Lord help me. I'm an avid white nationalist. Hate race mixing. But I'm at a party rn and black chick is all over me...

Lord help me. I'm an avid white nationalist. Hate race mixing. But I'm at a party rn and black chick is all over me. What do I do fellas? Stay true to my beliefs or fuck this half black qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/6332/federica-mogherinis-remarks-at-call-to-europe-v-islam-in-europe-feps-conference_en
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5HlrwBD7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lord help me
Do white people talk like old black women now?

It's the white man's duty to conquer the black race and BLEACH their women. Manifest destiny, motherfuckers.

Go for it, its not like your gonna impregnate her lol

Stop it.

Idk I do

Come on man. Lay off the alcohol jesus fucking christ,

>Being so indoctrinated that you're seriously considering rejecting sex for e-penis on Sup Forums.

C'mon dude, just go for it, have fun.

They all voted for The Don

This post is empirical proof of racemixing and the Globalist goal of a mongrelized Earth being inevitable.
People like to fuck. We put our animal urges before our principles.

>I'm an avid white nationalist.

Seems legit.

Just fuck her and get on with your life. She can call it rape but no one will believe a white man raped a negress

>Islam belongs in Europe's future
This is fake right?

eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/6332/federica-mogherinis-remarks-at-call-to-europe-v-islam-in-europe-feps-conference_en

*blocks your path*

Fuck her. Do not raise the child. It's what will happen to her anyways, but the child will be better off

Don't degrade yourself with miscegenation white man. You will be tainted for life.

They're all so yucky

Doesn't matter. You've already surrendered to the cultural zeitgeist of hookup culture. Whether you impregnate this black chick, or knock up a white chick, your children will inherit your dispositions and be feed into what ever cultural meat grinder is active and running at the time.

as long as shes half black, youd technically be contributing to the white population potential.
white reconquista
do it faget

wear a condom no matter what i swear to god u fucking better wear it or else faggot black ppl r #1 in std n shit

>hook up culture
>bunch of retards intoxicated by alcohol
>fuck without taking responsibilities
Is this shit ironic?
I mean you guys cannot be more cringe
In what kind of fucked up world do you become so degenerate and then do shits in “lord”s name??? Holy fuck this place is a plague

Dude 49% of black women have herpes, and it sounds like this one is definitely in that 49%

So unless you already have herpes I wouldn't do it

All of my This.
OP is genetically pre-disposed to be a conforming cuck (White Nationalist lol).
If you can't fight your nature, it's because you weren't meant to.

Fuck her, and be done with it.
Wrap your shit and who cares?

You're a spiritual mongrel. Do whatever the hell you want, you're obviously too far gone if this is even a real situation. Better for your seed to be wasted on a black slut than for you to corrupt one of the few worthwhile white women left.
Don't wear a condom.
>Sage

what the fuck do you think nigger

if youre not a (((fellow white person))) why the fuck would you even ask if you should burn coal
you think pic related will have anything to do with you
and pol complains because subverting a qt is to high effort

Race mixing is fine OP these traits will easily be BLEACHED within 2 generations.

Fuck you guys.
1. What's wrong with calling yourself a white nationalist?
2. Didn't fuck her. So fuck off

Oy vey rabbi, gotta race bait them whiteys to keep them distracted from posting about the one race holding everyone back jews. Jews and their sneaky tricks....

This is why when you see threads like this, make a Jewish hate thread or replace black or white with Jewish.

The jews fear one thing, people uniting against them. Its time we start taking it to their doorsteps.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5HlrwBD7Q

you can fuck without race mixing. use her orifices as cock sleeves

Hm, OP, you can find true love and happiness, or waste your votes and screech at Jews.

RIP user
Around blacks

Best visit the doctor later to check for STDs.