Danganronpa 3

Will Munakatana deliver us fresh new meme material tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lqmngc.jpg
pictures.hentai-foundry.com/m/Mstivoy/453472/Mstivoy-453472-Seiko_Kimura.png
strawpoll.me/11177140/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's all he's good for.

Nope, we're getting another UDG episode.

a.pomf.cat/lqmngc.jpg

enjoy a nice hatefap

Jabberwock Island WHEN

No.

Things we will potentially receive:
>Munakatana memes
>long-winded hope speeches
>Asahina being cute
>animefag being cringey
>Juzo confirmed alive/dead
>Kirigiri confirmed alive/dead
>Togami and Weedman status update
>Jabberwock update
>Jabberwock episode
>flashbacks
>Naegi and co. investigating
>new character (mastermind?) shows up

Don't say such awful things user

So if Naegs did get his paws on Junko, would the NWP even work on her?

Even if she was always despair, wat if you stick in a Naegi AI 24/7? I wanted to say Komaeda or Hinata but both may fall under Junko's despair. Naegs seems the only one who is kinda immune for some reason.

First for HOPE

Is it really a hatefap if I don't hate her?

THERE WILL BE
BLOOD
SHED
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD

Strip Naegi of his fanclub, isolate him and he'd fall to Junko's despair easily.

So this is the power of losing a waifu to Despair

I require fresh new memes! Release them at once!

>would the NWP even work on her?
It can probably work without failure as long as you tailor it to each specific person you throw in. Throw Junko in by herself and spawn multiple AI Naegis to preach hope at her and attempt to sway her 24/7. She'll crack.

Was Kirigiri's gloves back story vs from the start?

What I mean is that, did Kodacka already think up of the actual background story for the gloves at that point or did he just go " yeah something happened get over it" as Kirigiri's gloves played a role in the game for Mukuro's case.

He's immune because he is to hope as Junko is to despair. They both spread an almost infectious form of their respective emotions. I mean shit, Kyoko actually called it infectious last episode.

>Naegs seems the only one who is kinda immune for some reason.
Aside from the very first case of DR1 he's never really been subjected to any major personal despair I feel, not compared to everyone else anyway. The first Monokuma Motive could've been an underlying source of despair throughout the game but pretty much the entire cast stopped caring about it after the first case. Until near the end of DR1 he didn't even seem that close to most of the cast either, he was just sorta there in the middle of all the terrible shit that was going on.

That's literally what she did in the final trial and caused him to transform into lolhope.

Then she died. Some good that hope did her.

DR:K goes into it. Something happened with Yui Samidare (the other heroine of that series) that led her to wearing those gloves or something apparantly.

>Izayoi
>good guy
He's retarded, not good.

At some point between the transition from Distrust to Danganronpa, Kyoko became the first victim and then the main heroine. She may not have even been a properly fleshed out character until fairly late in development. It's a good question considering how important the gloves are to the character as a whole.

This. Archer the Stampede was only good to Ruruka, he was a dickhole overall

Not been around since last Monday, but I thought you guys might find this interesting, no idea if its been posted or not.

>Ogata Megumi, Naegi and Komaeda’s voice actress, does an online radio program. every week after every episode of DR. Some interesting things were said after this week’s episode
The radio after 9th Mirai-hen episode
1. There’s no class trials, no punishments, and no jokes around. Ogata thinks things are fun when there’s a gag character so she doesn’t like the fact that Bandai died early.
2. She’s quite surprised by the large number of underage people listening to radio.
3. She disses Naegi for doing nothing except riding Asahina every time.
4. Then she talks about some everyday stories that listeners sent. It’s the corner where she tells the listeners whether their stories are ‘Hope’ or ‘Despair’. All of them are gloomy but she says they’re all ‘Hopes’. I’ll add them if people are interested.
5. Kizakura’s voice in the bonus drama CD was recorded before the VA passed out.
6. In aftermath talk Ogata disses Kodaka for killing Kirigiri off. She was somewhat suspecting her death in advance because Kirigiri had too many lines.
7. Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
8. Ogata was surprised by unusually large survivor number in the opening, but she suspects that it includes Togami and Hagakure as well.
The radio after 9th Zetsubou-hen episode
1. The recording session place is in mayhem right now as well. Everyone is saying that they’ve been tricked by the creators.
2. One of the listeners asked Ogata if Nanami will be okay. She answered 'Erm… well… keep on watching.’
3. In the aftermath talk session, listeners say 'Hey what’s with this week’s episode. It’s so shocking. Please give us some consolation’ and Ogata answered 'I think I’m the one who needs consolation right now.’

(cont)

>Almost died except for a fluke
>Could've died in the garbage chute if no one would rescue him
>Lost double the waifus
>Is a fucking manlet
Cmon

pictures.hentai-foundry.com/m/Mstivoy/453472/Mstivoy-453472-Seiko_Kimura.png

enjoy user

4. Ogata asked the creators what Yukizome felt like when she was being brainwashed. They answered it might feel nice and comfortable, just like head massaging. There was a gadget for head massaging at the scene so they poked other VA’s at the scene. Nanami’s VA’s reaction was great, saying 'Huwaaaa’
5. They had three recording sessions for next Zetsubou-hen’s episode. It was something they couldn’t record at once. It’s going to be awesome.

Ignore the meme arrow.

>Doing nothing but riding Asahina
L-lewd!

user no, she's pure, and she's dead, I legitimately teared up at the end of episode 5, the attacker is an everlasting faggot
I guess I'll save it just in case

To be fair, Naegis life is basically one bad luck circus. He's possibly been kidnapped by accident more than twice.

>Sakakura really did die.
He lives on in our hearts.

>Be VA of Kirigiri
>Be told to read some lines that sound like fucking death flags.
>Ask what happens after the scene and they just say she falls asleep.

You don't want to know the shitstorm that caused for some reason, on the off chance you were actually absent. We basically lost a thread to it.

>5. Kizakura’s voice in the bonus drama CD was recorded before the VA passed out.
Passed out or passed away ?

different user, but i am so glad im not the only one who thought her death was bullshit. Candyslut is literally the worst person who only cares about herself

Considering the number of lines she's had about every element of the killing game the VA would probably not fall for that.

The saddest part is that she kept the candy Ruruka gave her all those years ago. She still wanted to be her friend after everything she did to her.

>slowpoke

Yep. And it was entirely because anons baited the eternal shit out of anyone who spoke positively about Kirigiri or insisted she survived. That and people taking Ogata's answers as absolute truth when the show hasn't even fucking ended yet.

This is what interests me about the reaction. She clearly hasn't seen the ending or anything from some of the thing's she's speculating about. For instance, she would appear to have no idea why the survivor number in Future is consistently higher than it should be. To me, it looks like her Future recording sessions haven't gone beyond episode 9 as of that podcast or she's doing a very good job of playing dumb.

I guess passed out. I'm reading that he is temporaly leaving VA due to an unknown illness

I wanted to hug her so much before the sleeping pills kicked. All that lamenting, a great big heart

Bit iffy on broness, ditched Seiko to easily to be a brow. Loyal to his love, yeah

>Nanami’s VA’s reaction was great, saying 'Huwaaaa’
Cute.

I did say I've not been around. Just on the off chance anyone hasn't seen it.

Weird choice of words but it basically means his dialogue was recorded for the drama cd before he retired temporarily from voice work for heath reasons.

I must be the only one who loves both Seiko and Ruruka.

>5. They had three recording sessions for next Zetsubou-hen’s episode. It was something they couldn’t record at once. It’s going to be awesome.

Damn, I hope the episode won't disappoint.

Wait, when are the drama CDs supposed to come out? And what will they contain?

Ah alright. Thanks. The tone of the sentence made it like he died, but with passed out I imagined the VA completely drunk and sleeping and all, which would have been fitting for Kizakura

Will we hear her say that next episode?

I'm ready for a Junko-redeeming flashback in episode 10 or 11

Damn I wish more of it was translated. Straight up mystery solving with Kyoko without the Hope vs Despair baggage that Makoto & Junko carry around with them sounds fun.

Hands up, user. You have been declared as Novoselic's number one public enemy for _________

Do someone have that one "layer of luck" meme?

The entire reason that Kodaka wrote Junko was because he didn't want a justified or torn or tragic villain. He just wanted somebody that was evil.
It has a pretty substantial fanbase in Japan, even outside people that played the games.

>raping the princess

being a massive fucking virgin NEET loser who should die, please kill me miss Sonia

To me it seemed like she was entertaining and misleading people at the same time. Obviously if there is any kind of twist, the last thing you want to do is go and spoil that for everyone. People keep saying she "doesn't care about spoiling" but I'm not so sure. Lying about something that would make people happy is hardly evil though. See example: Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. Same situation. Everyone who was asked insisted that he was dead, and he was, so it wasn't a lie. But then suddenly it was because he came back, which literally every living organism on the planet called years ago.

>The entire reason that Kodaka wrote Junko was because he didn't want a justified or torn or tragic villain. He just wanted somebody that was evil.
Yep, this right here. Junkoanon I know you really like Junko, but she's the flat-out evil character and isn't meant to be redeemed. Let it go.

Thanks

Despairingly disgusting webm for a disgusting woman

Delete these right now.

It's okay, we're compatible.

I will never let go of my hope! Kodaka will come around eventually.

I JUST WANTED TO MARRY HER

strawpoll.me/11177140/r

By that logic does that make Koichi a dickhole too, he only cared about Kyoko after all? If he found out what her NG Code was he probably would've attempted to take Makoto's life.

Granted Izayoi's a pretty extreme case I suppose.

Who's gonna win the Hopebowl tomorrow?

What the fuck is this picture?

That would make for some pretty interesting conflict.

>finally get fappable material of the class 76 girls
>delete them
no you faggot

KNOW . YOU WHY

. You why know

Does anyone have a link to the thread?

Hello anons. Would you like to try some of my special stew? It's, ah, my mother's "special recipie".

why You know.

I don't know if I'm ready for the episodes this week guys. I'm scared.

How would people react if episode 10 ended on a shot of the room where team Naegi camped out totally empty when Kyoko's body should be there?

>guys look how perverted I am
I am so glad he died on the first case

Punished Munakata. A ____ denied by his ______.

No, the last time you served your stew everyone tried to fuck each other and you tried to rape Hiyoko.

Making Brown edits
But you'll never catch me alive hahahahahhahah

Checked. Good work, user.

why know. You

Let's hope for the best, user.

>mfw Chiaki single-handedly denied the whole class wholesome, healthy and enjoyable group sex

meme

waifu

>A meme denied by his you know why.

Hiyoko deserved it, she knew what she was getting herself into

One of the biggest differences lies in the person they were defending. Kirigiri's a cold bitch at times, but she's hardly done anything wrong.

Ruruka, on the other hand, is irredeemable and downright scummy, yet Izayoi, even without the influence of the candies (as per the flashback), loved her. It makes him more than just a dickhole - it makes him an absolute trainwreck. Anyone in his situation would quickly lose all their friends in real life.

Part of the problem with Izayoi is how/why he died and his acceptance of it. As far as we can tell there is no deeper meaning to Ruruka's trust issues, she is just like that. Izayoi should've helped her overcome said issues or something.

Koichi being at odds with Makoto would have been interesting to see though.

Shut up gamer girl, if Hajime were there you would've been too distracted to save Hiyoko in the first place and the entire situation would've gotten completely out-of-control.

What fresh new meme with Munakata give us tomorrow?

His death.

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHY

Another metal gear reference.

>If he found out what her NG Code was he probably would've attempted to take Makoto's life.
Yeah that's true, but at least he's not some kind of monster. He knows it ain't personal, but he has a promise to keep. He's known her since she was little, too. Again though, all anyone has to do is even mention her code and Naegi will try to break a world record sprinting down the hallway.

REMOVE BROWN even though he doesn't look too bad

I want this honestly.

For some reason I hear Extreme Ways from the end of all the Bourne movies in my head whenever I read this suggestion.
Is Kyoko Kirigiri the Danganronpa equivalent of Jason Bourne?