Dragon Ball Super

stupid sexy Vados

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/naho-ooishi-episode-bardock-introduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we please not talk about time travel in this thread?

But Im fucking right, Cell's timeline came first.

I'm so conflicted about Zamasu.

On the one hand, you have a villain with about the most basic and boring of villain motivations.

On the other hand, kaoishin being in the spotlight is something I've always wanted, his ki attacks are awesome, and I love his voice and attitude.

You're not right, literally everyone is arguing against you.

Besides can we just drop it. I'm so sick of fucking dumbass time travel that doesn't even make sense, who cares which came first, it doesn't make sense either way.

I'm sick of fucking power level arguments that never mattered in the first fucking place.

I'm just sick of shit. I'd rather just talk about Super, or our favorite characters, or fucking even Xenoverse OC headcanones, fucking something, please.

Why do ningen argue so much about which format is better?

What kind of mom would Future Mai be? And present Mai?

BATMAN SUBS FUCKING WHEN
USELESS NINGENS

Present Mai? Probably not a good one since she's 10.

Future Mai would probably be a very good mom, very protective and caring. Kind of like Gine I'd imagine.
ZAMASU

Because people are stubborn and don't want to admit they are wrong, regardless of the side they choose, that is why.

Two idiots is not everyone.

How come Freeza is so jacked?

Who cares, I'm sick of hiring about it, its a dumb argument for all of you involved. Its a silly manga about fights and comedy and stuff getting retconned constantly. Who cares, just enjoy the ride.

When will Timebreaker Bardock meet Goku?

I care, because I'm right.

Who knows. Have they ever even met in a game beyond two players matching up against each other?

I don't actually recall them ever actually meeting.

>doesn't have any proof that present Zamasu is evil
>kills Zamasu anyway

>Beerus' logic

If I recall, in his source material he only fights/meets Ginyu Goku to stop Towa from taking control

see >Because people are stubborn and don't want to admit they are wrong, regardless of the side they choose, that is why.

You could be right, you could be wrong, who cares, enjoy the ride.

Is Krillin one of us? He literally married a robot unlike everyone else in the cast

Beerus is Chaotic Neutral, he doesn't really care. He destroys, simple as that. Well unless delicious food is involved.

I don't knkw why but I can't help but play the Kai preview music in my head while I read that, not the Super preview music

Sort of, though there are others I'd marry over 18 personally.

Either way I think it's pretty clear the people who think the Future Trunks timeline came first are retarded. There might be some questions either way but the FT way is full of headcanon.

Who. Cares.

When will there be no episode? Was it next week?

I still wish that they had done more with radditz. I mean he's goku's damn brother. they should wish back for him, even if it's only to see his face when he sees goku's and vegeta's power

Next week, yes.

I think he'd instantly turn into yamcha and just give up fighting

ZAMASU is literally hitler

I still stand by that Nappa should have been the first Saiyan that showed up, with Raditz/Vegeta showing up later. Both of them surviving and Frieza being the one to kill Raditz after he told Goku of their father and Planet Vegeta's destruction.
He'd probably strive to be strong like them knowing him. He admits he's weak to Bardock in one of the games and Bardock hugs him and says he's still proud of them. Raditz would be a fun uncle though, same with Nappa had he lived, but we'd just have more "Why aren't they used more, why are they so weak, more saiyans fuck!" You get the point.

>Vegeta has a better relationship with his wife than Goku does with Chi-Chi
>Vegeta is a better father to his own and others compared to Goku
Kinda sad when you think about it

Vegeta's family is just better user.

Vegeta's mama must have strong genetics.

And yet Goku is always the hero while Vegeta is always the jobber. Who's the real winner then?

Good to see you Ginefag

Tien is the real winner, he got to fuck Launch at least once. Man it'd be real nice to see her again, since Toriyama brought back Mai and made her fucking awesome.

Nah those are the creator gods specially that zenoshit

The Gods have deemed that an argument was happening last thread. We need a purging of cute monkey girls.

Monkey girls are always top tier, I wonder why.

They're tough yet squishy in certain places, friend. It's delicious

I think you meant Bulma is better. Vegeta is a loser and everyone genetically related to him is a loser as well

And pretty short.

And this is why I went against my childhood extinct and made a Saiyan Girl for Xenoverse, we don't have enough of them. Plague's Saiyan girls taught me a lot. Granted that was after I made a Freezy Pop named Snowflake because he's speshul.

>no gine
kys

We can fix that.

>Date Bra
>Have to deal with emo manlet father and the slut of a mother
Not worth it in the end

They meet in Bardock's Saga in Burst Limit, where he challenges Goku to see how strong he's become.

After Goku turns Super Saiyan to start up round 2, Bardock is satisfied and says they'll fight again someday before disappearing.

What a big softy.

She is sexy

DB is good with blue ladies...shit ladies in general.

for you

I wish Whis was my friend

Thank you user. I feel better now
yummy

Ugh ... can you please go back to Sup Forums???
First you ruined Sup Forums my favorite board and now you are trying to taint Sup Forums with your toxicity ...

is episode of bardock canon?

True

ZAMASU
It's not our preoccupation.

It is not. But this qt is.

>captcha
>pick the street signs (click them)
>wrong, those are not street signs, skip it
>new captcha-pick the street signs
>nothing but palm trees and apartments

Google sucks.

batman when...

Episode of Bardock was a what if created by someone who really liked Bardock
kanzenshuu.com/translations/naho-ooishi-episode-bardock-introduction/

I will never forget Gine. The only canon full saiyan female with a name.

>Goku's expression

What is it trying to convey?

And now Goku couldn't give two shits about any of his family, that includes his wife, kids, father in law, and grandkid.

Goku is an asshole, the only one he gives a fuck about is Grandpa Gohan.

But Goku was a baby when Gohan found him

I would rather see this flashback animated, than that faggot of Trunks saying bye to his waifu

>An alien is sent to earth by his parents minutes before the destruction of his home planet and their deaths, as a tyrannical dictator attacks. The alien is endowed with super strength and has amazing abilities.

Has anyone ever mentioned to Toriyama the whole superman thing?

His age has been retconned, he was now 3 when Gohan found him, and 14 when Dragon Ball started instead of 12.
I would like to see it animated as well, and expanded on, but the Trunks scene with Mai was pretty good. Felt like some actual chemistry and caring between two characters as a relationship was actually forming for the future, and the music fit it rather nicely.

still waiting..

I don't think he actually is beyond the name Superman and Clark Kent.

>[Laughs] Well I want to say that I am not too familiar with Superman, but a hero is only as strong as his creator or writer allows him to be. Son Goku is designed to be an underdog. I think a lot of the younger audience can relate to Son Goku because of this. I don't think Dragonball would be interesting otherwise.

Both seem like they'll be caring and loving moms.

so how many time lines like precisely?

BATMAN SUBS WHEN, LADS

So the real question is: Is Cell in the past a Cell from Trunk's "Home TIme", or is he a Cell from a timeline that trunks affected by going back, but where the future refused to change and created a time where the androids lived long enough for the future to be nearly identical to FTrunk's future with the sole exception that he wasn't strong enough to kill cell because he never faced him?

There is no evidence to suggest that Trunks going back in time created two pasts, one where his warning worked and one where it didnt.

Also, if you're starting with the FT timeline like youve been arguing, that means that Cell was already there in the past. In the split past where Trunks warning didnt help, Cell wouldve been LONG awake and Trunks wouldve stood no chance at all.

Nice try though.

>Zamasu gets rekt by Beerus

Good.

In a few hours.

It's a possibility if Cell's lack of involvement meant the group was eventually defeated by the androids.

>But future trunks still feels uneasy

No shit, since events affected by his time travel don't affect his home time.

Did Super's Trunks not watch Dragon Ball Z?

>Beerus kills present Zamasu

subs when

There are 4 Cells.

Future Trunks' kills two. One in incubation stage, and one in Imperfect stage.
Gohan kills one in the Perfect Stage.
The other we have no idea, presumably still incubating by the time Buu arrives in that timeline.

Was 18 a virgin or some turboslut like Bulma?

No, it's not a possibility, because when FT Trunks first went back in time, Cell was already sleeping in the ground, meaning if your dumbass theory is right, Trunks split a timeline with two Cells. There is no way Trunks could last to an adult with the Androids AND Cell around. Plus even if he did survive and Cell was off masturbating for 17 years and not absorbing the Androids that would be self-fulling and mean Cell went back in time to sleep in the ground from a history he was ALREADY sleeping in the ground. No. Nice try though.

She was a virgin until Krillin unleashed his destructo disk into her disk drive

ZAMASU

WHERE IS MY TEA

ZAMASU

Well considering he lived it, he should know.

Its more like he's unsure that even Beerus could kill Zamasu.

>ZAMASU

Well she was a hot 18 year old prior to Dr. Gero cyborging her up. I'd assume she wasn't.

Can't wait for future Zamasu to kill them all and if Gowasu survives he's an asshole

ZAMASU

ZAMASU

Clearly you haven't seen my newest GodTube video. Let me show you it.

Its called Black Tea - Tea Review #126, afterwards, I'll show you a cool race called Namekians. They work like plants AND slugs. Did you know that tea comes from a plant? I bet Namekians would make really good tea.

>King Vegeta was a huge man
>His two sons are manlets
Disappointment

I think it's a possibility since the "HOME" timeline when he is killed by cell seems to be one where cell never showed up, meaning one that cell had not gone back to. In other words, the alternate to the timeline that Cell Split. In both timelines, trunks went to the past and tried to save the past, but in the one that wasn't affected by Cell's time travel, he was killed by cell and THAT cell is who traveled back.

I think I'm understanding it. Cell's split created dobule the timelines.