Sup Forums approved movies

Haven't seen one in a while and I need some suggestions. What are some redpilled movies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8
youtube.com/watch?v=4SjYoYUfh-w
youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE
youtu.be/hAAKurURuYc
youtube.com/watch?v=EujDcc2xEUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The PEPE on the stairs gets me everytime. Its real.

YOU FORGOT THE FUCKING BRIEFASE

Braveheart
Patriot
Big Lebowski (for the lol’s)

Here's a few

>Angry Birds Movie - (islam in germany)
>Dark Blue World - Czechs getting used by Bongs
>A Clockwork Orange - ((them))
>Battle of the Bulge (film) - Bias history
>The Book Thief - old german values
>Once Were Warriors - Kiwi nigger version of Falling Down
>What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted - Kiwi nigger version of Falling Down Mk. II

>I'm the bad guy?

obscure - in time, dark city, snowpiercer, sneakers, usual suspects

>Mid thirties autistic white male virgin is made obsolete at his wage slave job and so blames all of his problems on the world, primarily minorities
Yeah I can see why Sup Forums would like this.

SICARIO and ELITE SQUAD

>The train has strict class divisions between the wealthy and the working class
>The wealthy paid their fare, the poor simply broke into the train for free
>The working class rebel and attempt to redistribute the wealth to everyone
>This leads to a complete break down and society collapses

>>A Clockwork Orange - ((them))
has nothing to do with Jews, you filthy antisemite.

actually it was about how women destroy families and by extension the fabric of society.

>Acshually
Sorry, you're wrong.

10/10 shitpost m8

The Searchers

The only redpill you'll ever need

Idiocracy

Top kek lad, my philosophy professor, made us go out and watch this movie to write a report on it. Pretty good, saw it while it was on Netflix a couple years back but not sure if it's still there.

Tried watching that when it came out, never got into it.

great movie

must be a gay guy

Bladerunner 2049 is kino.

I just saw this movie for the first time last week. Without doubt, this is /our movie/.. it was skin-chilling that D-Fens represents every white male, displaced by a society gone mad, breaking free and taking back control. I won't ever forget this movie and its supreme relevance to modern day life.

lol just watched this earlier for class. Redpilled as fuck.

But I must also say that this movie pertains a lot to existential worth, along with metaphysically cycles inhibited my human nature.

where to pirate?

The Way of the Gun
youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8

In my honest opinion this is the greatest western ever.

Zulu - Based roughly on events at Battle of Rorke's Drift, where a largely outnumbered force of brits holds off an army of zulus

Waterloo (1970) - Rather accurate depiction of the 100 days, mainly the battle of Waterloo. Not exactly explicitly redpilled but it's gorgeous and pretty accurate to the events of the battle and I strongly recommend to anyone interested in that era of European history. I'm a sucker for practical effects and the sight of those huge armies and knowing they're not cgi is great

Master and Commander - Far Side of the World - Kind of a slow burn for a bit but it's what I'd call a "movie for men." It's hard to put into words but the themes just seem to click with guys and I've never met a woman who liked it. That has to count for something

Dunkirk - Probably an unpopular choice for "redpilled" movie on Sup Forums but I'd suggest it as it's another "movie for men." Women just can't understand the themes of perseverance and duty and despite the Nazis being the "antagonists" they are almost never shown or mentioned, let alone demonized. They're simply the opposing army.

Blade Runner 2049 - Emotionally stunted autismo in a multicultural megacoporate hellscape struggles to realize what it means to be a real human bean.

it's simply about the importance of having good leaders, don't be a fag

Fight club?

>poor worthless inhabit rear of train
Why in the fuck didn't they just cut them loose? Or just gas, freeze, starve etc?

Spare parts.

Master and commander
cross of iron
royal space force
alone in the wilderness

>obey, conform, consume jews

Only a cam out so far. HDOnline streams well, or look anywhere for a torrent. But I wouldn't waste such a visually driven move on a cam.

Dick Proenneke was the manliest man of all men. Fucking love that film.

I also liked this western, and I'm pretty sure Sup Forums would love it because "reasons". You'll have to watch it to know what I mean.
Okay, well that's your opinion.

hell yes, Royal Space Force is one of the best anime movies ever made, on-par with pic related, about the testament of family bonds struggling to hold together with the weight of the corrupt selfishly criminal world around them

>Dunkirk
A lot of Sup Forumsacks can't understand why our forefathers fought the Nazis, it's actually really simple, the Nazis were a totalitarian regime bent on conquering Europe by force, they invaded neutral countries, and Hitler wanted to destroy democracy. Our forefathers weren't to blame, it was their children that failed, including us.

excellent film

the direction is pretty bland but the story is clean and solid for sure

Wings of mayonnaise? (I know it's not called that) the war at the end was fucking amazing.

Go to the movies you fucking dweeb. I know it's (((Hollyjew))) but this is the exception.

True, you can't blame the Warriors they had far too much to deal with than the philosophical path of the next gen. The JQ should have been answered a long time before even that if Lincon didn't bite the dust.

Merchant of Venice.

>Our forefathers weren't to blame, it was their children that failed, including us
Amen to that. That's why the movie is so great, it simply isn't political, just a story of men dealing with defeat/failure and finding their resolve in the face of destruction

>>>Angry Birds Movie - (islam in germany)
I keep seeing people talk about the pigs being muzzies when infact it makes more sense that the pigs are white colonists.

This is 40

Lord of the Rings - honor, duty, courage, friendship, whites only defending the west from shitskin invasion, race traitors dealt with, decaying and split white society putting high value on better older times and heroes to get inspiration to fight, low kike influence on production

Read between the lines, the trolls are the jews that are after the kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SjYoYUfh-w

It was pretty meh.
>I'm far too vain to ever live as a cripple
Was a good line though.

A really low budget but cult classic style movie that's really good is this. I remember watching this and getting the idea to do my Physics paper on time travel for my Quantum Mech class. A lot of the mathematics I ripped off from Ronald Mallett.

>Ernest

Rimjob is best doggo

You forgot the other Mel movie, Apocalypto

Aesthetic as fuck, shows Natives for what they actually were: brutal people that fought and enslaved each other before the white man came

i don't usually watch anime but the animation was great and it was very redpilled about religion and masculinity

absolutely, it's a postmodern masterpiece that touches on the dangers of athiestic nihilism, the greedy characters foolishly messed with time aka God's divine will and ended up getting stuck in eternal suffering aka Hell, good shit. I'd recommend you see Upstream Colour, done by the same guy.

The lesser of two weevils makes me bust up laughing every time, I don't know why

I never heard of that, I'll check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING

The Right Stuff

Now for a movie that Sup Forums might not like is this.

Truth erection.

why arent jews interested in making WWI movies?

Because they played a major part. German Jews. The Plans for Palestine were laid then.

essential Sup Forums viewing

Face Off is better

scarface

Love the intro to that movie.

youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE

>drive

The good, the bad and the ugly

Im glad it bombed, so that means no Jew tries to turn it into a series and makes it shit

not redpilled, but every little bit of it is the future

Everybody is posting the same tired stuff, so I'll post something different.

Pic related, best Romanian movie ever made. Its basically a mix of /r9k/, old /biz/(before the cuckcoiners took over) and Sup Forums. The story is set in the early 2000 Romania during the transitional period,, and follows a deadbeat, foreveralone Romanian Literature high school teacher who lives with his parents in his 40s and has aspirations to make it as a writer. One day he gets a crush on a bimbo and he can't stop thinking of her, but can't afford to ask her out on a date because he's broke. He asks around for help trying to make some extra cash fast and someone recommends him to visit a Jew(alluded) con artist nicknamed Mr. Pepe, who finds in our protagonist the perfect candidate for a scam he had planned for a while but never found the ideal person to try it with. Bonus points for the awesome Balkan atmosphere, must watch by people from this part of the world, you'll be laughing and nodding all the way through.

The first 7 Olsen gang films.

Escape from New York.

on piratebay click on the one with 913 miB
the rest are viruses, i would test this in an internet cafe

>mfw The Ecstasy of Gold

The Bonfire of the Vanities
youtu.be/hAAKurURuYc

Weird Als UHF. Its the Protocols of Zion for dummies. Im not even fucking kidding

Death Wish. Original one from 1974 with Charles Bronson. Story is about a liberal guy who gets redpilled as fuck.

I like how once you get to the front of the train the rich are hedonist clubbers who don't have windows either. They don't even notice people moving through their cars.

The people who die trying to stop the uprising are from the middle/ lower-middle part of the train.

this + ewige jud and jud suss

Wall Street. Except everyone saw it as a how to manual in the decades since.

Thanks ctr
Here is 60 shekels

Goy buy a steak ay

Star ship Troopers
Starship Troopers (5/8) Movie CLIP - Bugs! Bugs! We've Got Bugs! (1997) HD

I never understood this movie.

>Apocalypto
Absolutely. That entire movie is a massive redpill and the ending is the best.

hi roastie
o wait this isn't Sup Forums

Needs to have some written lyrics and become an anthem, that tune is downright transcendent of humanity and its eternal stuggle.

The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On.
This is a great movie.
It's about a Japanese WW2 veteran who is too redpilled for his own good.

Clint Eastwood Westerns are all great. A very strong positive masculinity.

A View to a Kill, in which James Bond kills Blacks

The song during the Duel is underrated.
The whole Soundtrack ofc is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=EujDcc2xEUI

Because they were made by Europeans.