Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with Sup Forums. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you post this so many times? Just be satisfied that you are not of the Mexico.

Who cares? You have your place in the sun. Nobody is trying to take that away from you. There are quite a few Europeans in Mexico, I guess they'd have two options.

t. an*Mefag
I am of Mexican stock; you are mistaken if you think that I post this too many times, as there is not enough times to redpill the public on the white Mexican's existence

The thing is, Mexico is an aryan paradise; there is a worldwide goal to convince white westerners that Mexico is a shithole third world nation inhabited ENTIRELY by pot-bellied Indians. But the thing is, there are several towns within Mexico that you would mistake for Spain or even Germany

I do not know about the white mexicans. Am I a white european? I will move there very soon.

>I'm a nationalist t-too g-guys!
>flees homeland for an alien culture
saged

If it wasn't for Mexicans, finding people to clean toilets would be a lot harder than it is.

Thank you for your service.

rreeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAARE

He does not talk to me now. Did I make some thing that make him upset?

You're not white, but if you hate niggers and jews, I'll consider giving you more of your land back.

>let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

shiiiillllllll
spanish people are white europeans, they are not related to north africans, that's why they only gene cluster with other europeans and not with africans. (pict)
While mexicans are majority mix up with amerindians.

If you are a white European then you will surely be welcomed into Mexico

>shiiiillllllll
Fuck off redditor an*Mefag; I am speaking of the ancient Iberians that DID live in North Africa. I am not talking about shitskinned Arabs. North Africa used to be a lot whiter but they were forced to migrate north, some groups like the Berbers and Phoenicians stayed however.

I do not want to go to Mexico. I live happy life here, I could live the same life in Mexico. I will go to Europe where I can get better life.

Which ones are these white towns? Let me know so I can visit and not get kidnapped and sacrificed to santa muerte.

mate, north africans and iberians are genetically separated populations, they are not bg related.
Ancient iberians were indo-european tribes (proto celtic or celtic)

Well, if you really want to get down to it, after Rome was sacked by the Gothic Tribes the Vandals settled in Iberia. They crossed the straits of Gibraltar and set up the Vandal Kingdoms in North Africa that existed until the Muslims swept through. That's why there are so many European traits in North African people. The Islamic conquest of the Maghreb wiped out White European Kingdoms.

Fuck chicanos

Only non-whites are sacrificed to Santa Muerte. Every town north of Mexico city is 99% white. Kike statistics suggest otherwise.
I am not calling modern North Africans Iberian, I am saying that the Iberian people (Germanics) inhabited the North African region.

Rip em a new one /pol

Thanks for citing me at the bottom of your post.
I've actually traveled around Mexico quite a bit. There are pockets of whitish people in Mexico City, Toluca, and Guadalajara, but by and large they are 99% indian mixes. There isn't a sizable population of people in Mexico you would consider white.

aaaaaaaaaah this is like the 5th time you've posted this shit today...its like every day you feel the need to post the exact same fucking thing 10 times.

fucking hell, its so fucking annoying that shitty threads like these aren't just deleted when its obvious that its a literal fucking copypaste

You would tell Canelo that he is not white? There is plenty of whites throughout the north and it is known for having many Germanic (Amish) settlements. George Lincoln Rockwell himself admitted the white concentration in the north of Mexico.
Pic related, fuck off an*Mefag

Dude, I've been to Monterrey, Toluca, San Luis Potosi, Torreon, you name it. Nothing but beaners as far as the eye can see.

>I am saying that the Iberian people (Germanics) inhabited the North African region.

Iberians were not germanics dude, you have no clue.
Iberians were/are europeans, i would say of a paleolithic and neolithic origin, what some autors classified as proto celts, and celts, for sure indo-europeans. Germanics, romans, moors, vandals that passed trought iberia were minorities there

According to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent up to 47% of Mexico is white though; maybe it was the areas you visited there. The average Mexican has a nordic phenotype, blonde hair, blue eyes, handsome, Chad basically

Modern day Iberians have Germanic blood from the Visigoths. What are you talking about?

They were Gothic Tribesmen user, same as Germany, so he's right in that respect. We are talking like 300AD, though, so long before Germanic Germans were all Germany.
Okay, so Wikipedia is right and me visiting 32 cities in Mexico is wrong. They are short brown people user, they all look just like the guy who cuts your lawn, despite what wikipedia says. Maybe 47% of their population has some percentage of genetic material from Europe?

But it's not statistically accurate

Anecdotally it is though. lol.

POCHOS NOT WELCOME
GET GENOCIDED

But I'm white

I'm glad you posted user, Columbia seems about as white as Spain, at least in Bogota.

I'm saying all of that (visgoths,romans) was residual. Because iberians are what they were, millennia ago.

>The most important demographic influence in the modern Portuguese seems to be the oldest one; current interpretation of Y-chromosome and mtDNA data suggests that the Portuguese have their origin in Paleolithic peoples that began arriving to the European continent around 45,000 years ago. All subsequent migrations did leave an impact, genetically and culturally, but the main population source of the Portuguese is still Paleolithic. Genetic studies show >Portuguese populations not to be significantly different from other European populations.

huh, that's fairly interesting. I had assumed it was largely unpopulated before the Gothic Tribes settled Ibera.

Looks like they need to be set on fire, the thing is learning to imitate us.

Oh, shit. Nevermind man yeah I'll look into that.

Yes, when the Visigoths arrived, iberian peninsula had people there of course - romanized celtiberians

soy guero tambein wey

If that's true then send them up well send back those ones we got now

I only know what I've learned online. I'm assuming you are more educated than I am about the subject. I'm most interested about the Vandal Kingdoms of North Africa. Any good nuggets of knowledge about them?

mexico is not white

As far as I'm concerned, dignified Christian mestizos who love their European heritage are honorary. Doesn't mean I want them to replace me in my country, but I don't mind having the legal ones around as long as they stay a minority.

Nah, they all still have a bunch of beaner customs that make no sense. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

The vandals settled in north africa in the germanic expansions, but i doubt they were huge in number's . The berbers (natives of north africa) were a caucasoid people

Interesting. I have to read more. Thanks

This post is a reverse divide and conquer tactic.

Vilify minority group while at the same time promoting white supremacy, two birds one stone.

It is not about the White Race or how White you are, it is about how woke you are to the Jewish Zionist Banking Cartel and their lackies.

Oy vey, goyim! maybe you should sleep!

actually good.
the more races we can get against the jews the better.

Heil taco