Why don't we get along with Islam?

We know their true intentions. However, they will eventually come to hate everything the left stands for.

As long as they are kept in line, they could be valuable allies to the conservative movement. One of them shoots up a gay nightclub, and most liberals don't even bat a fucking eye.

>t. Chaim Circumstein.

Fuck off faggot. You're the problem with the world. Jews have and always will be the biggest problem in the world.

lights out, shitskin

Why is it the jews?

We also hate niggers, possible more than you.

Go read up on history. If you're here to SHILL you know exactly whats wrong with Jews.

Read Martin Luther's " On the Jews and their Lies " and do your own fucking research.

Prove it. You bastards onlyever attack whites/christians

that is funny

its the backup plan

Looks like you forgot to take off your flag from your last shitpost

Honestly this is why I hate the alt right in my country. They just make the perfect common enemy for leftist and minorities.

Nice work spotting the irony

They find whites to be an easier target. But when their sister or cousin is dating a black man, that guy better watch his back.

What if you're a shill accusing me of shilling because I'm on the right track?

nice try jew, we are awake

For the same reason the left loves them, despite opposing everything from women's rights, gay rights and separation of church and state

The reason I dislike feminism is it weakens us against invading tribes. Islam is an invading tribe. Obviously my dislike of the invading tribe is going to be higher then my dislike of the people who are aiding the invasion

>Obviously my dislike of the invading tribe is going to be higher then my dislike of the people who are aiding the invasion
> Obviously my dislike of the invading tribe is going to be higher then my dislike of the people who are aiding the invasion
Really? At least any invading force is straight up. No time for fucking traitorous chameleons.

Don't want my daughters' clitorises removed.
Don't want my daughters married to pedos.
Don't want to fuck young girls.
Don't want to fuck young boys.
Don't want to fuck goats.
Don't want my cousin chucked off a building despite him being a degenerate faggot.
Don't want women walking around in burlap sacks.
Don't want public stonings for things like adultery.
Don't want theocracy.
Enjoy my culture.
Enjoy freedom.
Enjoy beer.
Enjoy tits.
Enjoy the wonders of Western Civilization.
Honor my ancestors.

>we
kys sandnigger.

>why don't we get along with Islam
-Islam enforces a death penalty for apostasy. They are fundamental enemies of freedom of thought, the paragon of Sup Forums's philosophy.
-Islam literally means 'submission' and teaches total obedience in religion, culture, politics, down to the level of thought. There is no more absolute bluepill.
-Teaches that the morality adopted for the sake of surviving a time of warfare and strife where taking sex slaves was common practice is the absolute pinnacle of divine moral perfection that we should never advance beyond, sex slaves should be morally acceptable forever and ever.
-teaches that a the Prophet sallaallahualeihiwasalaam was the perfect man, then brags about how cool he was specifically because he was illiterate. Today, half of the world's Muslim population is illiterate. Not illiterate in the extinct form of Arabic in which the quran is written, I mean they can't read anything at all. The greatest moral cause of Sup Forums, the redpill, stands for enlightenment to difficult truths, while Islam teaches blind obedience and complacent ignorance on a level that makes fundamental Christianity fucking blush.
I could go on for literally pages.

Because it's fucking evil. Just pure evil. All four of the major versions of Sunni Islamic law (a.k.a. the Sharia) permit raping babies. If that one thing alone isn't enough for you to at least dislike Sunni Islam then, I dunno, maybe consider killing yourself.

I did mention keep them in line, so that they would only be a small demographic group. Keep Sharia banned, and make it seem like it's the liberals who are against sharia.

Hot off the presses at

Because it's a religion by arabs and for arabs and despite their calls for conversion it will never end with you getting a submissive wife it ends with bulldozing your churches to put up minnerets and some swarthy ~85 IQ sand monkey pumping your daughter full of cum

>keep them in line
And how do you propose we do that?

(((Conservatives))) are just liberals who don't like paying taxes. Modern conservatives are literally the exact same as the liberals of 5 years ago.