!

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

Slide it

no one here can prove trump is getting indicted or charged

>exact opposite to any logic or truths

kek

>100% of those caught in Mueller's snare will be Democrats.

let's for the sake of argument say it's Manafort for his foreign agent activities for Ukraine before he worked for Trump's campaign. How does that affect Trump?

But remember, in those activities Manafort collaborated with Tony Podesta. Manafort has already retroactively registered as a foreign agent for that, so that can't nail him for that. That means Tony Podesta is likely to be the one going down.

hi satan
>manafort is a democratttt and thisss helpsss jewnald...

You do realize this is just the beginning, right?

Whatever happens, politics will never be the same in the US. There's no going back now.

You're actually fucking retarded if you think that's true

I asked you a question. Answer it, fag flag.

i dont respond to 666 posters in the ways they want or ask sorry. go take the sloppy seconds of the 666 aka a female

Hillary is getting arrested Monday morning. Along with Podesta and Manafort. That is not a guess, but a fact.

Trump Lawyer: Trump not worried

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-president-not-worried-about-what-paul-manafort-mike-flynn-told-robert-mueller/article/2638904

This is a textbook mob take down strategy. Go after the little guys and make your way up the ladder.

on December 31 1999 half tyhe word was freaking out the apocalypse was going to drop the next day . Nothing would work , planes dropping from the sky, mad max rampaging everywhere

I did not buy a single extra can of beans or bottle of water an d Y2K came and went without a peep..just as I knew it would

I am equally calm this weekend as I anticipate the news Monday.

Trump is Teflon Don and only those who sought his ill will come to harm.

>investigation of the trump campaign collusion with russia will end up with clinton in jail

absolutely sweetie

so trump is still a dindu? how convenient. loses pop vote. has aides that come crashing down. only hillary is russian. nobody else. no pisstapes no nothing. emperor frog is here to stay. whatever

>being this delusional

>literally confirms at least the narrative that op pushed too

Here's why I'm not nervous, faggot.

Epic bread by NZ bro: Demtards are going down; the facts speak for themselves:
PS: Kys shill

That's a lot of bullshit kike.

Do you believe it yourself SCHLOMO?

It always amazes me the lengths you hook nose share blue bastards will go thru to subverted this board.

Tell me, when you lay down at night and the world is quiet, does your soul cry out in agony?

golden dawn is a shekels logo. the haavara was german and created israel

>Go after the little guys and make your way up the ladder

You've been watching too many movies. You never go after the big guys or the little guys. You cut out the men in the middle and then the organization collapses.

politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163
It's someone from the Podesta Group who is getting indicted. Take it to the bank.

Tourettes guy where are you?

that is the most retarded thing I ever heard.

why is manafort around if only to hurt trump why is trump firing people. explain the us attorney resigning. what he might have witnessed. explain this
why even say anything? is US attorney indicted? is comey? dont be retarded

QUICK RUNDOWN WHATS AHEEPPENING

uranium one. yuri's anal one. yuri was a russian who spoke about communist bannon meddling in the 80s. melania's family are commies.

seriously they are so fucking transparent.

to be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand the humor of this copypasta

Trump's going to jail

>why is manafort around if only to hurt trump why is trump firing people. explain the us attorney resigning. what he might have witnessed. explain this
Can you repeat that in proper English? I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to ask.

best moment in world history

Srs? Lol

good

Kill yourself brainlet

We’re all doomed no matter what happens my friend

its fair to say its ogre... for realz.

There is no investigation

There's an investigation but it's not Trump-Russia

There's an investigation into Trump-Russia but they found nothing. No arrests.

Mueller has filed charges but it's going to be Democrats indicted

HOLY FUCK BASED AF CAN I BLOW YOU

I've seen this gif at least 20 times since yesterday. The shills are out in force.

>mueller is the one under investigation for fbi corruption and russian collusion for all the uranium one bullshit
how much you want to that mueller trades trump a 'free pass' for a 'get out of jail' card

Its Down syndrome. That’s their problem.

>schweikhart
>free agents

That's because everyone is laughing this hard at you

Checked for Pedosta

Chur bro

>a spouse of the fusion firm worked for the Obama administration

Wow what a scandal

wheres epstein

this right here. Podesta Group is going to get anally raped by the long arm of the law. Manafort will get immunity and be prime witness.

Enlighten me

You can't win, Garth. If you strike him down he will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Trump supporters in full panic mode

why is manafort speaking to this and getting immunity from prosecution. sweat jewmpfpanzee

Should just be "over here you dumb animal"

Almost lefty meme tier length

Pretty good meme. I think we'll take that one for ourselves :)

>Trump supporters in full panic mode
Not even. Cooler than a cucumber. I can't wait for Monday.

read up.

memes

I love how predictable the left is. If trump doesnt get fucked (pro tip: he isnt) they will scream and bitch about how Mueller was colluding with trump. I honestly think every lefty has an IQ below 100

screen cap this.

THE STORM IS COMING

you gullible idiot

nobody has a face on here. oops your meme failed and is a copycat of leftist ones and your kikery

Larping bullshit

if you say so shill. This really is gonna be better than election night!!!!!

muh uranium means more than 21 states have already been confirmed as being stacked by my party fraudulently

>nobody has a face on here
says the memeflagger

flags and nofaces and etc etc

Expose your geoflag, leaf.

thatll narrow it down and make jewnald less jewy and clinton less popular vote winner and froggy

Epstein is going to be okay - his mother wrote him a note.

I’m sure the whistle blower from U1 having the NDA lifted is just a coincidence

Leaf confirmed, living among leafs is unbearable it's literally a nation of proudly cucked bugmen.

So MegaAnon was right?

Relevant

>Go after the little guys and make your way up the ladder.

Usually what happens is the little guys take the blame for the people up the ladder, and then nothing ever happens to the people up the ladder.