Christfags, start your mental gymnastics

God is the source of every evil
"Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith Jehovah: Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you"
Jeremiah 18:11
"I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things."
Isaiah 45:7

God is all-knowing (lolno)
"And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know."
Genesis 18:20-21

Reincarnation in Bible (Elijah-John the baptist)
"And if ye are willing to receive i this is Elijah, that is to come."
Matthew 11:14

Polytheism in Bible
"And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"
Genesis 3:22

What exactly Judas did with money?
"Now this man obtained a field with the reward of his iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."
Acts 1:18
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the sanctuary, and departed; and he went away and hanged himself.
And the chief priests took the pieces of silver, and said, It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, since it is the price of blood.
And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in."
Matthew 27:5-7

And there are much more logical errors in the whole book of crap. Your faith is irrelevant.

You have to find a good moral basis to succeed with building an ethnostate, other than 2k y.o. shitty jewish book of fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s_eC-s-b-zw
newadvent.org/summa/1049.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any arguments, Sup Forums?

>Any arguments, Sup Forums?

Nope. God is dead, you win, Schlomo. Now fuck off.

>Schlomo
Not a jew

Well I don't really care about the old testament but I'll address your points about the new testament. See pic related for my argument.

There is no duality. God vs Satan. God created Satan and he is God's Department of Corrections. He's the destroyer. That's why one needs to keep their eyes solely unto God, and not be tossed by the things around you.

God is Great because He brought us Ramen!

youtu.be/s_eC-s-b-zw

Lots of mistakes in new testament also.
I can give you a pairs of links to compare, but without citations (to much to write). but you will find an errors by yourself.
Ask yourself - do you really want to swallow that pill first.

What happened was that Judas hanged himself but the rope broke and he fell down and his guts ripped open. Easy. What else you got Vlad? I'll knock that """"""""contradiction""""""""" out of the park too.

The fact that you feel the need to post Christian bashing shit day after day proves that you are an insecure fedorafaggot.

Also there area lot of metaphors. And a lot of symbology. Consider that we are told that we are fashioned of clay by the Porter, some vessels for honor and some for dishonor. The pot cannot turn to the Potter and ask "why did you make me like this?"... We are also told that the vessels of dishonor are crashed against the Rock ( Jesus) and fashioned anew. The thirty pieces of silver bought a potter's field for the burying of strangers. What a wonderful message of hope. God made you warts and all for his purpose and when your purpose is finished he makes a new vessel of you.

>i've been found out

WOW! AMAZING! YOU'VE DONE IT! Over 2000 years of scholars, preachers, philosophers and entire civilizations pouring over the 1st commercially available book available in mass in existence, and you've deconstructed the entire thing by 5 verses seemingly contradicting each other(never mind the other 31,097 verses). Surely you are a genious.

In Fact, let me tldr for any anons who don't have time to go through your post.
>"Thus"
>"I"
>"am"
>"Sodom"(faggot)
Mind you, these are only a few quotes of yours. While it may seeming contradicting for us to believe you while claiming you are a faggot, I assure the rest of the context of your post wasn't needed for logical consistency.

The full beauty and complexity of allegory and allusion is lost on the idiot masses.

The problem with autists is they lack the ability for high level abstract thinking. Metaphors and symbolism go right over their heads. This is why it's hilarious to see autistic atheists arguing against religion firmly rooted in the position of taking it all literally.

>durr genesis is bullshit because god said his word is like a sword and swords werent even invented yet

This is the mind of an atheist. Not quite a child, yet not quite a man.

"Us" is the "royal we" you autistic dog raper

Read Job. He gambled a bit maybe with somebody about Sodom. He asks questions but knows the answers. You shouldn't pretend to know his motives. You have a typo in your "reincarnation" thing and I have no clue what you're saying with your out-of-context bits and pieces. Elohim is a council. Can be seen LIKE a Trinity. Angels are there too. Satan too. Up and down. But you don't understand any of this. The Judas money was about hypocrites. Almost seems zombie like. So you say it was dead Judas spending his money. That's retardation. Only kikes attack the Bible in some form. Stop wasting our time. Your president is a pedo
>muh orthodoxy

Matthew 21:10-12
Mark 11:9-17

Matthew 26:48-49
John 18:4-8

John 5:31
John 8:14 (lol)

Matthew 26:48-49
John 18:4-8

John 18:20
Mark 4:34/Matthew 13:10-11

Mark 15:32
Luke 23:40-43

Acts 26:14
Acts 9:7

Acts 26:16-18
Acts 9:6; 22-10

2 Timothy 3:16
Jude 7:18

Not all of errors, but enough for now

nice arguments. just keep failing

Or dissociative disorder, you redneck

Are you going to apologize to Christ when I refute all of these "contradictions?" Or am I just wasting my time?

I was watching Twin Peaks and I found an error. There were two Dale Coopers. Obviously there can only be one of any specific person.

>David Lynch BTFO

>Blah,blah,blah

You is a metaphor to a human being at that point.

Are you going to apologize to Santa after receiving a xmas gift?

>tfw Christfag is a real fag
nothing new, pray to your gaylord

No, I thank Santa after I receive a CHRISTMAS present you kike.

Implying Twin Peaks has its churches and someone believes that its story is truth.

>God is the source of every evil
>"Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith Jehovah: Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you"
>Jeremiah 18:11
>"I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things."
>Isaiah 45:7

So what's your point? The bible says God created evil as well as good? And? God is everything there is. If there was something that was not God, than the word 'god' would be meaningless.

>fairy tale

I love this one. You're disappointed that the bible doesn't function as a credible science book or history book...as if that could be it's only purpose. And because it isn't what you think it ought to be you are very mad at it. Ridiculous.

> God is the source of every evil

> You have to find a good moral basis to succeed with building an ethnostate

Everyone in this world is born evil, it's in our nature to be... we only learn not to be through the culture, disciplined and learning to love.

You are blue pilled or trolling, either or.

Bible is just one of religious books, thousands of them. Its just as relevant as Mahabharata, Quran, and all other fairy tales - completely irrelevant.

If someone did think Twin Peaks was the literal truth that would be their own lack of understanding and no fault of Twin Peaks creators right?

And if a retard wanted to argue against the idea that Twin Peaks was the literal truth, that would make them just as retarded as the people he was arguing against since they are both resting their arguments on the premise that what is depicted in Twin Peaks ought to be considered as a depiction of real life.

Meanwhile bright people understand that characters and objects in stories are symbols that represent complicated ideas and only idiots quibble over 'errors' in logic. This isn't a text book we are talking about.

> Everyone in this world is born evil
1 John 3:9

Yeah, we are talking about your ridiculous faith in ridiculous textbook, nothing more.

Stories are irrelevant? Pretty edgy stuff. I'd argue that stories are everything. Without 'stories' we have a world of meaningless matter with no function or purpose. You don't have what it takes yet to understand religious material. Just be honest and say "this is not something I have thought about very much" instead of making childish arguments based on an elementary understanding of the subject.

>textbook
well there we go. You think the bible is a textbook, and it's main problem is that is insufficient based on what you think it ought to be. Mad at apples because they don't taste like oranges. Consider that it isn't a science book and might be a different kind of book that serves another purpose and you might begin to understand what is going on between it's covers.

/Thread

These babies first atheist polemic tier diletante shitposts are pure cringe

Typical christcuck in denial mode.
You can be a high moral person without jewish fairytales

/leftypol/ has tainted your mind, but there is still hope for you. lurk more and cease your shilling, there is work to be done.

This. And I'd add that you can only be moral WITHOUT them. If anyone is moral merely because they fear punishment then they aren't truly moral.

>/leftypol/
kys, rightwing doesn't mean you have to fall for jewish tales.
Agree

>What exactly Judas did with money?

The priest did not accept the money thus it is still juda's money , the priest bought land from juda's money there for judas bought the land indirectly

>what is mental gymnastics

Op thinks that God needs to explain himself to a piece of meat

You're using the words of God to explain that God is....what?

See you don't even have a point, beyond acknowledging God's supremacy

And yes, explain this

>God exists because Bible said so
>Bible is truth because God wrote it

Makes perfect sense.

>God is all-knowing (lolno)
>"And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
>I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know."

God is all knowing 24/7 this is nowhere in the bible , god is allpowerfull but yet they manage to hammer nails through his hands

You've taken this out of context.

It's stating that someone born into a family of god will learn not to sin and those born into families of the devil will continue to sin.

It's clear in many passages through the bible that all human beings are born with a heart to sin, it's by nature to do what you shall want. It's why 2 year olds throw temper tantrums and become hostile when they don't get their way.

but you're the one using the Bible to argue your points.

You only said that God claims he creates evil

ok? Then he does. What does your repetition of what God already said change? People who actually study the Bible have known from their early life that God literally does everything, and Satan, sin, and the details of this world are all merely tools in his hands

>God is all knowing 24/7 this is nowhere in the bible
ORLY?

Job 34:22-21
Psalm 139:7-10
Proverbs 15:3

I use Bible to explain why its a bullshit, it perfectly proves my point

>look what i copied and paste from this atheist site

Yeah you would actualy need to think when reading the bible , who had thought when you read the word of god ?

You are just bright enough to know that most religious people are kind of dumb. The problem is you think of the subject of religion in the exact same terms that they do. You have rejected the idiot's interpretation of religion, and think you are clever for it, and make your arguments against their beliefs with the same exact understanding of the subject that they have. It's hardly something to congratulate yourself over.

What you haven't done is to consider the subject as understood by non-idiots. Refusing to understand something isn't a special kind genius. Religious texts have layers and layers of meaning that everyone will interpret according to their own level of understanding. Just saying 'durr there's a dragon in the book of Revelation therefore it's a fairy tale' says nothing of value. The idea is to ask what does a 'dragon' mean? What does it MEAN to be born of a virgin? What does 'virgin' even mean in this context? This is not a subject for superficial skimming.

Your arguments will always be aimed at the stupidest interpretations of religion, but you will have trouble with these arguments because you are even more stupid about the subject than your opponent is because they are the ones who have bothered to consider these things beyond beginner level.

your logical error is that you only used a few quotes

are those the only (((discrepancies))) you found?

Are you sure that's all there is to the entire book? I'm asking you, not the readers, to consider the answer on your own time, since you're going to be the one standing in front of God

>hurr durr, its not fair to use outer sources
Implying I need to invent a bicycle to mock your stupidity.

You can speak to those schizos only using their language, they don't understand it otherwise, because logical explanations just doesn't work.

And more than that, I've read a whole Bible, so I'm not a beginner.

So there is no such thing as gluttony?

God is love:
1 John 4:16 (KJV) 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

There is no wickedness or sin in God
1 John 1:5 (KJV) 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John 3:9 (KJV) 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

You wrest with the scriptures to your own destruction because you do not understand the way of God though mysterious not entirely. God cannot sin, but the Devil only sins and thus he causes all the evil and the world and when Christ returns he will put down all rebellion for ever. Though God may send evil, he is not evil, for when he sends evil he sends it to evil. And though God creates things that are evil, they were perfect in creation and corrupted themselves

>going to be the one standing in front of God
Which one of them - Ra, Zeus, Vishnu, Perun, Odin?

it's either royal we or a reference to the Trinity. I'm not sure if royal we existed as a concept back when the Torah was first written

>babby Hitchins. can only be moral without religion.

I did some volunteering in Haiti. I met tons of other volunteers and 99% of them were from some religious group or another. It was the association with the religion itself that compelled these people to go and do something. They felt it was their duty. Sure atheists COULD go and help. Didn't meet many tho. So is the religious person who serves less moral than the athiest who does nothing? To you, yes. You say his morality is voided for some reason. Crap tier, poorly articulated Hitchenism.

You've basically used mental gymnastics to misinterpret all those verses. Yet you claim to understand the context of the scripture.

How is God not all knowing if he already knows of the sins? Do you understand what it means when he said he "will go down" after already establishing he knows of the sin? The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is later told, God sent angels to give them a test. That is what it means.

How is the Genesis verse mentioning polytheism and not someone possessing qualities of God such as understanding morality as it specifically mentions?

How is someone fulfilling Elijah's role (John), reincarnation? (Not sure how that contradicts The Bible if God chose to do that to someone anyway)

How is Jesus willingly sacrificing himself showing that God isn't all powerful if Jesus knew what was coming and allowed it to happen to fulfill his duty?

You're as retarded as all atheistfags. Please stop embarassing yourself with poor theology.

It seems that your ass is full of Gods seed

>Though God may send evil, he is not evil, for when he sends evil he sends it to evil.
"But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!"
Matthew 6:23

Daily Reminder that you kaffir faggots will burn in eternand brimstone

Is God now evil for punishing the wicked? If you believe wicked people don't need punishment it is because you are wicked. You confusing sending evil with being evil. You are a filthy false prophet and I know not a single instance of a false prophet not being utterly destroyed

Do you actually believe this bullshit or do you just want to LARP as a Crusader?

>misinterpret
Admit it, your IQ is double-digits if you didn't question that verses. Cargo-cult follower protecting the holy cow. Shame to you.

>you can make evil not being evil

It seems that you have problems

>I read the bible

And you still think it's either a science book done poorly or a literal chronicle of logical facts gone wrong? What did you make of Revelations? You must have had a ball underlining all the things that totally aren't real like a sperglord trying to fact check a history book written by schizophrenics.

>You can speak to those schizos only using their language.
right. logical explanations don't work when interpereting metaphysics. What's even more more interesting is why you think they should.

Absolutists on both sides are pure cringe
The Bible, and the other various Religious Books, should be viewed as moral guidelines and cautionary tales that were more relevant in their time but still hold some truths for the modern era.

As for who/what is God?
Is it an Advanced Race?
Is it an all powerful being?
Does God actually exist?
We don't know, we may never know.

But that doesn't mean we should stop searching.

When we stop asking question and searching for answers, that's when the Human Race is truly dead.

God created self conscious beings. that requires the capacity for decision making, otherwise we are programmed robots.

evil came from bad decisions.

If no one sinned against us we couldn't learn forgiveness. Existence isn't about not experiencing sin or evil, it's to become like Him. Evil will look different to us from an eternal perspective.

I love how these fedora tippers think they are so smart, and talk as if for thousands of years people just blindly followed the bible

Back in the middle ages priests would question and debate these contradictions of the bible all the time. Some of them were scholars and scientists who used logic to answer these questions.

Go read Saint Thomas Aquinas. He would take some verse in the bible, see where there was apparent contradictions, make arguments against himself and then try to explain the contradictions using logic
For example, what he wrote on the "god is evil":
newadvent.org/summa/1049.htm

>why you think they should
I don't. I just want to cure those who still didn't lose the remains of a brains and having fun in process because this "Sup Forums is christian schizoboard" became a little bit noisy recently.

Science is better, and Sup Forums can drove people to the light of knowledge instead putting them back to dark ages.

Look at the Cathars, it's pretty much the argument they made for the God in the Christian bible.

>as surely interpreted by atheists
Did you really think this is some irrefutable argument just because you read/heard it on some pro-atheism channel or website? The irony is that dismissing explanation as "mental gymnastics" is itself a mental gymnastic. Just because the implication of an explanation would be that your ill-conceived paradigm is wrong doesn't fault the explanation. "Theologians are wrong because they have explanations," is called circular reasoning and is a formal fallacy.
>irrelevant
Then why post this? Fear, perhaps?

You can distill morality and throw beliefs away. What the problem.

You can even make morality from Games Theory without using religion at all.

Stop copying and pasting shit from atheists sites as your "argument". Or I can copy and past shit from christian apologetics sites which refute your clever little arguments. Then you'll continue being a faggoty atheist, because you're not posting in good faith kid. You're just picking a fight to be a shit stirrer.

Adonai elliheinu, Adonai echad. G-d creates good and evil, duh