Anti-PDA Act

I wrote to my senator and representative about proposing a new law against PDA. PDA is public display of affection. Basically the law i want will ban kissing, making out, or acting all gross in public. Does Sup Forums support this idea or not? I thought it's obvious at first since PDA is degenerate but at the same time Sup Forums is pro-family so they may want more of that. I don't know that's why im here asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yswex82H8Cc

Pol fuckin hates you. Public sex should be legal you motherfuckin cuck.

That's degenerate though i thought Sup Forums was universally anti-degenerate.

>PDA is degenerate
Why?

It's gross, anything sexually related should be kept in private. You think making out in public is fine?

Yes goyim I agree let the government restrict the people

fucking faggot kys

Only by having the freedom to be degenerate, can we spot the real degenerates, and the pure people who are disgusted by it.

yes goyim have sex in public turn this country into a pile of degeneracy and filth

That's a good point actually

Shut up degenerate.

It doesn't bother me.

Well personally it pisses me the fuck off. I used to go up to these people and tell them they were disgusting freaks and should get a room until one guy got pissed at me and threatened to hit me. That's why im trying to get this law passed.

A man can use a cunt he owns when where and how he pleases. Fuck off with your statist anti-man bullshit.
>hurr durr duhgenerasea
No, not everybody is retarded buzzword spouting statist dumbass like you. Some people have actual opinions.

Why not just ignore them? I find it disgusting when a seated persons asscrack is showing, but I just look the other way. There are plenty of worse things out there to worry about.

>accuses me of using buzzword
>"statist"
Lol

move to saudi , they have laws like the ones you seem to want . republicans just dont get it . holding hands isnt a hatecrime

Because they make disgusting lip noices also children see it

CELLS WITH INCELS INTERLINKED

also

"He was my comrade in virginity, for he too didn’t get any attention from girls, and I’m sure he suffered from it, but not as much as I did. I was very perplexed as to why he didn’t feel any anger towards girls for denying him sex."

You can't just tune that out? And why do kids seeing it matter? Kids already think kissing is icky and turn away. They will be fine.

>i can’t get any affection so no one else should either

You are truly a supreme gentleman

Because it leaves a psychological impact on me I can't turn away. I see a chad making out with a staCy and I feel like shit the rest of the day. I also shouldn't have to turn away it's my own neighborhood I should look where I want without seeing freaks making out. And it's also bad for children because it nomalizes this shit

Because you are a statist, you love the State and want it to have more power.
People are allowed to make sounds, you fucking retard.

God invented kissing and sex. You worship the goverment instead if you support a law to ban it.

It’s great for children because it helps them to not grow up like you. Go get your shit together.

>it's also bad for children because it nomalizes this shit
Normalizes what? Physical affection? You sound like an autist

im happy to be degenerate if youre the alternative .

I think it says more about you that you feel that way. Usually these feelings result from a feeling of inadequacy or lack in ourselves.

Also, to truly be a man, you must master your emotions and not let them rule you.

Sounds like you've got bigger problems to deal with.
>normalizes this shit
It's disheartening that you don't already think that affection is normal. I don't know what happened to you in the past to mold you into this mindset, but I am genuinely sorry that you think this way and I hope you find what you're looking for.

I agree

fix yourself you joyless busybody

I do want the state to have more power to keep degenerates and freaKS out of my neighborhood

Yeah and proudly so. Government is real God is not. Also God made lust a sin meaning kising and all attraction in general is a sin

Normalize degeneracy

How do I do that?

Even though it was an insult I thank you for wishing me well

How?

I grew up watching this happen

I sincerely meant no insult towards you. Sorry if I came off rude.

Welp. You can only do so much for broken people.

Oh no problem. I take offense really easily. I thought you were saying I was broken or something

Oh no, I didn't know if you had a horrible experience or went through a terrible break up. And if you did, it gets better I am told.

your problem is you and your moral faggotry . you sound like you need help .

U fucking dictatorial scum.
Goto north korea.

No I've never actually done anything with a girl or anything. Kissless virgin. It'd just my opinion this is disgusing I've never had bad experiences

Shut up you libertardian

in all honesty idont know , but i feel sorry for you user itruly do . it isnt degenerate to be in love in public . maybe you can talk to someone who can help