This is a lewd lioness pouncing on the herbivorous betamaximus

This is a lewd lioness pouncing on the herbivorous betamaximus

best show of the season not even memeing

You can call it however you want, but this is rape, and he will be facing the consequences later.

>is
Was

>and he will be facing the consequences later.

what consequences? She's the daughter of the most power poitician in the country. At the worst he gets a shitton of alimony or child support payments for being nothing but a beta-max sperm donor. He's literally living the dream

You misread.

>She's the daughter of the most power poitician in the country.
Exactly.
He's going to lose his dick.

>it's been almost 1 year

Anna was Miyu-sama's magnum opus. Her gift to mankind

Knowing how much of a grass eater he was, it would be worth it for him

Purityfaggotry was a mistake.

Then again Kannagi and Sacred Blacksmith would be forgotten if their one plot point didn't offend dumb nips

Back to tg shit threads jojofag

tg is shit

I wonder what noises would she make during sex

Oh right, she can't

I haven't seen the OVA in a while, but did she hold on to his dick by her kegels or her hand?

Fuck you m80

I bet if the mc wasn't this pussy faggot this show would sell thousands

Think the dick was between her thighs.

You mean 5 digits. Its barely above the 2K line.

Yeah and what I just said?

Would not knowing what sex is be a good defense? What if the defendant was a fat ugly guy with not wealth?

>half-azn (dad is the jap so no reason for gaijin hate) virgin girl that thirsts for a jap cock

why wasn't she voted as best girl of the season by those nip betas again?

Assuming the court is in our universe.

>fat ugly guy
fun fact, ugly people do worse in court and generally get harsher punishments & less sympathy

Guys in general do worse in court and get harsher punishments and less sympathy.

are you implying that all black men are ugly then user?

>hentai-esque character design wasted on a shitty MC

what a waste

Oh fuck lol haha lmao This made me laugh too hard

I want to protect Anna!

>Summer's best girls of last year according to Japan was full of Umaru's characters, Rory, and Nao from Charlotte

I can understand the last two but Japan's Summer 2015 best girl list was weird and somehow if there was a gaijin one it would have significantly different characters outside Nao and Rory.

Also this show is a gimmicky LN meme series; it was doomed from the get-go. I'm amazed it even reached cult flop sales.

>Also this show is a gimmicky LN meme series; it was doomed from the get-go. I'm amazed it even reached cult flop sales.
I honestly don't understand how it didn't become a phenomenon. A great comedy with a fucking fantastic setting and some of the best characters ever. All of the stuff with the erotic terrorism and the pervert chuuni villain seemed so in alignment with anime culture that I was sure this show would get a ton of attention. Catchy OP and ED to boot.

Cute mute

Is it wrong to prefer Ayame instead?

>seemed so in alignment with anime culture
It was too stuck in the old cliches. The features you speak of never became more than gimmicks, and as gimmicks they were alienating.

If you're okay with her most likely chopping your wiener off in a fit.

The MCs are hit or miss (namely Ayame, say what you will about Tanukichi but his lows are never as low as Ayame).. Also the setting isn't as relateable to nips. Japan being rewritten by foreign prudes delusions in the most absurd way ever? Yeah censorship has gotten worse than 4kids in this decade but I doubt the Japanese can believe some crazy bitch preaching about "muh morals" and become a new hell.

This is a much simpler (and better) way of putting it.

Author needed to take more risks rather than good world building with stock harem cliches

Look at this fat bitch

It is in fact right to prefer Kajou instead. She is a perfect woman.

How was that stuff just gimmicks? It was central to the plot through and through.

It sounds like you guys basically wanted Pervert-Pass instead of a comedy. People say that the LNs play that aspect up more, but I think the anime nailed the tone perfectly knowing that they were probably only getting one season. It's a fun romp in a wacky world with some weird shit like pantsu Shishio who drinks pantsu wine. I can sort of understand why people would think of Okuma as generic, but they are fucking wrong. He gets more development than most MCs, and his character trait of actually trying to remain pure seems to tick off a lot of idiots.

I still think Tanukichi's taste in girls is awful but he has some bright points; rubbing soap in fear was legit funny. That and the pro-wrestling skills.

>taste in girls is awful
He likes pure maidens, how the fuck can that be awful taste? If you are faulting him for liking pure maidens, you have to realize that the problem is with you.

That is one thirsty bitch