So if the Jews are evil then why did God proclaim all of Abraham's spawn to be his "chosen people"?

So if the Jews are evil then why did God proclaim all of Abraham's spawn to be his "chosen people"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wotan/Jupiter/Zeus are the true gods

"chosen race" they say

>So if the Jews are evil
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

>religion thread again
Your divide and conquer tactic isn't going to work faggot
The Jews are his chosen people, they killed the prophets he sent them, they killed the messiah, they're still his chosen people, now fuck off my board, leddit

Press P to poop in OP's mouth and call him a faggot

Jews wrote the bible you retard.

If the Jews are gods chosen why did he send Jesus down to cast them out?

Checkmate Jews

WE

The original disciples of Jesus were Jewish. Jesus Himself was a rabbi. They started distinguishing themselves from the rest of the Jews because the rest weren't accepting the coming of the Jewish Messiah. Christianity is the fulfillment and completion of Judaism.

Khazars are not Jews.

God proclaimed the remnants to be chosen, not the Christ hating ones.

Evil peoples have evil gods.
This "Khazar" bullshit is just some dumb shit you retards made up to justify hating jews while practicing their religion. It isn't supported by any evidence

wtf i love clipping and then orally siphoning bleeding baby dicks now

hungarian "judeans" ("jews") are not of abraham

if any of this matters why make up words for judean but not believe on Christ? as being these same vipers?

The Jews lost their chosen people status 2000 years ago when the Covenant between God and Abraham was broken.

>God proclaimed...

According to who, dipshit?

>NOT REAL JEWS

Christians are god's people now.

Trusting anything from the Old Testament. Fuck kys. Circumcised at birth for sure.

The Jewish "god" is technically Lucifer every since they symbolically chose Barabbas over Christ.

the very first based tripcode ive ever seen

jews jewing jews

Because he tried to make a covenant with his creation one way. When they started going all pagan and started worshipping all these icons, God tried something totally different. There are some still assmad that they didn't hold up their end 2000 years later...

Google "replacement theology"

Spreading lies like that, that there's an all powerful ghost in the sky whose chosen people are the Jews, are a major part of what makes Jews evil.

You clearly never read any of the OT. It's all God saying "you guys, my people, you guys are the best, we is going be tight forever" and then they fuck up something and he beats the shit out them for a while and then he gets over it and says "you guys, I love you guys, I'm never going to stop, you guys will always be mine". He even had a prophet marry a whore to illustrate his horrible toxic relationship with his people: they're like a wife who fucks around and he's like her husband who beats her near to death for it but they stay together because they're both terrible.

Abraham's seed is Jesus Christ as He was the only one to be perfectly faithful to God through the Old Covenant, blessing all the nations by this action. Those that are with Jesus are thus the actual seed of Abraham.