Which is better?

Which is better?

Mob Psycho 100

Monster Association Arc made One Punch Man for me, but in the rest, Mob Psycho 100

OPM has better MC, premise, secondary characters, animation and OST, so that.

Mob unless you're a brainless normalfag

OPM is really fun and excellently done, but Mob is better since it incorporates OPM's non-generic comedy and has an actual plot.

Lol at animation. If you mean't art quality than thats a fair point, but animation I have to give it to mob psycho. Not only that, Mob is a better character because Saitama is meant to be a joke character. He's only "strong", and wants to get a challenge despite his overwhelming power. Mob resents his overwhelming power and doesn't want to be defined by it, instead trying to find other qualities to suit him. He struggles with this, seeing as how he has to bottle his emotions in order to control his powers. He has set up a personal code to not hurt others with his power; but if the situation needs it he will disregard this rule. Not only does Mob change, other characters do as well; the best known example being Hanazawa Teruki.

OPM. Only pretentious bonesfags would choose Mob, which is ironic since one of the things I love about Mob is how simplistic yet charming it is.

It really depends on what you're looking for.

OPM is better for humor and having a fun time, while Mob is better with tension and having an actual plot.

>pretentious
Post disregarded.

Mob because I'm contrarian and want to pick the less popular option.

As far as anime goes, Mob wins hands down. It does everything better than the OPM anime.

mad mob is so cute

This isn't 100% rage
This is 100% hostility or animosity

You mean a shitty arc that even Boss arc in MP100 was way better while being shorter?

I'll tell you what it is
100% adorable

opm

You're blind and have dementia.

LMAO this guy is a Forneverworld sub. Just saw his mob psycho vs OPM video while searching Mob psycho on youtube.

The one that doesn't have a school student as the MC.

OPM is better if you're not a hipster.

You've triggered my hostility.

Both MC are school student so you pick nothing. I agree with you tough because both series are trash. Even SAO is a better series.

I like OPMs setting, central gag, and action better. Mob though has the overall better story, development, and characters.

They're not comparable, and I refuse to fall into the trap of attempting to argue in favor of one or the other when both are trying to do very different things.

OPM has a lot charming characters like Reigen and Dimple, the rest is pretty boring.
it's not coincidence that people is asking for more Reigen, the main plot is fucking boring and what makes OPM great is because it was a nice balance between funny and serious things.

also better ost by far

I've to admit MP100 animation is a sightly better so far.

One Punch Man. Mob Psycho is pure garbage.

OPM because Im not a fedora tipper.

> charming characters
You mean you like the characters because they have better artstyle?

Even a stone in the road in OPM have better character than the S Class heroes. S class heroes are literally just fodder for Garou to beat.

Saitama is in his early 20s, what the fuck are you talking about.

Mob has characters while opm has genos and garou. I also find it weird that one can't into females. There's only like 2 in opm and 3 in mob and they're just for memes.

shhh. Muratafags will tell you that Fubuki and Tatsumaki are good characters and not just a 1 dimensional bitch.

stopped giving a fuck about these when they got their anime and all the normies came flooding in and spouting memes

there garbage to me now

>Normies like it, therefore it's shit
You aren't necessarily wrong user, but if that's how you feel why do you still watch anime?

OPM OST is miles better.

How is that funny?