8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN

>Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.

Is this feminisms end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s_eC-s-b-zw
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wheres your source?

not that i dont believe you, i just want to read the rest of the article/study

Did you know the M/F birth ratio is something like 107/100.

Men just die from risk and war, and by the time they are adults the ratio is about 50:50.

They were probably able to breed that much with the good nutrition that ramen brings them!

youtu.be/s_eC-s-b-zw

fucking chad reeeeeee

This girl got BLACKED

It means we all have an alpha chad in all of us. Somewhere down the line our ancestors fucked and impregnated 20 different women before being impaled by a boar while hunting.

Side redpill: how much better would the world be if the male population was reduced by 90%? Every dude would have multiple women, less crime/violence, wars, etc. Would be utopia. No need for ethnonationalism

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
Don't ask when you have no idea what you're saying you stupid piece of fucking shit animal
>ratio is about 50:50
>8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every one man
Lord have fucking mercy

I would love if feminism achieved this, because then every man would have his choice of 17 women. The feminists would die out while guys are having 4somes with 3 10/10s.

For the same reason, I think a war would be great. Get rid of shitty beta liberals, beef up the men, leave them emotionally damaged goods that girls are super into and also very dominant and not ready to take any shit from the women. Lots of men dead so men can be choosy with women.

Plus the technological and infrastructural leaps. War plz. If it's nuclear, our cities get wiped out and all the liberals and multiculturism disappears.

Something sort of like that happened in Eastern Europe and Russia. Since there were so few men and so many women, they had their choice and ended up producing a lot of attractive women.

now imagine this trend is consistent in all times, and even as this rate adjusts the birth rate adjusts to compensate. More dead adults means more food for children. More alive adults means less.

So for an evolutionarily significant amount of time, the human population had a trend where much fewer men lived long enough to reproduce due to natural circumstances than women. Wouldn't it stand to reason that adaptations passed on in that environment would motivate behaviors which somehow take advantage of this trend?

Now given that a rise of agriculture and industry hasn't stopped this trend for an evolutionarily significant time, it stands to reason that those adaptations still exist today. Now how might the behaviors born of those primitive times manifest themselves in society and high level social interactions?

It also means that EVERY woman you've ever met is a descendant of women who were willing to share a man with 16 other women

There are incredibly ugly women all over Russia
Chances are you would be one of those 16

feminists dont want children though

You piece of shit. I love my little Luccimo more than you would love your actual child! God why can rural/small town bigots just not exist anymore!?

i'm assuming luccimo is the name given to a cat

or as a modern feminist woman might say, one of her 'furbabies'

Or it means that we're all betas and our ancestors were hiding in a tree or something while the alphas went and hunted/fought other tribes and our beta ancestors came down from his hiding spot and raped all the women

Kek.

You know a lot of men who hide up in trees?

I defend all weak, small and inferior men against survival of the fittest capitalism and bourgeois feminism.

Yeah, our ancestors.

Every woman that has ever breathed air on this planet were whores.

Proof again that CHAD RIGHT trumps all

"These two graphs show the number of men (left) and women (right) who reproduced throughout human history."

So you're saying around 6000 years ago there was an actual beta uprising?

kek

>now imagine
>so hypothetically

wtf why are Sup Forums mods such shit

And that man was Tarzan

did he rape the monkey?

>be 94.5% of the nation
>still lose
The absolute state of women

>Side redpill: how much better would the world be if the male population was reduced by 90%?
There are a lot of nu-males and obese loser males out there but let's face it, probably none of us in this entire thread would cut it to be in the top percentage of males.
This, no wonder humanity sucks. The females are polygamist whores and the males and just inbred retards. It also means women haven't evolved as much as males. There was no evolutionary pressure on females because if you had a vagina you won at life automatically.

Yeah, This is why men are more capable at pretty much everything, From Science, to Athleticism, to Crime, To Fighting, To Cooking, and even Fashion Design. Women really are only good breeding factories.

The world would probably be dirt poor as women contribute nothing and have to leech off of a man, or off government. A scarcity of men would lead to a die off of women as they can't farm, hunt, fend for themselves, or make technology.

we should just return to tribalism, kill off betas and reinstate violence for order. civilisation emasculates the man

We need some form of synthetic reproduction so we can kill all of the beta males, and women as women are a net drain on society and thus are compatible with capitalist values. Beta males are the enablers of women so they need to go too. However you are a pure anarchist so I can see where you are coming from, but I do not believe civilization emasculates men as much as a lack of self control does, much like how civilization does not make people fat, but people not being able to stop putting food in their mouth does.

It's true though, anyone in a western country wouldn't dare fight over minor things like being stared at by a random, that's beta. You should be confrontational at all times otherwise you'll get overrun by those that are

this is what China plans to do
capitalism with a strong state, strong state with chine$e characteri$tic$

so we definitely need to look for ways to organize reproduction in a scientific manner
at least, churches used to get people married early
currently, our biggest problem is that the dumbest (white) guys are also the most submissive to pussies and their whims
- at least here in France

apparently men used to share women back then so everyone has a chance to equally reproduce.